Moksha - Remote Viewing Freedom from Reincarnation (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
I've had to listen to this video a few times and will continue to do so as there is much to contemplate. Especially what is discovered about the beings who operate this system.....

Brett Stuart, author of Remote Viewing: The Complete Guide, and founder of Technical Intuition, talks about remote viewing the concept of Moksha, a Sanskrit word that's defined as freedom from the cycle of death and rebirth.

Reactions: Neeraj and Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I haven't looked at the video but that is a very interesting title, "remote viewing freedom from reincarnation". It just gives me the impression that it is negative to not be part of the cycle, which I think is a large misconception in today's world with so many thinking they are trapped when they have chosen to be here.

It's important to want to change, to want to grow and expand out, so I don't see this as a big problem as such ideas put into peoples minds are still helpful as they try and be better, but I sit back and also notice the fear that this can create for those that have not conquered the many spiritual fears.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Well, well, well that was something new. I've got questions and experiences to work through and correlate.

One thing that came to mind was as the planet shifts into a higher dimension, will the system continue to work. Is this why the people and planet are going together?

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I haven't looked at the video but that is a very interesting title, "remote viewing freedom from reincarnation".
The title is just a snippet of the session.

Reactions: Laron
OP
Lorna Wilson

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
It just gives me the impression that it is negative to not be part of the cycle, which I think is a large misconception in today's world with so many thinking they are trapped when they have chosen to be here.
He explains at the beginning of the video that 'moksha' is a sanskrit word and he explains that it means 'freedom/liberation from the cycle of rebirth/reincarnation/karma.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
He explains at the beginning of the video that 'moksha' is a sanskrit word and he explains that it means 'freedom/liberation from the cycle of rebirth/reincarnation/karma.
Don't mind me, I'm just going off on a tangent in my own little world which really doesn't have much to do with this thread. o:)s

Reactions: Sam Vause

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I've seen parts of it a few months ago. Iirc, it is the usual spiritual conspiracy that we are all trapped somehow by other controlling beings (Archons, ETs, etc.) into the Earth incarnation cycle(s). I don't know how true this is from a higher perspective as I still believe that I am here out of my own free will and that I am not 'tricked' by 'them'. At least I hope so. <:)

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
So, I did listed to this one and am glad I did because there is new information. What they found was that there were Blue Avians and Corey was in fact delivering their message. However, they did not appear to be particularly benevolent but more removed and here for a purpose.

The reason I found this analysis of interest is my own experience. When all this first started, I was interested and skeptical, so I decided to see what I could see. I came to a place that seemed sort of gaseous and a very tall being was busy with some others. The being noticed me and told me to get out. I said Hey, hey and it turned back to me and looked at me for a long time - sort of a scan. Then it said, "We don't see many like you". The being brought out a pedestal with a screen on it, and said I could look at whatever I wanted. As I began, one of the dogs got restless and my attention came back home. I felt that these entities and the info were not for me and never went back - not that they were "bad", but just not part of my path.

Thanks Lorna Wilson for another interesting video. I always like learning something new.

Reactions: Lorna Wilson

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
I've seen parts of it a few months ago. Iirc, it is the usual spiritual conspiracy that we are all trapped somehow by other controlling beings (Archons, ETs, etc.) into the Earth incarnation cycle(s). I don't know how true this is from a higher perspective as I still believe that I am here out of my own free will and that I am not 'tricked' by 'them'. At least I hope so. <:)
so to recapitulate i understand of that process, we choose to incarnate here and we knew what a heck of effort life can be, as their reincarnation system is a low vibration model it shall be no more in new earth. Doesn t mean the body of now can have more than a few hundred years of age. Surely this age goes only if since birth we are not intoxicated by sweet baddies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)