• Welcome Guest
    Welcome to the Roundtable Forum, the community boards for www.transients.info. If you have an account already, please log in, otherwise feel free to sign up. Note that you will be unable to post new threads, reply to existing threads, or have access to some boards and information unless you are logged in after signing up with a forum account. By being registered you can also post comments on front page articles using your forum Account.

More activity in the paranormal

OP
OP
Hailstones Melt

Hailstones Melt

Realized Sentience
Staff member
Board Moderator
There was a Dr. Who episode along these lines. Of course the ghosts were bad aliens.

I do have a question along this line. What about very haunted places? Are the spirits still able to maintain their presence? I know there was period a few years ago when quite a few were able to find their way out of here.

I've been in a few places and had to leave because it was too much activity for me. One was the French compound in St. Augustine, Florida and another was a Spanish mission near Santa Barbara, California.
I can relate to ghosts being seen/felt near a Spanish mission, because we have one here in country Western Australia which was set up by Spanish Jesuits. Entities are stuck in that establishment due to their inability to let go of pain and suffering experienced within those walls.

OP
OP
Hailstones Melt

Hailstones Melt

Realized Sentience
Staff member
Board Moderator
Here is something new on the topic of seeing/Seeing more (through ramped up psychic abilities), from Denise Le Fay (and I'll just mention that Denise has had lifelong psychic awareness and has always seen/Seen things, but now there's more of everything):-

https://highheartlife.com/2018/10/06/building-crossing-evolutionary-bridges/

The Really Strange Side Effects — These are the most difficult to talk about only because they’re so personal and unique to each of us and how we perceive today. Since 2015 I’ve been increasingly dealing with “reality” turning into something very NEW and different, which we’ve all known goes along with the Ascension and Embodiment Processes, the dimensional Shift, and the Separation of Worlds. But again, knowing something isn’t anything like actually living it minute-by-minute and in the quantum Now Moment.
I see and See things, hear things, feel things, know things and sense things that are almost impossible for me to convey. I think the best and most correct way to describe all of this is just to say that we’ve always been multidimensional Beings but we’ve become increasingly CONSCIOUS of this fact. And as should be expected with becoming increasingly consciously aware of one’s own multidimensional Self, Selves and many, many Others too in multiple locations, it changes you in every way imaginable. And we’ve just gotten started with this! With more NEW DNA being Embodied and activated within more and more of us, these so-called anomalies and phenomena should be expected as our NEW “normal”.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
And as should be expected with becoming increasingly consciously aware of one’s own multidimensional Self, Selves and many, many Others too in multiple locations, it changes you in every way imaginable. And we’ve just gotten started with this! With more NEW DNA being Embodied and activated within more and more of us, these so-called anomalies and phenomena should be expected as our NEW “normal”.
Well said. It is hard to explain.

OP
OP
Hailstones Melt

Hailstones Melt

Realized Sentience
Staff member
Board Moderator
I had another experience while asleep last night, but it wasn't part of a dream. Has anyone here had a clairaudient experience, where you consciously are aware that the voice in your head is not your thought process? You actually hear someone speaking to you, in your middle or inner ear cavity? I heard a female voice say "A bag" or it could have been "Abag" or even "Abhag" into my left ear, which was facing up at the time. I had been asleep, for sure, but I heard myself say "What!??" really loudly, which woke me up. I saw the time was 12:45am. I had been asleep for about an hour. So I wasn't in that dozing state, I was truly asleep. But, as I say, this was no dream voice. I could hear the sibilance of the voice as it spoke. I probably didn't catch the whole gist of the conversation o_O

Alain

Experienced Traveler
I had another experience while asleep last night, but it wasn't part of a dream. Has anyone here had a clairaudient experience, where you consciously are aware that the voice in your head is not your thought process? You actually hear someone speaking to you, in your middle or inner ear cavity? I heard a female voice say "A bag" or it could have been "Abag" or even "Abhag" into my left ear, which was facing up at the time. I had been asleep, for sure, but I heard myself say "What!??" really loudly, which woke me up. I saw the time was 12:45am. I had been asleep for about an hour. So I wasn't in that dozing state, I was truly asleep. But, as I say, this was no dream voice. I could hear the sibilance of the voice as it spoke. I probably didn't catch the whole gist of the conversation o_O
No such experience so far but possible in the future

OP
OP
Hailstones Melt

Hailstones Melt

Realized Sentience
Staff member
Board Moderator
I had a direct dream experience of New Earth in 5D, where I was walking along the river path in the area where my old house was. Australian rivers are notoriously brown, or the colour of tannins that fall into the river water from the eucalyptus leaves along the banks. This river was so pristine, the water was translucent, and I could clearly see brightly coloured fish within its depth. The colours were shining and pure, making me catch my breath. I didn't have lucid knowledge I was in the 5D while I was in the dream, but it dawned upon me when I woke up.

Anaeika

Boundless Creation
Staff member
Board Moderator
Here is something new on the topic of seeing/Seeing more (through ramped up psychic abilities), from Denise Le Fay (and I'll just mention that Denise has had lifelong psychic awareness and has always seen/Seen things, but now there's more of everything):-

https://highheartlife.com/2018/10/06/building-crossing-evolutionary-bridges/

The Really Strange Side Effects — These are the most difficult to talk about only because they’re so personal and unique to each of us and how we perceive today. Since 2015 I’ve been increasingly dealing with “reality” turning into something very NEW and different, which we’ve all known goes along with the Ascension and Embodiment Processes, the dimensional Shift, and the Separation of Worlds. But again, knowing something isn’t anything like actually living it minute-by-minute and in the quantum Now Moment.
I see and See things, hear things, feel things, know things and sense things that are almost impossible for me to convey. I think the best and most correct way to describe all of this is just to say that we’ve always been multidimensional Beings but we’ve become increasingly CONSCIOUS of this fact. And as should be expected with becoming increasingly consciously aware of one’s own multidimensional Self, Selves and many, many Others too in multiple locations, it changes you in every way imaginable. And we’ve just gotten started with this! With more NEW DNA being Embodied and activated within more and more of us, these so-called anomalies and phenomena should be expected as our NEW “normal”.
This gives me hope that my childhood abilities will return as the veil thins. I am definitely open and receptive.

Anaeika

Boundless Creation
Staff member
Board Moderator
Has anyone here had a clairaudient experience, where you consciously are aware that the voice in your head is not your thought process? Y
Yes.

I felt a presence in my room that woke me up, but was still in a groggy state. I asked who is there and I heard, “Herald!” My next door neighbor had passed away and that was his name.

OP
OP
Hailstones Melt

Hailstones Melt

Realized Sentience
Staff member
Board Moderator
This gives me hope that my childhood abilities will return as the veil thins. I am definitely open and receptive.
Open and receptive is all one can ever be, and I would add: cognizant. <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)