More activity in the paranormal (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I had my next one - open to interpretation as always. There is a bit of a political kerfuffle going on in Australia at the moment with the protagonists being a young 30's something dynamic woman in the Australian Greens Party and an older senior male politician from one of the conservative parties. I haven't followed it completely but someone took her statement out of context (along the lines of all (?) men are rapists) and this male politician used parliamentary time and place to suggest she should stop sleeping with men, then. If taken out of context, then her statement could be upsetting, certainly. Anyhow, I didn't engage with the full story behind this. But I did dream about it and her, so it must have been meaningful on the collective level. And what I dreamt was, this man has no idea whom he is dealing with. Then I saw her form in my dream's eye expand and expand in the shape of a large, powerful, black-skinned dragon (when you see them from the front, the articulated scales of the front are creamy, slightly green, but the main skin covering in this case was pure jet black. Not black in a negative sense, that was just the skin pigment colour. I didn't feel fearful, but I felt her power. As this image was still expanding and reaching its full height, while sleeping I inhaled something (a feather?) or a bit of fluff from my blanket, which woke me up coughing and spluttering for breath. Never in my life have I ever inhaled anything while sleeping and it was right on the point of seeing this magnificent dragon creature in her full power.

So something, either my Higher Self, or something transitting my dream space shut this down very effectively. I wonder if I was trespassing on a vision I wasn't meant to see. But you know when you have dream visions that are meaningful, you can't get them out of your head? That's true for mine, anyway. It almost feels like the vision is seared in. I have learned not to shrug things off as coincidence, when there's quite clearly something going on.

Has anyone else had this sort of experience, where something physical manifested during dream-state experiencing?

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I've experienced a couple of dreams where I was started awake...and it strikes me that some of those sudden awakenings were so I could remember the dream instead of forgetting it in my usual gradual wake-up haze. Could this be one of those?

If one looks at the overall energy of our times, it's quite clear that the Divine Masculine/Feminine have been out of balance for at least thousands of years. Society has been "patriarchal" for far too long--and it's now time for the Divine Feminine to reclaim her power. The "Women's Liberation" movement of the sixties and beyond and, more recently, the "Me Too" movement have all been a part of this. HM, it seems your dream is right in line with this idea! :)

As our new "Golden Age" continues to manifest, I'm looking forward to the day when the Divine Masculine and Divine Feminine dance together beautifully and gracefully, in perfect balance and harmony!

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
O

omcasey_deleted

I was once in an OBE sooo long (and in such events I am in kumbhaka, breath cessation) that my Group sent in a message written in blood red colored letters that read "wake up now or you are going to die". ––Needless to say that got me back to the physical pretty quick.

I suspect, in situations like the one up there with the Dragon that were we to take the experience(s any further there could be harm. Due to, at that point there not being the patterns necessary to process the collected data beneficially. Gotta open g r a d u a l l y.

Casey

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I had my next one - open to interpretation as always. There is a bit of a political kerfuffle going on in Australia at the moment with the protagonists being a young 30's something dynamic woman in the Australian Greens Party and an older senior male politician from one of the conservative parties. I haven't followed it completely but someone took her statement out of context (along the lines of all (?) men are rapists) and this male politician used parliamentary time and place to suggest she should stop sleeping with men, then. If taken out of context, then her statement could be upsetting, certainly. Anyhow, I didn't engage with the full story behind this. But I did dream about it and her, so it must have been meaningful on the collective level. And what I dreamt was, this man has no idea whom he is dealing with. Then I saw her form in my dream's eye expand and expand in the shape of a large, powerful, black-skinned dragon (when you see them from the front, the articulated scales of the front are creamy, slightly green, but the main skin covering in this case was pure jet black. Not black in a negative sense, that was just the skin pigment colour. I didn't feel fearful, but I felt her power. As this image was still expanding and reaching its full height, while sleeping I inhaled something (a feather?) or a bit of fluff from my blanket, which woke me up coughing and spluttering for breath. Never in my life have I ever inhaled anything while sleeping and it was right on the point of seeing this magnificent dragon creature in her full power.

So something, either my Higher Self, or something transitting my dream space shut this down very effectively. I wonder if I was trespassing on a vision I wasn't meant to see. But you know when you have dream visions that are meaningful, you can't get them out of your head? That's true for mine, anyway. It almost feels like the vision is seared in. I have learned not to shrug things off as coincidence, when there's quite clearly something going on.

Has anyone else had this sort of experience, where something physical manifested during dream-state experiencing?
What if waking you up with a cough was a way to ensure that you remembered this scene?
I don't know if this 'fits' though it does come to mind.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
What if waking you up with a cough was a way to ensure that you remembered this scene?
I don't know if this 'fits' though it does come to mind.
Actually, I inhaled a feather, or a thread from the woollen blanket. Choking would be a better way to put it - LOL - not the dreamy type of wake-up call, at all!

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I just had a clairaudient experience - where you "hear" something, such as a voice, in your head, which leads to a paranormal experience. It has been seven weeks since I have been to the nursing home. Since I was told I was no longer needed there I have turned my attention to other things. But during my six months there, I did make some friendship connections with some elderly residents. One of them, who was hanging on to life after a stroke, could not move much physically, but she still had her mind fully intact. We call her Mrs P. I wrote her a simple poem and did a drawing of a cat that she could relate to, as she had loved her cat very much. I didn't see her very often, but I did drop in and sit with her from time to time, without feeling the need to speak.

At about 2 a.m. two nights ago, in my head I heard the voice of my friend, Hazel, who is usually berating people and suffers from the ignorance of fools. She sometimes sings a little ditty "Come fly with me..." and that is what I heard. So the next day I felt a strong prompting within to call Hazel. After quite a long conversation with her, she told me that Mrs P had died the night before. In the early hours of the morning.

The way I see it, I heard the voice of the woman who would be able to give me the news. But I feel it was Mrs P who arranged for me to hear that, don't you?

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I have been advised by someone who should know that to be immune to any type of spiritual stalking (as explained on another thread I felt fear rise up in connection to a serial killing spree that happened 30 years ago, but I recently viewed a documentary about it and didn't feel able to fully let all attachment about it go) one can visualise oneself as a net and let everything unwanted just pass through. The holes are wide enough that it's just not going to touch the sides, and even if it visits, it is gone. It can't stick around if you give it no substance to cling on to.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Everything is culminating at a peak - or pitstop - yes, it feels more like a pitstop. Like the spin had to settle to a stop before it could spin the other way. And in the middle of this eerie, calm gap, something humorous... Something my own higher self produced for me in manifested existence, so I could get a handle on how "unserious" this all is. How we are meant to take things - with a nod to existence and a smile or a belly laugh. No fear.

The numberplate of the car I drive has the letters DUM as well as some numbers. I just had a moment while driving where existence wore the jester's hat. I don't think it was at my expense. It was there for me to see, surely, and I don't think anyone else did see it, not the driver of the other car, and there were no other cars at the intersection. Here is a diagram of what happened. Blink, and you would have missed it.

Scan_20180731.jpg

Yes, I think you can safely say we have turned a corner.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
It's amazing what combinations of people, cars, words, etc can do.
Put ass + u + me and you get assume:D
Looks like you got that just now:ROFL:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Yes, I think you can safely say we have turned a corner.
This is one of the funniest things I've read. Good to know your guides have a sense of humor.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
From Denise Le Fay's blog, High Heart Life, which perhaps goes some way to explaining that whiff of burning motor oil smell I caught (a few posts up): https://highheartlife.com/2018/08/15/some-current-alignmentside-effects/

About a half hour after I went to bed on Sunday August 12, 2018, an AI inorganic device creature thing manifested etherically in my room. Before it appeared etherically however, it manifested a really horrible burning smell which was so physical that I thought something was actually burning inside my house or possibly outside. As you know we’ve had multiple fires in this area for over a month but this particular smell was not the same smell as burning hillsides. This had a more chemical smell to it so I got up and checked the house inside then went outdoors to check on my A/C unit to see if it was okay. (In this heat it runs almost all day.) Everything was fine, in fact it smelled nice and clean outside so I went back to bed and turned off the light. It was about fifteen minutes or so after this that I clairvoyantly saw the etheric manifestation of an AI device creature thing manifest in the space at the end of my bedroom. I’ll share what it looked like to me ONLY for educational purposes, not to titillate or fixate on or fear.

[If you’ve read A Lightworker’s Mission then you may remember that a demonic entity and/or negative aliens—basically the same things—placed an etheric box-shaped AI device at the threshold of my physical bedroom door in that house. I could clairvoyantly see it sitting there for months and so too could one of our cats. He would jump over it every time he entered and exited my bedroom where our second cat acted like it wasn’t there.]

After smelling this unpleasant burning smell for almost a half hour while laying there in bed trying to figure out what it was and wasn’t, an etheric flat circular-shaped AI device the color of inorganic fake “White Light” appeared in the air a few feet away from the foot of my bed. It looked somewhat like a 2.5 foot circular shaped circuit-board that had AI intelligence. The second I saw it I knew what it was and that it was producing the horrible burning smokey chemical smell. That smell is fairly common when negative aliens, demons and certain Team Dark AI devices are present, but this time the smell was slightly different from what I’ve smelled before at another house between 2000–2004 while under demonic and negative alien attacks. (See A Lightworker’s Mission for more information about those events.) This event of August 12, 2018 just before midnight in my bedroom smelled slightly less strong, less potent than what I’ve smelled years before. Nevertheless I discerned the situation because, to be honest, I was surprised that a negative thing could manifest inside my house in 2018 and stink the place up to the extent it did. This negative burning smoky chemical smell lingered for three days and nights in my room and house after I removed the etheric AI intruder the night it manifested. Something else was happening in relation to this attempted attack and I wouldn’t understand it all until August 13th when something else happened. I was aware when I was viewing it of having a sense that this etheric AI device was about to die, about to be permanently destroyed and that this was its last attempt at doing harm to me.

The next day, Monday August 13, 2018 I awoke and scanned my room, house and property for the etheric AI intruder creature thing and it had remained gone. I could still smell the scent it produced in my bedroom and different areas of my house from time to time, but it was gone.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
When dozing in the night, I had a light bomb go off in my pineal (my eyes were closed) and it was strong enough for me to bat my inner eyes down, thinking that light is too intense to look at. It was just the once, and over quickly (but I had an afterglow, after that). But right then, straight after, I had a cold breeze chill run over my arm, which was outside the coverlet. This was the arm furthest from the window. I don't have my window open as it is not the season, and I have a roller shutter as well as curtains over the glass window. I keep these closed as my bedroom fronts onto the public driveway of our grouped housing. This breeze was the same as if someone was directing a small fan onto my skin.

I have been feeling distinctly odd breezes running up my forearm or calves inside my house lately. In places not near an open door or window. It is palpably colder than the average air temperature around. I am not running air conditioning as it is not summer, and I generally close windows and blinds at night for privacy. My daughter and her friends haven't reported this. It just seems to be me.

I am assuming with the veil thinning and my psychic sensitivity, I am just aware of more goings-on than would normally be the case. Nothing has happened which has actually freaked me out, so I am remaining calm and observant.

I should say that my little dog has always noticed other things invisible to us humans, and she often looks at a certain point in my house that I think is a little spiral portal, whether spiralling energy in or out I could not say, but I think she sees the energy vortex. She often also looks just beyond my left shoulder, and I have been aware since reading Stewart Wilde years ago that that is a key entry point to other dimensions, a few inches away behind the left shoulder. This same point was identified in David Topi's latest blog about frequency anchor points keeping our holo-quantum being in place in the dimension we inhabit. Therefore, I am never concerned when I see her eyes tracking these things.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Two nights ago I had another psychic experience while drifting off to sleep (hypnagogic phase of sleep) which again occurred behind my turned back, meaning I was facing away from the source of the sound. I once again felt a cold breeze brush my shoulder (these cold breezes which just swish by the once, mostly, seem to be connected to psychic phenomenon). And straight away after, I heard/felt the sound/feeling of my floating floorboards bounce, as if having been trodden on, by something with weight. My floating floorboards were installed approximately 3 years ago by a friend, and have been lifting a bit under the bed and to the side where I normally sleep. I have been wondering if this means I have another maintenance expense looming, such as if there is moisture gathering there from the cement pad, beneath the flooring insulation. I was fully in bed at the moment I experienced this, and there was nobody in the room. It was just the once. Of course, as I was drifting off to sleep I decided to let it go. It bothers me because I think that a spirit emanation couldn't influence a physical thing like a floor board, but I have seen heavy curtains twitch and so forth, so.... it is interesting to me that a lot of these unusual things that happen do occur behind my left shoulder, oftentimes. Almost as if, wherever I go, I carry a small stargate portal with me. And of course, it is not lost on me that I perceived this in the hypnagogic state, as that is the most receptive state for the paranormal.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
In 2016 I wrote a post here mentioning the Jezebel archetype: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/can-negative-entities-masquerade-as-helping-spirits.762/#post-9502

In the two years since, I have really sensed the recognition that one of my daughter's teenage girlfriends (the one showing up in the dream she related to me) had a strong Jezebel archetype energy. Basically being the cause of havoc and chaos to gain attention and remain the centre of attention, and to get power over and to dominate others.

Today I viewed a recent Truetube videocast from Alfred Labremont Weber, featuring Seven (whose interesting story I became acquainted with in 2015). Due to a number of public events and all the false flags that have taken place globally in recent years, Seven is pointing the finger at certain people, but one woman in particular as embodying the Jezebel spirit. According to Seven, both men and women can have this spirit occupy them, and the modern name for it is "narcissism". The video is quite long and convoluted, and it helps to know Seven's initial story, but she is an example of a targeted individual who keeps popping up with reference points to show up the Cabal/Illuminati agenda.

For me, her story merits review and consideration, which takes quite a bit of research to come into all the facts. But I felt vindicated in the paranormal sense, for having recognised the presence of the Jezebel spirit around us today, even in one so young as the young teenager I first met in 2013.

Reactions: Anaeika and Lila

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
. According to Seven, both men and women can have this spirit occupy them, and the modern name for it is "narcissism".
We definitely live in the age of 'narcissism'. Just look at the squillions and gazillions of selfie-obsessed attention-seeking likes/friend/follower-craving social media addicts. It is being 'cult'ivated.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I've been having this conversation with parents of some younger children - saying that the kids need to see beyond themselves - see other people as having feelings and worth. I got the chance to demonstrate this with a youngster who was not acknowledging my fatigue and back pain (farm day). We worked through a couple of scenarios, and he finally got it. I asked if he felt good when he gave me a hug and wished that I would feel better, and he said yes. Funny how that works..... We parted with hugs and being the best of friends.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Yeah, I often wonder how much the 'perfect parent' fits into this scenario.
Does it set the kids up for never seeing their parents, and perhaps adults or others in general, as being human, i.e. capable of having bad days, tough moments, aches + pains, etc?
After all, the expectation would then be that the parent must at all times be perfect (no matter how impossible that is) and perhaps that the child's role in any imperfection that arises is then never acknowledged?
Makes me wonder?!

Much better to acknowledge 'hey, my back hurts' so I can't do that with you now (or whatever is appropriate) and then pause for the kid to catch up and bring the kid back to 'No, really I can't' if the kid tries to insist you do whatever hurts anyway... until they actually get that sometimes pushing people to do what hurts them is not ideal and not the only way to go. In fact, as you note above, Linda, it can be an opportunity for a lovely learning moment.

I recall doing lots of those with my kids. Not necessarily always elegantly, but with more and more awareness, elegance and empowerment as I 'got the hang of it'. I really do believe my kids massively benefited from it.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Yeah, I often wonder how much the 'perfect parent' fits into this scenario.
Does it set the kids up for never seeing their parents, and perhaps adults or others in general, as being human, i.e. capable of having bad days, tough moments, aches + pains, etc?
After all, the expectation would then be that the parent must at all times be perfect (no matter how impossible that is) and perhaps that the child's role in any imperfection that arises is then never acknowledged?
Makes me wonder?!

Much better to acknowledge 'hey, my back hurts' so I can't do that with you now (or whatever is appropriate) and then pause for the kid to catch up and bring the kid back to 'No, really I can't' if the kid tries to insist you do whatever hurts anyway... until they actually get that sometimes pushing people to do what hurts them is not ideal and not the only way to go. In fact, as you note above, Linda, it can be an opportunity for a lovely learning moment.

I recall doing lots of those with my kids. Not necessarily always elegantly, but with more and more awareness, elegance and empowerment as I 'got the hang of it'. I really do believe my kids massively benefited from it.
But I wonder, Lila and Linda, what you both think about the Jezebel spirit (if you can relate to that from the Old Testament story). For me it is part of the Babylonian legacy we've been carrying for thousands of years. But it seems to have come on really strong since women started fighting disenfranchisement. It's like, wading through the swamp, you have to become an alligator to stay in the swamp. I suppose Meryl Streep's character in The Devil Wears Prada film would be a perfect example (and in the same film, Anne Hathaway's character breaks free of it).

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
But I wonder, Lila and Linda, what you both think about the Jezebel spirit (if you can relate to that from the Old Testament story).
I'll have to look into this one more to really comment on it.
It's new to me in this form and clearly has lots behind it, so will take a while to process.
I wonder what'll come of it?

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Yesterday, I heard some interesting information which caught my attention (playing an internet interview while doing something else). The source is doubtful, David Wilcock, but it was mentioned in a toss-away line, in the sense the information wasn't the subject of the discussion. He said that the Event will happen after a time when ghosts start appearing to people more often. Any ideas about what this might mean?

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
after a time when ghosts start appearing to people more often.
There was a Dr. Who episode along these lines. Of course the ghosts were bad aliens.

I do have a question along this line. What about very haunted places? Are the spirits still able to maintain their presence? I know there was period a few years ago when quite a few were able to find their way out of here.

I've been in a few places and had to leave because it was too much activity for me. One was the French compound in St. Augustine, Florida and another was a Spanish mission near Santa Barbara, California.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Yesterday, I heard some interesting information which caught my attention (playing an internet interview while doing something else). The source is doubtful, David Wilcock, but it was mentioned in a toss-away line, in the sense the information wasn't the subject of the discussion. He said that the Event will happen after a time when ghosts start appearing to people more often. Any ideas about what this might mean?

it can mean when the veil is at it s thinniest point so goast views at a far higher rate the event can arrive as the awarness is where it should

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
We definitely live in the age of 'narcissism'. Just look at the squillions and gazillions of selfie-obsessed attention-seeking likes/friend/follower-craving social media addicts. It is being 'cult'ivated.
It just occurred to me how helpful this addiction is for the collective consciousness. By putting on so many spontaneous, public displays, people not only have the opportunity to see and learn about others in ways they would not have previously--they are able to express their own choices and receive instant feedback from others about themselves. What better way can there be to learn about ourselves quickly? Too, it gives people an opportunity to see and decide how THEY want their own future to be.

As ticked off as I've been about some of this behavior, it has only caused me to have a greater understanding of our "shadow selves". It has also caused me to embrace and express more of the values and ideas I hold dear. As polarized as this may seem, it has been greatly tempered by a new appreciation for the "game" or "illusion" and the parts ALL of us play.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
As
As the veils thin, I feel many of us will be MUCH more in touch with our own "Higher" skills and abilities. This will undoubtedly allow us to see, hear, and know many things that we are not presently aware of. Although David has taken a strange "veer" toward his focus (Blue Avians, SSP, Corey Goode, etc.), he does have a lot of accurate knowledge and I still trust that he's "one of the good guys". I certainly take everything he says with a great deal of discernment, but I believe his heart is in the right place. :)

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I do have a question along this line. What about very haunted places? Are the spirits still able to maintain their presence? I know there was period a few years ago when quite a few were able to find their way out of here.
I feel that, as our individual and collective abilities rise (through the veil-thinning), our energies will be able to transmute, heal, and integrate most--if not all the "negative" energies and entities. I'm reminded of the "Edward" Remote-viewing videos in which he suggested something to the effect of, "What if we were suddenly able to (wisely) exist without any negative thoughts, doubts, fears, or reservations?" Can you imagine how INCREDIBLE things for humanity could be with only a positive, cooperative, and harmonious state of mind?

THERE'S NOTHING WE COULDN"T (AND CAN'T) ACCOMPLISH TOGETHER!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)