Monopoly: Who Owns the World? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Rebekah

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Who owns the world?

Watch, and download, the 1 hour documentary....in case it gets "scrubbed" off the internet.

I appreciate the people who get this stuff out there, but I'm glad it isn't my face on this show! Stuff like this seems to shorten a person's life expectancy.

www.stopworldcontrol.com/monopoly

• Winner
  • Informative
Reactions: Neeraj and Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I'm a few minutes in and have to say that so far it is an excellent presentation - very clear and concise. I also liked that they are "showing their work" with screen time on yahoo finance - can't claim conspiracy with that one.

Great find!

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
I fast forwarded some parts but good analysis and didn't know it was so obvious in the shareholders tables.
but it stays frightening to see it like that even though you already know it.

Our Belgian Marc Van Ranst is also shown. Not really a thing to be proud of.

Reactions: Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
didn't know it was so obvious in the shareholders tables.
same here - I've seen the graphics showing how a few companies own everything, but it was something else to see names like Blackrock show up every freakin time - kind of makes you ill.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Our Belgian Marc Van Ranst is also shown. Not really a thing to be proud of.
OMG - he is something - so calculating. Our version (Fauci) used the same playbook.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Depiction of minataur.jpg
We have to go back to astrological ages before Pisces and Aries - to Taurus - and the Minotaur!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Dr. Mercola has a post about the series. He only posts things for a short time, but I got the PDF of his comments, which I've attached. He makes some interesting point, too.

Speaking of the central bankers, I recently interviewed finance guru Catherine Austin Fitts, and she believes it’s the central bankers that are at the heart of the global takeover we’re currently seeing. She also believes they are the ones pressuring private companies to implement the clearly illegal COVID jab mandates. Their control is so great, few companies have the ability to take a stand against them.
“I think [the central bankers] are really depending on the smart grid and creepy technology to help them go to the last steps of financial control, which is what I think they're pushing for,” she said.
“What we've seen is a tremendous effort to bankrupt the population and the governments so that it's much easier for the central bankers to take control. That's what I've been writing about since 1998, that this is a financial coup d'etat.
Now the financial coup d'etat is being consolidated, where the central bankers just serve jurisdiction over the treasury and the tax money. And if they can get the [vaccine] passports in with the CBDC [central bank digital currency], then it will be able to take taxes out of our accounts and take our assets. So, this is a real coup d'etat.”

Attachments

• Informative
Reactions: Rebekah and Angela

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)