More activity in the paranormal (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
There was a Dr. Who episode along these lines. Of course the ghosts were bad aliens.

I do have a question along this line. What about very haunted places? Are the spirits still able to maintain their presence? I know there was period a few years ago when quite a few were able to find their way out of here.

I've been in a few places and had to leave because it was too much activity for me. One was the French compound in St. Augustine, Florida and another was a Spanish mission near Santa Barbara, California.
I can relate to ghosts being seen/felt near a Spanish mission, because we have one here in country Western Australia which was set up by Spanish Jesuits. Entities are stuck in that establishment due to their inability to let go of pain and suffering experienced within those walls.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Here is something new on the topic of seeing/Seeing more (through ramped up psychic abilities), from Denise Le Fay (and I'll just mention that Denise has had lifelong psychic awareness and has always seen/Seen things, but now there's more of everything):-

https://highheartlife.com/2018/10/06/building-crossing-evolutionary-bridges/

The Really Strange Side Effects — These are the most difficult to talk about only because they’re so personal and unique to each of us and how we perceive today. Since 2015 I’ve been increasingly dealing with “reality” turning into something very NEW and different, which we’ve all known goes along with the Ascension and Embodiment Processes, the dimensional Shift, and the Separation of Worlds. But again, knowing something isn’t anything like actually living it minute-by-minute and in the quantum Now Moment.
I see and See things, hear things, feel things, know things and sense things that are almost impossible for me to convey. I think the best and most correct way to describe all of this is just to say that we’ve always been multidimensional Beings but we’ve become increasingly CONSCIOUS of this fact. And as should be expected with becoming increasingly consciously aware of one’s own multidimensional Self, Selves and many, many Others too in multiple locations, it changes you in every way imaginable. And we’ve just gotten started with this! With more NEW DNA being Embodied and activated within more and more of us, these so-called anomalies and phenomena should be expected as our NEW “normal”.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
And as should be expected with becoming increasingly consciously aware of one’s own multidimensional Self, Selves and many, many Others too in multiple locations, it changes you in every way imaginable. And we’ve just gotten started with this! With more NEW DNA being Embodied and activated within more and more of us, these so-called anomalies and phenomena should be expected as our NEW “normal”.
Well said. It is hard to explain.

Reactions: Anaeika
OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I had another experience while asleep last night, but it wasn't part of a dream. Has anyone here had a clairaudient experience, where you consciously are aware that the voice in your head is not your thought process? You actually hear someone speaking to you, in your middle or inner ear cavity? I heard a female voice say "A bag" or it could have been "Abag" or even "Abhag" into my left ear, which was facing up at the time. I had been asleep, for sure, but I heard myself say "What!??" really loudly, which woke me up. I saw the time was 12:45am. I had been asleep for about an hour. So I wasn't in that dozing state, I was truly asleep. But, as I say, this was no dream voice. I could hear the sibilance of the voice as it spoke. I probably didn't catch the whole gist of the conversation o_O

Reactions: Anaeika and Alain

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
I had another experience while asleep last night, but it wasn't part of a dream. Has anyone here had a clairaudient experience, where you consciously are aware that the voice in your head is not your thought process? You actually hear someone speaking to you, in your middle or inner ear cavity? I heard a female voice say "A bag" or it could have been "Abag" or even "Abhag" into my left ear, which was facing up at the time. I had been asleep, for sure, but I heard myself say "What!??" really loudly, which woke me up. I saw the time was 12:45am. I had been asleep for about an hour. So I wasn't in that dozing state, I was truly asleep. But, as I say, this was no dream voice. I could hear the sibilance of the voice as it spoke. I probably didn't catch the whole gist of the conversation o_O
No such experience so far but possible in the future

Reactions: Anaeika
OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I had a direct dream experience of New Earth in 5D, where I was walking along the river path in the area where my old house was. Australian rivers are notoriously brown, or the colour of tannins that fall into the river water from the eucalyptus leaves along the banks. This river was so pristine, the water was translucent, and I could clearly see brightly coloured fish within its depth. The colours were shining and pure, making me catch my breath. I didn't have lucid knowledge I was in the 5D while I was in the dream, but it dawned upon me when I woke up.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Here is something new on the topic of seeing/Seeing more (through ramped up psychic abilities), from Denise Le Fay (and I'll just mention that Denise has had lifelong psychic awareness and has always seen/Seen things, but now there's more of everything):-

https://highheartlife.com/2018/10/06/building-crossing-evolutionary-bridges/

The Really Strange Side Effects — These are the most difficult to talk about only because they’re so personal and unique to each of us and how we perceive today. Since 2015 I’ve been increasingly dealing with “reality” turning into something very NEW and different, which we’ve all known goes along with the Ascension and Embodiment Processes, the dimensional Shift, and the Separation of Worlds. But again, knowing something isn’t anything like actually living it minute-by-minute and in the quantum Now Moment.
I see and See things, hear things, feel things, know things and sense things that are almost impossible for me to convey. I think the best and most correct way to describe all of this is just to say that we’ve always been multidimensional Beings but we’ve become increasingly CONSCIOUS of this fact. And as should be expected with becoming increasingly consciously aware of one’s own multidimensional Self, Selves and many, many Others too in multiple locations, it changes you in every way imaginable. And we’ve just gotten started with this! With more NEW DNA being Embodied and activated within more and more of us, these so-called anomalies and phenomena should be expected as our NEW “normal”.
This gives me hope that my childhood abilities will return as the veil thins. I am definitely open and receptive.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Has anyone here had a clairaudient experience, where you consciously are aware that the voice in your head is not your thought process? Y
Yes.

I felt a presence in my room that woke me up, but was still in a groggy state. I asked who is there and I heard, “Herald!” My next door neighbor had passed away and that was his name.

Reactions: Snowmelt
OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Yes.

I felt a presence in my room that woke me up, but was still in a groggy state. I asked who is there and I heard, “Herald!” My next door neighbor had passed away and that was his name.
Herald is also someone bringing news. In this case, you got the spooky doorstop.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I have 2 armchairs placed facing each other (only a short distance apart due to lack of space). I sit on the one facing out to the window, either reading, eating or knitting, and my Chihuahua sits on the other one - naturally. I guess she sits there because she likes my silent company, and she hangs out. Other times when I am not sitting there, she will sit there, and fall asleep. But whenever I'm there, I've noticed that she focuses intently on a spot high to the left of my shoulder, and she sometimes growls at it, but mostly, just sits glued to it like it's fascinating. I've often thought there must be a small wormhole or portal just there above the bookshelf, which her senses allow her to perceive, while mine do not.

Yesterday, I got confirmation that it is directly connected to me. And I began to re-evaluate the picture she might be seeing, as part of my larger aura, in fact, my Overself, (or Higher Self) hovering in that position to my left and above my head. I'm already fully aware that these body/mind/soul avatars we have in 3D, which we consider our whole and limited self, are in constant evolutionary tests with our full agreement, and that thoughts are as percipient as actions, in fact they are actions not yet played out. So I was sitting there thinking, not for the first time, that even though I've only got 70 cents in the bank, I had access to a delicious hot meal, roof over my head, etc etc, in other words, how lucky I am. And I carried that thought through to how my test was to see if I could trust that I would be taken care of, no matter how scary the numbers appeared. And then I carried that thought even further, to realise that this test was not just a one-off but had been fully ongoing for 4 years now, and the test was to see if I could be fully and innately trusting, over a long period of time. Meaning, not that I have a poverty consciousness, but that some streams of obvious wealth would be withheld until I could show to myself and to the Universe that living comfortably in complete trust that my needs will be met as and when required, and that I would not suffer any thoughts of resentment, whingeing, or self-pity (even if known only to me).

And as I thought these uplifting thoughts, and knew that they were sincere and honest, and I was not hiding any self-loathing from myself over my situation, but existing day-to-day in acceptance and trust, my dog perked up and started wildly barking and jumping up and down on her forelegs, looking at the spot. Without seeing it for myself, I could see through the reflection of her honest doggy reaction, that something luminescent was expanding and growing and lighting up that area that so catches her attention.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Something I read today channelled by Suzanne Lie and the Arcturians:

We advise that you look above that persons crown chakra to see, hear, or feel that they have opened their Portal to the Fifth Dimension. Some of these people may be totally aware of this opening, but many others are not aware of why they are having so many strange, or different, dreams, meditations and experiences.

https://galacticconnection.com/the-arcturians-via-suzanne-lie-inter-dimensional-communication/?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_campaign=baed318611-The+Daily+Alternative+News+Source+Jan+6,+2018_COPY&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_aebd2bb672-baed318611-146565957&goal=0_aebd2bb672-baed318611-146565957&mc_cid=baed318611&mc_eid=e7dd5e4e6b

I'm taking it as confirmation.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
How about a room getting larger? This happened a while ago, and a friend wrote not long ago about the same thing happening to her.

Within the bedroom there is a short hall to the bathroom. I can walk it in the dark by running my hand along the footboard and lining up to the hall. Also, a switch plate has a low night light. The first night, I walked into a wall - right smack into the wall, hitting a lamp. I put my hands on the wall, feeling for edge to the hallway, and was freaked out at far away it was. Also, the night light was far away. I blinked a lot, trying to orient myself and walk down the hall. In the morning, I tried to figure it out - there was no way I could have walked into the wall where the lamp was because it is between the bed and the wall. Feeling my way along the footboard, I would have had to make a sharp turn. A couple of nights later, the same thing happened again.

I'm a precise person - I know how to feel my way around the house in the dark - I know about how many steps there are. Smacking my face into a wall definitely got my attention.

Reactions: Pucksterguy
OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
How about a room getting larger? This happened a while ago, and a friend wrote not long ago about the same thing happening to her.

Within the bedroom there is a short hall to the bathroom. I can walk it in the dark by running my hand along the footboard and lining up to the hall. Also, a switch plate has a low night light. The first night, I walked into a wall - right smack into the wall, hitting a lamp. I put my hands on the wall, feeling for edge to the hallway, and was freaked out at far away it was. Also, the night light was far away. I blinked a lot, trying to orient myself and walk down the hall. In the morning, I tried to figure it out - there was no way I could have walked into the wall where the lamp was because it is between the bed and the wall. Feeling my way along the footboard, I would have had to make a sharp turn. A couple of nights later, the same thing happened again.

I'm a precise person - I know how to feel my way around the house in the dark - I know about how many steps there are. Smacking my face into a wall definitely got my attention.
Seems like a case of perceptual reality doing odd things. I think this falls into the Mandela Effect category.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Could this be verification by lived experience that the dense veil between the dimensions is thinning, as we have all read and heard on the internet?
I believe so. As people get closer to 4th and 5th frequency they will see more and more spirits. Do no be alarmed, some hauntings, or manifestations, are simply recordings that play over and over on a certain date, or time of day.

Also, learn how to protect yourself from the bad spirits. Try this:

Last edited:
Reactions: Lila and Anaeika

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Love the 'sending them on their way with love' method of sending fearful thoughts/spirits/whatever away.
I think I'm beginning to like the idea of the 'put a silly clown wig on + laugh at it' method even more:-)) though I haven't much experience with it.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I believe so. As people get closer to 4th and 5th frequency they will see more and more spirits. Do no be alarmed, some hauntings are simply recordings that play over and over on a certain date, or time of day.

Also, learn how to protect yourself from the bad spirits. Try this: [/QUOTE

These methods work. I have a friend, @Rogue Watcher ,who has used these methods and others he came up with himself. Would you care to share, Friend?

Reactions: Stargazer

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Children and adults will be discovering archeological sites all over the world.
They already are. A kid found a new ancient city right where he predicted, and this was confirmed with a geomagnetic survey by satellite. Initial survey found what looks like a square area. Story here.

Just a thought: Was it really a cornfield or was that fake news to discourage people from finding this city?

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
They already are. A kid found a new ancient city right where he predicted, and this was confirmed with a geomagnetic survey by satellite. Initial survey found what looks like a square area. Story here.

Just a thought: Was it really a cornfield or was that fake news to discourage people from finding this city?
Thanks for the link. Gee, talk about dousing imagination and enthusiasm with cold water. That really could have cooled one smart young man's ideas of diligently working to find results in anything in his life.

This is what the expert said to administer the cold water: "The whole thing is a mess — a terrible example of junk science hitting the internet in free-fall."

Finding and correlating things through satellite imagery is only a first step in exploration - but the boy was only 13 so kudos to him for trying it. Obviously, a field trip would have been the next step in the process.

Cornfield or no, the boy's idea had merit, and we should be teaching our kids persistence - if at first you hit a road bump, drive a bit slower but keep going. Most breakthroughs are the result of persistent to the point of stubborn insistence on following their dream. Nowhere is it written that if you follow exactly what subject matter experts say, you will do anything outstanding or make any breakthrough revelations.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
  1. I've seen (with my real eyes) an apparition of an old lady sitting on my bed, and she had pushed the covers down by her weight. She was older, with an all-black dress, which had a white collar with rounded tips, and simple scalloped lace on it. Her hair was all gray and straight but she had it up in a bun. I think, based on her dress, she was from a very conservative religious sect, not necessarily Amish but related to them. There are also The Brethren, and the Dunkers.
  2. I seem to be able to talk to some spirits, or dead people. I even get a good look at them in my mind's eye. Their appearance is always the same. I even got a name for the old man from Brooklyn, Saul Yankowicz. He wears a Yamica so I assume he's Jewish. He's the one who told me my gf was a great catch and that I should not miss out on this one. I agreed and proposed to her a few months later.
  3. One little girl, about age 10, is named Melanie and always appears in her favorite pajamas. She's not sad, she seems pretty well-adjusted, and she just comes around perhaps because she wants to say "hi" sometimes. I can't seem to get a last name or where or how she died, she may not remember. I told her she can visit anytime she likes.
  4. The last is an old man from Victorian times I call "The Actor". He wears a red satin smoking jacket, is bald on top of his head, but has mutton chops. He's a bit overweight and likes to be dramatic in all he says. He says he wasn't very famous as an actor.

Last edited:

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
if at first you hit a road bump, drive a bit slower but keep going. Most breakthroughs are the result of persistent to the point of stubborn insistence on following their dream.
LOL! The heck with that...I'm at the point where I'm more interested in pushing down the accelerator!

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Or fasten your seatbells or how this thing is named

Reactions: Lila
OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Weeks go by, and nothing paranormal seems to happen. Time ticks on, life is as it should be. (Should be???)

And then, on one day last week, I had 3 experiences/synchronicities. All in one go! And that's when I realised, if I didn't occasionally get these reminders, these baton signals from the conductor aimed directly at me, I would forget that I was participating in a symphony, and that I am playing my part. When I had 3 in one day, I thought, maybe something so big is coming up in December (with Summer/Winter Solstice, and the 12/12 gateway etc) that I need forewarning to remind me that all is on track, not to get thrown with the surprise, just keep on keeping on, because existence is aligned and in synch, even if time makes you forget that it is.

Firstly, I had a moment of psychic knowing, which I blurted out to a recent friend who doesn't know me very well. She had told me that her mother had died of cancer at the age of 50, and I blurted out the type of cancer (not a common one). Of course, she wanted to know how I knew. She has to explain to most people, because they've never heard about that type of cancer before. It didn't matter how I knew, I just told her I had a psychic moment, and that if she gets to know me, she will accept that I have those periodically. Certainly, anyone can develop their psychic senses, I told her.

Secondly, that same day, I had produced a page of large font labels on my home computer and laminated it. I took it along to my new "op shop" and I was going to label up the linen shelves so that people could find what they are looking for more easily. When I was at home on the computer, I just made labels up, like: Single Doona Covers, Double Bed Linen, Queen Bed Linen, etc, but I forgot to do one for Cushion Covers. Then, synchronistically, when I was at the shop, I just put my right hand down while I was standing out the back, and beneath my hand was a pre-laminated label that said Cushion Covers. One that somebody had done ages ago and it had been forgotten. It finished off the shelf labelling beautifully.

Thirdly, my car is unconventional, a Kia Soul, and I know there are one or two in my area, one of which has a white body and a red roof. As I was driving in the neighbourhood, I saw a car with a white body and red roof approaching, and I thought, aha! another Kia Soul. But it wasn't. It was a Suzuki. OK, tricked by expectation, I thought. Then, lo and behold, the red and white Kia Soul turned onto the street in front of me. Yes. First time I have seen it in 6 months.

So these are all what I call eye-wideners. They are not going to make the bells and whistles go off globally. But they are going to make me remember that nothing is random, which, in the search of the comfort of unknowing, I might have believed it to be. Everything has its purpose in manifestation, and everything is right on and right at the right time.

Harder to remember this when existence pulls some doozies out of the bag, which are either uncomfortable or even hurtful. I need to remain in that envelope of knowing that we are quantum, multidimensional selves having an Earth experience. And because of my experiences, I will be able to help others remember that too, when the time comes.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
And that's when I realised, if I didn't occasionally get these reminders, these baton signals from the conductor aimed directly at me, I would forget that I was participating in a symphony, and that I am playing my part.
<3:-DO.o:D

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Yep, my wife and I have had some odd experiences a lot the past 2 weeks but they have slowed down now. When we come home we eat dinner then watch some Youtube. During dinner we would be talking about something completely random and within 4 hours she would find a Youtube video about that exact subject. This happened like 4 times in 2 weeks so it was a bit unusual.

I'm not sure she believes me when I say a little girl spirit in pajamas keeps visiting our house. She's very polite though, she doesn't make noise or move stuff around. Some spirits can be a bit rude. She's nice and I told her she can visit anytime or even watch TV.

Reactions: Lila and Alain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)