More activity in the paranormal (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Yep, my wife and I have had some odd experiences a lot the past 2 weeks but they have slowed down now. When we come home we eat dinner then watch some Youtube. During dinner we would be talking about something completely random and within 4 hours she would find a Youtube video about that exact subject. This happened like 4 times in 2 weeks so it was a bit unusual.

I'm not sure she believes me when I say a little girl spirit in pajamas keeps visiting our house. She's very polite though, she doesn't make noise or move stuff around. Some spirits can be a bit rude. She's nice and I told her she can visit anytime or even watch TV.
I've heard spirits don't actually switch on the TV and watch it, but will hang around if they are attached to you and watch what you're watching. It's like they don't get a choice in the matter (unless they are talking to you inside your head). They just hang out and watch both you and the TV.

For the same reason, I have switched to listening to piano concertos in the car, instead of new age or celtic music, in case my sister has come along for the ride with me.

Reactions: Alain and Lila
OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I have had 2 psychic experiences in the past day and evening. I was at a spirituality development group/gathering to pick up some toy and clothing donations for the charity shop I work at. After my car was all loaded up, they were doing some Christmas celebrations and I joined in. I was offered a bon bon cracker to pull with the person sitting next to me. The coloured hat fell out in my hand, along with 2 pieces of paper. One was the obligatory joke. The other was also printed by the manufacturer, and it spelt HELP in capital letters. That was the whole message. OK, I was there to pick up donations to help the charity. I was also having help handed out to me by meeting like-minded, spiritual people. I was helping the charity by picking it up and the people there were helping by making the donations. It also felt like a nod from the Universe to me (as I was the only one who saw it) that abundance is part of the natural flow, just look around and see what had been made manifest. A lovely piece of synchronicity.

Secondly, while getting a 5 minute reiki healing to my neck and shoulders, a vision flashed in front of my eyes of a large, gold, male dragon's head. The colours were light and bright and seemed out of this world. It was mainly yellow and golds, with some pastel shades of green, red and blue as well, with energetic atmospherics. I guessed it was in the astral, as it was not part of shadow-land. Today being the next day, I met the psychic briefly and told her of this. She looked with her inward sight, and she mentioned that she could see two large dragons behind me, one gold and one white. These appeared to be my particular guardians and are with me at all times. These dragons are the celestial type (no wings). They don't inhabit earth-space.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)