Moderators Mike and Karla (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
Karla

Hello everyone,

One of my areas of interest has been for a long time all forms of healing, one of my favorite ones being any kind of energy healing.

It has been mostly through inner guidance from HS and from three beloved soulmates in spirit form, one of them having currently an incarnated aspect and who is also my partner, that I have been learning a great deal about healing modalities. Other people that I have met during my path have shared some good insights and information about healing that has helped me.

Since 2011 after meeting a lady who taught me some basic concepts about energy work and kinesiology with the use of a pendulum I was then able to develop my own methods with the assistance of my partner, whose presence triggered a reconnection to my HS. Since then I like to share the knowledge that I receive from spirit in hopes that others find it useful

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
Hey Mike! Glad you could make it. Could you talk about some of the healing modalities you mentioned?

Last edited:
Reactions: Anaeika and Mike

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
It's really good to have you here @Mike. Everyone can play an important role in building foundation that will support the Roundtable as it shifts and changes, changes and shifts... ahead. <3:)

OP
Mike

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
hey guys. thank you for welcoming me. @Brian I was born with a modality im not even understanding 33 years later lol. i went into reiki and mastered that, went to corona reiki(spelling>) gold reiki, kundalini reiki, sekhem energy, celestine 1-8 including celestine gold and celestine star. Etheric diamond placed in my crown to filter the healing energy and WOW is it intense.! there are soooo many i cant count them all,.. Im just giving you an idea. I can close my eyes with arms behind my back and send energy to a perfect target within 5 seconds. its incredible what the consciousness can do! i only mentioned that part was because how special we all are not me myself. we all have some healing ability of one kind or another. EVERYONE!
@Stargazer Thank you!
@MrBill its nice to meet you too!!

Last edited:
OP
Mike

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
Glad to have you on board Mike! I'm looking forward to getting to know you & hopefully learn from you too :D <3
Speaking of which. maybe i can learn something from you already LOL!! i posted a photo yesterday of 2 hands reaching with gold background. beautiful. anyway that was posted straight on a post. i cant get any pic to post on my signature for NOTHING! ive tried every way there is lol... there is no way to put it on there from the computers files, it must be the link to the photo. so when i do that nothing happends as you can see in my post above(i think*)

Reactions: Stargazer

Brooke

Mother Bear
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Australia
Speaking of which. maybe i can learn something from you already LOL!! i posted a photo yesterday of 2 hands reaching with gold background. beautiful. anyway that was posted straight on a post. i cant get any pic to post on my signature for NOTHING! ive tried every way there is lol... there is no way to put it on there from the computers files, it must be the link to the photo. so when i do that nothing happends as you can see in my post above(i think*)
Ok. Currently yours is only showing a link to the image you want so bear with me and I'll I will see what I can figure out. lol. Will sort out in PM :)

Reactions: Stargazer and Mike

Tammy Kilgore

Lover of the the Light
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Pontiac, Illinois (USA)
My name is mike and i have a great feeling i am going to meet some wonderful people here. I should create like a bio on my profile regarding my healing But theres not alot to say other than i was born with it and i delved into about 10-12 modalities and mastering each. i wish i could figure out how to teach mine within degrees lol.
Thank you Laron. took me a few to get here but here i am.. I cant wait to see how well everything turns out with the people. i expect it to blow up ;)
any questions feel free to let me know and i will do my best to help. Otherwise i will be here watching and helping. the usual moderator stuff however id like to be a bit more than that with youguys. please no intimidation from me or think Im mad lol ive been through all these with MODS and i just dont want that happening here. we are all equal so please just be yourselves :)

-Mike FarleyView attachment 102

Wonderful to meet you Mike!!

Looks like we will be co moderating on the energy healing board! Looking forward to getting to know you better and navigating my way through this site!!
Hope all is well!!

Tammy

Reactions: Mike and Stargazer
OP
Mike

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
Wonderful to meet you Mike!!

Looks like we will be co moderating on the energy healing board! Looking forward to getting to know you better and navigating my way through this site!!
Hope all is well!!

Tammy
Oh yes that's right your going to be here too awesome!! I am so glad the more people the better anywhere. Things have slowed a little but it's so much fun here.

Reactions: Stargazer
B

Bailey

Hi mike! I'm so excited to learn more from you , from this energy healing board :)
I feel I have always possessed the ability to channel healing energy aswell and learned this for certain when my family dog went from death doorstop to bouncing around the next day after some healing work and herbal tinatures :)

I am a big believer in " when the student is ready the teacher will appear" so I haven't really went out looking to learn thro classroom settings exactly. Besides reiki, which I wanted to have some type of paper that says I know what I am doing. Lol
I am a dog groomer, so I have lots of doggies to practice on (my own included) and they are always happy to receive the energy.
My question is do you feel that the reiki symbols are required to access this energy? Ever since I learned reiki I have not thought the symbols necessary
I'll probably have many more questions for u in the future :)

OP
Mike

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
Hi mike! I'm so excited to learn more from you , from this energy healing board :)I feel I have always possessed the ability to channel healing energy aswell and learned this for certain when my family dog went from death doorstop to bouncing around the next day after some healing work and herbal tinatures :)

I am a big believer in " when the student is ready the teacher will appear" so I haven't really went out looking to learn thro classroom settings exactly. Besides reiki, which I wanted to have some type of paper that says I know what I am doing. Lol
I am a dog groomer, so I have lots of doggies to practice on (my own included) and they are always happy to receive the energy.
My question is do you feel that the reiki symbols are required to access this energy? Ever since I learned reiki I have not thought the symbols necessary
Hi mike! I'm so excited to learn more from you , from this energy healing board :)
Hello baily and WELCOME!!!
I feel I have always possessed the ability to channel healing energy aswell and learned this for certain when my family dog went from death doorstop to bouncing around the next day after some healing work and herbal tinatures :)

well hello baily! WELCOME!! :) the symbols are not necessary. They are merely a focus point in my opinion. I use them when I want to increase the flow, bring the energy to the emotional side say like with Sei-hei-ki.
Also you may have the ability, everyone does to some extent. If you imagine a white lite coming into your crown and into your body and down your arms out your hands with the intent to heal, I promise you cannot go wrong! :) see this energy as loving forgiving , powerful shimmering white light or any color you want but I think white is the safest way to go. Just before you do it you want to call your guides or whichever is your belief system and state "may this be for his/her highest good. You may even feel your hands warm up. This is what I did before reiki for along time.

B

Bailey

well hello baily! WELCOME!! :) the symbols are not necessary. They are merely a focus point in my opinion. I use them when I want to increase the flow, bring the energy to the emotional side say like with Sei-hei-ki.
Also you may have the ability, everyone does to some extent. If you imagine a white lite coming into your crown and into your body and down your arms out your hands with the intent to heal, I promise you cannot go wrong! :) see this energy as loving forgiving , powerful shimmering white light or any color you want but I think white is the safest way to go. Just before you do it you want to call your guides or whichever is your belief system and state "may this be for his/her highest good. You may even feel your hands warm up. This is what I did before reiki for along time.
Thanks for your reply mike!
Yup, I always surround myself in the white light and offer it only if the choose to accept it :)
I have heard that working with healing the healer and the person they are working on will sometimes take on each other's symptoms. I haven't really worked with people much , mainly animals and family so I haven't had any experience with this. But I am wondering how one is to go about making sure this doesn't happen. Occasionally I will get a slight headache after working on an animal..but not sure if this is the reason

OP
Mike

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
Thanks for your reply mike!
Yup, I always surround myself in the white light and offer it only if the choose to accept it :)
I have heard that working with healing the healer and the person they are working on will sometimes take on each other's symptoms. I haven't really worked with people much , mainly animals and family so I haven't had any experience with this. But I am wondering how one is to go about making sure this doesn't happen. Occasionally I will get a slight headache after working on an animal..but not sure if this is the reason
hey baily. Well,
Grounding Grounding grounding and oh grounding lol sorry my own little laughs to myself thinking about memories of the past. I had actually taken on a full gluten allergy after taking on the symptoms of my now ex whom I healed or tried to heal but merely helped her each time her stomach got real bloated every time she had eaten. I started getting symptoms but after 3years of it everyday I actually manifested this within myself! So I am still learning that part BUT I did notice when I grounded myself prior to the sessions and after with sage atthe same time I was just fine which I started doing. Until I became.. well couldn't even afford sage lol. But the grounding really Really Helps :) it also could be the empath thing but I believe it's both. Normally this taking on symptoms are temporary so I wouldn't worry too much about it and just make sure you ground before and after. Using showers to "wash off" the negative energy has absolutely helped in place of sage as well!

K

KarlaSM

Hello everyone,

One of my areas of interest has been for a long time all forms of healing, one of my favorite ones being any kind of energy healing.

It has been mostly through inner guidance from HS and from three beloved soulmates in spirit form, one of them having currently an incarnated aspect and who is also my partner, that I have been learning a great deal about healing modalities. Other people that I have met during my path have shared some good insights and information about healing that has helped me.

Since 2011 after meeting a lady who taught me some basic concepts about energy work and kinesiology with the use of a pendulum I was then able to develop my own methods with the assistance of my partner, whose presence triggered a reconnection to my HS. Since then I like to share the knowledge that I receive from spirit in hopes that others find it useful. :)

OP
Mike

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
I love the fact that you have a partner to share that with. I had that and I was never down not once, not even a fight it was amazing for over 3 years. Many of my good things have their time for endings, but nice while it lasted, really nice which is why I say I love that you have that because it really is nice and rare to find someone, even a friend , who has a more expanded consciousness and/or is not 100% in disbelief that anything but the physical is real. More people are opening up but I hope it speeds up and it looks like that's what is happening starting about 6 months ago it has started, not happened but started. I think the election has opened a lot of eyes too, at least over half the country have the eyes to see through the smoke screen now which will lead to spiritual things including healing and thank goodness for the internet I mean what were the powers that be thinking!? LOL pretty funny if you ask me. Sorry I like rambling :p

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Wow, Mike! That is amazing! Can you send me healing energy please? This pesky cold has my entire family feeling awful!

George Lugo is someone I know who also heals like you. He was born w it too. As a child, sick animals would show up on his doorstep & he would heal them! He is also a very clear medium. Hmm...I should invite him to the round table.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Also, I suspect that I may be a healer too, but nowhere at the level you are at, Mike. I am glad you say we have the ability to a certain degree. It is like, we can all sing, but some can really sing well. I find it interesting that you were born with it, while others really need to develop it. It makes me wonder if this gift carried over from a past life. Have you ever had qhht?

Also, how would you recommend I develop healing abilities? Seek out reiki classes? Currently, I'm using live essence medicine/essential oils. I would like to learn how to heal w my hands channeling univeral healing energy. Please enlighten me.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Wow, Mike! That is amazing! Can you send me healing energy please? This pesky cold has my entire family feeling awful!

George Lugo is someone I know who also heals like you. He was born w it too. As a child, sick animals would show up on his doorstep & he would heal them! He is also a very clear medium. Hmm...I should invite him to the round table.
Sorry to hear you're under the weather, Anaieka! I'll send you some love energy too! :)

Please do invite George! It would be awesome to hear his take on some of these discussions!

OP
Mike

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
Also, I suspect that I may be a healer too, but nowhere at the level you are at, Mike. I am glad you say we have the ability to a certain degree. It is like, we can all sing, but some can really sing well. I find it interesting that you were born with it, while others really need to develop it. It makes me wonder if this gift carried over from a past life. Have you ever had qhht?

Also, how would you recommend I develop healing abilities? Seek out reiki classes? Currently, I'm using live essence medicine/essential oils. I would like to learn how to heal w my hands channeling univeral healing energy. Please enlighten me.
Reiki is something I usually recommend when wanting to be attuned to the source energy and be able to channel it. But you can do this also, sit in a quiet position (if distance healing) and close your eyes, first ground yourself and imagine a beam of light (whatever color, white is best though) that beam of light see it coming into your
Crown chakra down to your arms, and out your hands. Also practice the feeling energy exercises that I posted on this board. I'll go find it and put it in this post. It will take practice just like anything else. I only have to focus on the outline of a person when healing them. Intention is stronger than people out in the world know.

It's better in my opinion if you know when your receiving the energy so you can be open and relax. Message me a time and what day. If I don't hear from you within a couple days I will just send it unless you want me to sooner.

In person healing same thing with the grounding, light to crown down arms out hands when you have your hands on someone or above them a couple inches from the body and see the energy go into them. I have found that it works better when your not in a bad mood lol. Have a good day and let me know :)
Post to hand sensitivity(I realize you may have seen this but I'll post it for others who need it anyway)
https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/developing-hand-sensitivity-feeling-energy.1069/

Last edited:

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I spoke to George. His plate is too full w readings to join the Roundtable, but possibly in the future he'll join. I will post his website & links to radio interviews.

Mike, thank you for adding that link. I will try your methods. I need to work on energy work this year, & it is already November! Boy, am I behind on my spiritual goals!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)