More activity in the paranormal (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
When being open to the potential existence of millions of life-forms other than the terrestrial ones we experience here, it appears that paranormal activity goes hand in hand. Many people have posted about their close encounter(s) of the third, fourth or fifth kind.

As far as sighting UFOs and alien beings is concerned, I have only 2 experiences, which were very brief.

1) Sighting of an unexplainable light (such as the headlight of a large aircraft) flying directly towards me in the mid-distance, as I waited at a set of traffic lights. I did think it was a plane, though we have no flight path there. Then the light blinked off (cloaked) so I knew then what I had seen. As I was in the act of driving, I was wide awake for this one. The timing was about dusk.
2) In the state of hypnagogic sleep (between waking and sleeping) I saw a robotic looking spider on my bed (posted about this before) with a red spot on its back. Robotic, because it was made of metal. This was not the same as people who have reported black spiders crawling up their bedroom walls.

Over the course of my lifetime, I have had many more experiences of paranormal activities and synchronicities. The latter are too many to name, or even to recall. For the paranormal:

1) Precognition of an actual location in dream state, which was experienced 2 weeks later.

2) I saw what I thought was ball lightning in a rural place on Akaroa peninsula, NZ through the window of my bedroom, at night time. I was in a strange house in a strange land (to me). While this light could have been headlights, I had the weird experience of all my hair standing on end (up arms and on the back of my neck). Vivid and terrifying feeling.

3) Many times I have had the feeling of a presence in my bedroom at night, and have woken up shouting very loudly. I have the feeling this was my own HS trying to contact me, and has been leaving me alone until I overcome fear at this type of contact.

4) I have felt footsteps walk over me whilst I lay in bed (husband next to me felt nothing). This was multiple times in a particular bedroom in a house in the mid-1990's.

5) I have dreamed I have had snakes in the bed under the covers and woken up shouting or jumping out of bed (hmm, seriously Freudian, wouldn't you say?)

6) Seen a misty, ghostlike but definitely human presence walk through my bedroom at the foot of my bed at night from left to right and pass out through the wall.

7) And now, last night, I got to see a ghostly apparition, in full colour, about an arms length away from my head while I was still awake as I had only lain down and turned out the light 5 minutes earlier. I felt no fear. The person was a dark-skinned man (looked African or negro) wearing a blue jacket of some kind. He did not look at me, but moved through my bedside table (and lamp) and passed along about a metre, before the molecules all dissolved and faded out to nothing. There was no interaction between us, as there would have been if it had been an alien visitor. This was merely my observation of something passing in a close-to-me dimension which I could see, hence I felt no fear.

Could this be verification by lived experience that the dense veil between the dimensions is thinning, as we have all read and heard on the internet? Now ghostly apparitions are no longer mist but real people, going places?

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Wow! That is some list.
I'd have to think about whether I have a list at all, lol. Right now I can't recall anything.

If nothing else, it seems your reactions are changing, and perhaps the content of these events is becoming less frightening:)

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Could this be verification by lived experience that the dense veil between the dimensions is thinning, as we have all read and heard on the internet? Now ghostly apparitions are no longer mist but real people, going places?
Now that would be interesting!

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
I think yes, the veil is thinning. I'm having more convos with the unseen coming for help to find the way home. I've always gotten them from time to time, but they seem to be more present now. I don't see mist or shapes, but I do know they are there, and I see exactly where they're sitting or crouching or walking. Strange to see and not see but something in me has much better vision than my eyeballs.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
OK, something really weird happened last night (cra cra?) And the whole thing appeared to take 1-2 seconds. I was lying in bed, either dozing or sleeping, lying on my side with my left ear the one clear of the pillow, and pointing up. I hadn't been in bed long, I think this happened shortly after going to bed, it was before midnight. Now, instead of seeing an apparition, or having my third eye see it, my sense of hearing picked up the paranormal. I heard a horse either snort or blow right by my ear (within centimetres of it). Of course, there is no horse in my bedroom, or anywhere near my house or even my street. It was so loud and lifelike, that I woke up believing I had just heard a horse in my bedroom. But, there was nothing to be seen, just empty black bedroom space. Upon my hearing this, I cried out "What was that?" and twisted my body around to see the direction the sound came from. Nothing. So I decided not to worry about it and laid back down and went off to sleep peacefully.

The sound was the exhale of a horse's breath right in my ear, through his nostril. So I found a description of that kind of sound and what it might mean if you hear a horse do it.

Needless to say, I do not do drugs, but this thinning of the veil is starting to make life very interesting! Perhaps all the senses are going to get much more sensitive, and pick up on interstices between the dimensions. Has anyone heard of this kind of thing?

from: http://www.equusite.com/articles/behavior/behaviorSounds.shtml

What Is Your Horse Saying?
WRITTEN BY: Cheryl Sutor [June 1999]

The Snort
The horse usually holds his head high while exhaling through the nose with his mouth shut. The strong exhale creates a vibration or flutter sound in the nostrils. The snort lasts about 1 second. The snort can be heard up to 30 feet away.

"There may be danger" or "Is this dangerous?" - The horse snorts, followed by an intense stare at the object his unsure about.
Responses:
"It's not dangerous" - The horse relaxes and/or ignores the thing that he questioned.
"It's dangerous, I better leave!" - The horse tenses up and shies away from the danger.​
The Blow
The blow is much like the snort. The horse exhales through his nose with his mouth shut. The blow does not create the vibrating or fluttering noise that the snort does. It is usually used when a horse is curious, or when the horse meets another. The strength of the blow and body movements that follow will tell you what the horse is saying.

"Are you a friend?" - Two horses meet nose to nose and blow on each other. During this, the two horses will tell each other if they are friends or foes.
Responses:
"I am your friend" - The horses continue blowing gently followed by other gentle actions such as nuzzling the others' coat.
"I am not your friend, get away!" - One or both of the horses nip at the other and/orstomp the front feet, strike out or squeal.​
"What is this?" - The horse blows towards an object it is curious about, usually something new that he has never seen before.
Responses:
"It's okay" - The horse relaxes and nudges or ignores the object.
"It's dangerous" - The horse tenses up and/or shies away from the object.​

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
It sounds like you'd get a very different message from a 'Hi, how are you. Are you a friend?' type blow compared to a 'Are you dangerous?' or 'Is there danger here?' type snort.

Here is a file with recorded horse sounds, including the blow and snort. Perhaps it can help you differentiate and parse out the message? http://www.horsepresence.com/shop/SoundsHome.html
To me the blow sounds gentle, like a sound of breath being let out via its own internal pressure.
In comparison, the snort sounds like a forceful exhale, with more intensity behind it.

I'm also very much wondering (other than being clearly startled) whether there was a feeling that accompanied this visit? If there was, I'd think that might give you some indication too.

Reactions: Anaeika
OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Lila, thank you SO much for these excellent sound bytes. I listened to all the sighs, snorts, and blows, and I think it was a short, blowy exhale snort (but times two, because I think there were two horses). At the time it happened, it sounded like two horses had just arrived at a canter (but I didn't hear the hoofbeats) but heard the snorts as they pulled up. It was so sharp and strong - mind boggling. I don't think there was fear of any danger. I also did not feel fear - just "what on earth is going on when I drop off to sleep?"

To make it absolutely clear, I did not think of this as part of a dream - it was as if I was awakened out of a dream because of it. It had the same feel as the first paranormal experience I related above - that of seeing an apparition very close to my bed. This appeared to be a sound apparition close to my ear.

I will report that I went on to have a long dream based on this experience, where I heard sounds and then created all the dream scenery, action because of the sounds. A bit like a game - what can I create depending on what I hear next? But the first sound of horses was not part of this - it just triggered it in me.

Reactions: Anaeika and Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Well, perhaps then you have a new pair of horse friends:-D
Along with a new ability to create your own scenery and action... all triggered by a couple of friendly snorts?
Lucky you!<3

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Having been around horses, I know they will not approach someone or something that worries them. Since it was so close, I agree with Lila - you have some new friends. I love horses - they are interesting, have a sense of humor, and are quite discerning, not to mention stalwart companions.

Bear_Raven

Rambling Companion
Apr 7, 2018
Las Vegas, Nevada
OK, something really weird happened last night (cra cra?) And the whole thing appeared to take 1-2 seconds. I was lying in bed, either dozing or sleeping, lying on my side with my left ear the one clear of the pillow, and pointing up. I hadn't been in bed long, I think this happened shortly after going to bed, it was before midnight. Now, instead of seeing an apparition, or having my third eye see it, my sense of hearing picked up the paranormal. I heard a horse either snort or blow right by my ear (within centimetres of it). Of course, there is no horse in my bedroom, or anywhere near my house or even my street. It was so loud and lifelike, that I woke up believing I had just heard a horse in my bedroom. But, there was nothing to be seen, just empty black bedroom space. Upon my hearing this, I cried out "What was that?" and twisted my body around to see the direction the sound came from. Nothing. So I decided not to worry about it and laid back down and went off to sleep peacefully.

The sound was the exhale of a horse's breath right in my ear, through his nostril. So I found a description of that kind of sound and what it might mean if you hear a horse do it.

Needless to say, I do not do drugs, but this thinning of the veil is starting to make life very interesting! Perhaps all the senses are going to get much more sensitive, and pick up on interstices between the dimensions. Has anyone heard of this kind of thing?

from: http://www.equusite.com/articles/behavior/behaviorSounds.shtml

What Is Your Horse Saying?
WRITTEN BY: Cheryl Sutor [June 1999]

The Snort
The horse usually holds his head high while exhaling through the nose with his mouth shut. The strong exhale creates a vibration or flutter sound in the nostrils. The snort lasts about 1 second. The snort can be heard up to 30 feet away.

"There may be danger" or "Is this dangerous?" - The horse snorts, followed by an intense stare at the object his unsure about.
Responses:​
"It's not dangerous" - The horse relaxes and/or ignores the thing that he questioned.​
"It's dangerous, I better leave!" - The horse tenses up and shies away from the danger.​
The Blow
The blow is much like the snort. The horse exhales through his nose with his mouth shut. The blow does not create the vibrating or fluttering noise that the snort does. It is usually used when a horse is curious, or when the horse meets another. The strength of the blow and body movements that follow will tell you what the horse is saying.

"Are you a friend?" - Two horses meet nose to nose and blow on each other. During this, the two horses will tell each other if they are friends or foes.
"I am your friend" - The horses continue blowing gently followed by other gentle actions such as nuzzling the others' coat.​
"I am not your friend, get away!" - One or both of the horses nip at the other and/orstomp the front feet, strike out or squeal.​
"What is this?" - The horse blows towards an object it is curious about, usually something new that he has never seen before.
"It's okay" - The horse relaxes and nudges or ignores the object.​
"It's dangerous" - The horse tenses up and/or shies away from the object.​
Thank you for sharing your experiences and thoughts Hailstones Melt! This is a very interesting thread. First, I would like to share my point of view. I don't think the veil is necessarily thinning. I think more and more people are becoming aware and developing their abilities, or connecting into collective consciousness. I have no knowledge about the veil thinning. Therefore, I am not saying I disagree. I am open to learning and discussing it more.

Hailestones Melt, I think you hearing a horse snort may have been your animal totem making itself known to you. I have heard my husband's panther totem growl at me (this was before I knew he had a panther). It made itself known to me.

I also have had many many many paranormal experiences throughout my life.

Krena

Embracing Mystery, Mostly
Retired Moderator
Jul 30, 2016
Massachusetts
www.khkrena.com
Veil thinning is a compelling theory, but hard to prove.

I think the experiences are about you and your growing sensitivities and perception.

It could be both.
How do you feel about this?
It sounds like you are open to the expanded awareness.

My suggestion is to keep a journal of your experiences. But forgive me, I am an irritating creative enabler.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Hey, Bear Raven, thanks for your thoughts! I agree it would be logical it might be my animal totem. From the time of being a teenager, I have thought my totem was a dugong, then I have wavered and thought hippo or elephant. But dugong still chimes the bell. My first husband's totem was a giant lizard, and my second husband's totem was a polar bear (but he thought he was a celestial dragon). I had a cat called Raven. Then I thought, maybe I myself snorted and woke myself up, but the sound was crystal clear to the point I expected horses to be right there.

I think when we say "veil thinning" it is that idea of losing a percentage of that conscious awareness embargo on the human species, keeping us fenced in by frequency and limited sensory perception. I suppose the idea of a veil depends on your idea of spirituality, and what we pass through to become sentient in this life. Have we really agreed with our own higher selves to forget so many things, relying on nuances, symbols, signals and synchronicities to emerge from forgetfulness?

Having experienced these kind of wake-up calls, I think we have, but that may not be the viewpoint of all.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Krena, I think such experiences really do relate mainly to the person concerned. Lorna always reminds us when we discuss dreams that the meanings are significant to the person concerned, because they are always about becoming aware or reconciling or offering solutions to some personal criteria or issues. I love your input, by the way. Here's a flower thought for you.

Beautiful flower_nature expression.jpg

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Last night, I had another of those momentary psychic experiences, again in a space between waking and sleep (or the actual experience woke me up). This time, it was of smell, that of burning motor oil. An unpleasant, rank smell. Of course, there were no cars, trucks or motorbikes near me in the physical. No, I think I caught the whiff of something distinctly unpleasant, passing by. Can anyone here advise me if I might have smelled this while travelling on the astral during sleep, and passed through some nasty territory, or is it more likely that something astral passed through my actual space (bedroom)? I almost would prefer to have it that I was travelling in their realm, and the shock of their smell woke me up in the physical. If not I may have to smudge my room and do a ritual to stop these incursions when I think I am getting rest, and the organs of my body are doing their autonomous things.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Can you ask your guides? Perhaps record it and a whole picture will eventually be revealed. That is a tough one.

Reactions: Lila

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I’ve had lots of paranornal experiences, more so as a child. I used to see ghosts/spirits/full body apparitions. I have been able to sense them as an adult but not visually. I grew up in a haunted home. Also a college apartment was haunted and very near Indian burial ground. I used to seek out & stay in haunted hotels in an attempt to regain my childhood ability. I thought I could use that gift to help those cross over and perhaps be of service as a medium. But I’ve grown more into healing currently.

As far as ets are concerned, no I have not had an experience other than ufos. I witnessed the Phoenix Lights with my parents while driving into Phoenix. I also have seen lights in Arizona night skies that were out of the ordinary and too fast to be anything known—could be et related or military testing.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thanks for sharing your experiences, Anaeika. I think if born with the gift, you always have the gift, but you simply choose to put your focus elsewhere as an adult.

I asked someone who might know, and their response was that you can often experience an aftertaste (or aftersmell/ aftervision/ aftershadow of noise) at the second of breaking out of the astral and back into the physical. That's why it might have appeared momentary. He didn't think I had anything to worry about, but he thought I might have had dealings with the Spirit of Vengeance. I looked that up on the internet, and it was a Marvel comic character, and has been immortalised in film (as Ghostrider). My friend seems to think there's an actual entity of that ilk that ranges in the astral, neither positive or negative but assists those transitioning through death. He thought I may have had a connection with someone who recently died (I do) who maybe received that sort of assistance. I wouldn't go as far as believing that the dying person needs to have a strong wish for vengeance, to be met by this astral entity. Perhaps the appearance of fire and the smoking motorbike has the function of burning of residual karma?

Can anyone shed light on this strange turn of events?

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I think I'd do some smudging and clearing just because I can. Perhaps that would even bring me some hints.
I am with Anaeika on this one that I'd ask my higher self but I can't say I have any experience to share of any relevance.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
it was of smell, that of burning motor oil. An unpleasant, rank smell.
I had a friend whose brother asked me to contact a departed friend of his, as a medium, to see what he had to say. The guy was his mentor, and he was having trouble and wanted to know if I could get some advice through from him. Both these guys were into motorbikes, in the same club. So I connected and while the message was coming through (with a thick New Jersey realism to the words), I was engulfed in the smell of leather. Overwhelming. It lingered for the whole time I was connected with the guy's spirit, and dissipated as soon as we disconnected. The brother told me the guy ALWAYS wore his leather jacket, even if it was 90 degrees outside. You can imagine it wasn't necessarily the nicest of leather aromas.

You probably brushed by someone in the astral, but it doesn't seem like it was negative. I love the image of Ghostriders. From my experience, there are definitely bikers in the astral. This guy was tough irl but took my friend's brother under his wing, because he was having a hard time with violence and drugs, and helped him muscle through a hard time. I have no doubt he was still watching over him, and probably helping others in the astral.

One thing that baffled my friend's brother was that the guy kept mentioning being on the streets of Durango and meeting there again. He had never been to Durango, so this puzzled him. I offer that up for discussion!

Vengeance can be waged on attached entities, just a thought. In this way, the Spirit of Vengeance could be in service.

Perhaps, if it happens again, you might inquire if you can be of assistance? Like the kid in the move "Sixth Sense".

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thanks for the post, Maryann. Very helpful. I don't know much about Durango - but is it in the Four Corners? Something an Aussie girl can only dream of.

One of my old ladies that I had made a friend of whilst doing volunteer service might have passed about that time last week. But I no longer work there, so I don't know. If it was her, she did have an unresolved life issue and it wouldn't surprise me if she harboured vengeance. I would have loved it if she could have forgiven the subject before she passed, but that is a big ask for someone who is not yet awake. However, I felt she was teetering on the brink of being spiritually awake, whilst still alive. Astral hugs for her, if not.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Maybe that's why you were let go. you were actually helping these folk. Mgt wanted a baby sitter not a spiritual helper. So sorry for being so cynical but that's my read. it's also why I've given up on following news. Now I just wanna be and shine...

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
One thing that baffled my friend's brother was that the guy kept mentioning being on the streets of Durango and meeting there again. He had never been to Durango, so this puzzled him. I offer that up for discussion!
We used to love Durango (Colorado) but have not been back in a couple of years because of the growing problem with the homeless and drug situation. The last time was unpleasant because of the number of obviously drugged out people asking for money. (I was glad for my big guy running interference for me!) That city relies heavily on tourist dollars and will have to do something more. So, given what you said about the friend, it makes sense that he would be there to help those people.

There is a Durango, Mexico, but I don't know anything about it.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Oh that sounds like a place I'd rather not visit. The sense that came through, and which he mentioned, was of dusty roads. It felt quite out of this time. He could have been referring to a past life when they rode together out west... that would fit the bill.

There is a Durango, Mexico, but I don't know anything about it.
Ironically enough, this is where Karla lives! Sadly, it too is overrun with drugs and violence. Poor old Mexico.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Here is an excerpt from a Leading Edge interview by Val Valarian, with Alex Collier. The interview was archived on 12-10-1999. He mentions that people's ability to see paranormal things will step up as the Earth frequencies change and are starting to enter 5D.
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/andromeda/esp_andromedacom_11.htm

Val: Please explain.

AC: All right. Fourth density is a unified consciousness. As we move into fourth density, we will become more in tune, not only with the Earth, but with each other. We will know something is going on without having to look at television or listen to the radio. We will start to feel it, and we will literally have conversations "in our heads" with loved ones long gone or in other parts of the world. It will be confirmed that what we call "daydreaming" is a real occurrence.

They said that this is going to happen more and more as we get closer to fourth density. Many of the children under the age of 14, as we go into fourth density, are going to start speaking ancient dialects, and have no explanation as to how they know it. Children and adults will be discovering archeological sites all over the world. New inventions will come out of nowhere.

People will be able to draw sophisticated diagrams. Many racial memories embodying extraterrestrial origins will start to come up as a result of the genetics that each one of us carries. Certain memories will start to come up, and they have said that some of those memories will not be "ours", but instead have their origin within the genetics that have been "attached" to us.

Val: By these 22 extraterrestrial races that have had a part to play in the evolution of the human body.

AC: Right. Now, this is occurring already, and so many people are angry. Much of the anger that is coming up in young people is because some of this DNA is "unlocking", and they don't know what to do with the energy, because third density is compressing.

Val: Well, then, what would one advise teens to do?

AC: The Andromendans never really got into this area. I'll have to get back to them about this, but I am certain it will have to do with setting up a "system of expression".

Val: Most probably. I know that culturally this society is lacking in viable systems of expression that have been thwarted by technological "evolution". So, a perceptual change where one sees bizarre visual things would not occur until we begin to go into fifth density?

AC: Yes, we will first start to see what we think are ghosts or spirit guides. Some of us on the planet (and there are already five who can do this) will be moving in and out between fourth and fifth density almost at will. They will be able to teleport to different places on the planet. We're talking about hundreds of thousands of people. If they're right, this will mean we'll be going through some remarkable shifts. If they're right.

O

omcasey_deleted

Hello to the original poster ––and to everyone.

As I am reading through the posts there is the idea this may be helpful (I'm not sure, but in this light is it shared..

Along with expansion of consciousness and extension of sense perception,

Are core concepts that arise which benefit can be found in getting clear on. At the top of the list is the fundamental terrain in which all experience is taking place; Consciousness/Self. There is the Idea for types of terrain; consensus and personal. There is the layout of the lands, the template (which at it's basis is); concentric.—meaning there is no outside of it, no 'other', no second.

Becoming clear on all this in your being, in your biology, through to the cellular level will go a long way in keeping curiosity firmly in the front seat and fear in the back seat so that experiencing may grow/accelerate exponentially. *Critical at this juncture in the timeline so as to not inadvertently get caught in the wheel—the (re)cycling you may be here for the purpose of assisting souls out of.

Consciousness/Self: (the basic sphere​
Within it: the Experience fields: concentric, from the broadest to the more narrow they are (or may be conceived of as:​

Pure Potentiality, the Potentiality Field​
The Idea(s/Template(s, The Blueprints, or Blueprint Field​
The Actuality/Reality Field(s​

Investigation, Exploration are fundamentally of and into this! Which may simply, more practically be stated as Reality and the way it works. The Terrain itself, generally conceived of as Light, is so due to it's basic function being for that of Illumination.—Knowing. (who one is. Experiencing who one is....Through contrast, torque, various rates of spin. Which is just another way of saying color. Outline, shape and color.

(are you seeing how fun this is!)

None of this fundamentally existing, being created from nothing.—from Void ( Pure Potentiality.

This is what we are doing. Creating from nothing. (just fascinating! Who is this powerful?!! Who are we really? (each and every one.
Powerful creator beings. For sure. No denying. Powerful creator beings.

Even though a descriptive, and we may go further, feel this. Feel your power, (re)synch with it.

Each of us, every individual, every individuality may be and choose it's own variant of the light to create with (yes..... This is called sovereignty. The natural question is, which variant are we ourself, and which are we choosing to create within the event of our experiencing? This is what will inform us of all there may ever be a need to know. Which variant of the light am I––which variant of the light am *I creating with. (it will fall somewhere between pure love and pure fear. This is what lets in to our experiencing what it is. (which are reflections of what it is.

A very potent and powerful thing to know is that all within our experiencing is a reflection of our relationship with Reality and the way it works. Are we in a pure observation mode, working with and within it?....Or to some degree resisting and working at odds. Once all this is genuinely seen of our own self it may likewise be seen of perceived other-selves. Which brings us into the arena of being able to discern the altogether fascinating spectrum within the Idea of consensus and personal. INvoking a capacity to genuinely discern which Idea we are experiencing ourselves in.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

I will tell you,
although very close, and having a great wealth of experience with this, I am as yet not able to tell one from the other,––a consensus environment from a personal environment. A free-will experiencer from a simulated one.

https://consciousnessexplorationblog.wordpress.com/2018/06/14/consensus-and-private-realities/

Casey

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I love your vision, Casey, and you express from a position of personal knowing, which is always the original and best. Your description of concentric experiencing seems very accurate as all is from within - and the pebble drops, and the ripples shimmy out. Another thing - once rippled, that energetic vibration can never be forgotten - it is always an imprint layering with things. Are you familiar with the Taoist term Wu Ji? It is the void of potentiality that you speak of. The concept that all manifests from a big implacable void is the bread and butter of Tao.

O

omcasey_deleted

HM, hello!

I'm not familiar with that term, Wu Ji, thank you for sharing it.....So many of our predecessors it seems carried the light for us to find here in this life. This lifetime. To those brilliant and beautiful beings! (thank goodness for them.—being the ripple for us to (re)connect with.

Casey

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)