Mission dream of cleaning Earth (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Two nights ago, I dreamt I was this mythical winged creature, nothing I’ve seen before. But I instinctually knew my mission was to clean Earth. What made it difficult and slowed me down is that I was also being hunted. I was impaled but also immortal, so this just stopped me for a short while until I regenerated. I had another smaller being w me. I was muscular and masculine in appearance, bipedal, dark (perhaps black), & probably had feathers.

Then last night, I had a dream I was cleaning polluted water with a large, clear object—a polygon with many sides, on top of which sat a complex mandala. I was putting this into bodies of water.

Both dreams and in consecutive days in a row, I had dreams of cleaning a polluted Earth.
Not like mop and bucket cleaning, but almost magical cleaning—my presence cleaned at a subatomic, energetic level.

Anyone else have dreams like this or could offer some insight?

:)

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I haven't recalled much in the way of dreams recently but flying has been a part of many visuals in my recent 'meditative moments'.
Are you simultaneously cleaning your own internal pieces? I ask because I find there is often an analogy of my dreams with what is going on in my internal world.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
It seems many of us are having very vivid dreams lately, but very few generalities yet to create a pattern. Some are in some learning or teaching situations, flying, escaping from something, etc. Perhaps each dream represents cleaning/shedding/removing from our lives what is not needed and in our particular symbols we have dreams that express such representation.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Two nights ago, I dreamt I was this mythical winged creature, nothing I’ve seen before. But I instinctually knew my mission was to clean Earth. What made it difficult and slowed me down is that I was also being hunted. I was impaled but also immortal, so this just stopped me for a short while until I regenerated. I had another smaller being w me. I was muscular and masculine in appearance, bipedal, dark (perhaps black), & probably had feathers.

Then last night, I had a dream I was cleaning polluted water with a large, clear object—a polygon with many sides, on top of which sat a complex mandala. I was putting this into bodies of water.

Both dreams and in consecutive days in a row, I had dreams of cleaning a polluted Earth.
Not like mop and bucket cleaning, but almost magical cleaning—my presence cleaned at a subatomic, energetic level.

Anyone else have dreams like this or could offer some insight?

:)
Cleaning can be akin to transformation. A re-ordering of the cell patterns. As you said, regenerating. It could be your DNA re-ordering itself. The bird-man could be your archetype. The smaller being could be the "you" that's taken on an avatar here. Water is like lifeblood to the planet. Both water and blood carry memories. As you say, subatomic, energetic levels, which is the same thing as "as above, so below". The planet and your own soul are "as one". The creative complexity of sacred geometry and the use of mandalas in wholesome wizardry gives me the impression that your dream really is your reality.

Blue flower motif mandala.jpg

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
I haven't had dreams of cleaning the earth, but I do find myself from time to time feeling drawn to something like that in meditation. Nothing noteworthy, just feel like my imagination would be well suited to helping to clean up. Heh

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
I occasionally have dreams of cleaning bodies of water. I fly over them just above the surface and skim a finger along the top; leaving crystal-clear water. Also dreams of cleaning things up energetically, particularly along ley lines and locations of forgotten civilizations.

Lately I have had an image appear to me daily as I begin to focus in meditation. It started as just the head of a white horse looking at me (us?), then another time I could see that the pure white horse had wings. Then I could see more of the horse. Another day I felt like his extended wings were protecting me or all of us. Then the white winged horse began to gallop. It feels to me like white-light energy, very powerful, and things are progressing.

Anaeika - I feel like what HM said was correct. Your dream may be your reality.

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I occasionally have dreams of cleaning bodies of water. I fly over them just above the surface and skim a finger along the top; leaving crystal-clear water. Also dreams of cleaning things up energetically, particularly along ley lines and locations of forgotten civilizations.

Lately I have had an image appear to me daily as I begin to focus in meditation. It started as just the head of a white horse looking at me (us?), then another time I could see that the pure white horse had wings. Then I could see more of the horse. Another day I felt like his extended wings were protecting me or all of us. Then the white winged horse began to gallop. It feels to me like white-light energy, very powerful, and things are progressing.

241A4BC0-60FD-4013-9E50-062FE4E88FCA.jpeg

A quick internet search says this:
“In some cultures, white horses stand for the balance of wisdom and power.” Riding a winged horse, I’d imagine, would feel very freeing.

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
occasionally have dreams of cleaning bodies of water. I fly over them just above the surface and skim a finger along the top; leaving crystal-clear water. Also dreams of cleaning things up energetically, particularly along ley lines and locations of forgotten civilizations.
This is interesting that you are cleaning water too. Another connection for me is that I experienced consciousness as a water molecule during my QHHT session. I was also a sort of guardian of “the first water.” Water is important and as Hailstones Melt commented, it is a lifeblood.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Perhaps dreams are glimpses of our experiences either in other "realities", timelines, or dimensions. ;)

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
The technology to clean up the earth exists here and now. It is a closely held secret because companies would not make money if it was "out there". I'm wondering if you are setting this info free.

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
Perhaps dreams are glimpses of our experiences either in other "realities", timelines, or dimensions. ;)
Again, agreed. Why wouldn't they be? In dream time we are not confined to our 3D thinking or programming. I suspect we are busier during the sleeping hours than we are in day time 3D (especially these days). No wonder we are all so damn tired.

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
This is interesting that you are cleaning water too. Another connection for me is that I experienced consciousness as a water molecule during my QHHT session. I was also a sort of guardian of “the first water.” Water is important and as Hailstones Melt commented, it is a lifeblood.
I read a while back that souls are grouped into teams that are aligned with the Elements. Those teams are assigned tasks as a soul group. I am guessing I am aligned with the water element:

I have had an unnatural lack of fear of water since I was able to walk. I would jump in to the deep end of pools as a small child and bob away happily (my poor mother). In grade 3, I announced that I wanted to be Marine Biologist (I live 1,000 miles from the ocean). My favorite color since day one has been blue. I feel a deep connection to dolphins. When I first began to meditate I felt a strong presence of Mer-people. When I am near bodies of water I just want to be alone with my thoughts and be silent. In the last few years I have felt a connection to the Sirius star system (has at least one water planet). I have dreams of cleaning small lakes and rivers. When I do clearings on myself, I always have lots of energy to clear under the water element... I could go on.

Any of those traits ring strong for you as well Anaeika?

Goooo Team Water!

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
No wonder we are all so damn tired.
You had me laughing bc YES, very tired! Haha
Angel, a reiki master, hold told me over a decade ago that I am an astral traveler and am very busy. It was her explanation of my fatigue. How do we claim energy needed in this waking life? Is it as simle as just asking?

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer
OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I read a while back that souls are grouped into teams that are aligned with the Elements. Those teams are assigned tasks as a soul group. I am guessing I am aligned with the water element:

I have had an unnatural lack of fear of water since I was able to walk. I would jump in to the deep end of pools as a small child and bob away happily (my poor mother). In grade 3, I announced that I wanted to be Marine Biologist (I live 1,000 miles from the ocean). My favorite color since day one has been blue. I feel a deep connection to dolphins. When I first began to meditate I felt a strong presence of Mer-people. When I am near bodies of water I just want to be alone with my thoughts and be silent. In the last few years I have felt a connection to the Sirius star system (has at least one water planet). I have dreams of cleaning small lakes and rivers. When I do clearings on myself, I always have lots of energy to clear under the water element... I could go on.

Goooo Team Water!
OH YES! Nice meeting a kindred soul. Xo :)

It makes sense that we may be assigned to an element.

Reactions: Lila

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
How do we claim energy needed in this waking life? Is it as simle as just asking?
It’s easy to feel a lack of all the things we need (or think we need). Money. Time. Energy. We’re programmed by society to feel that way.

One of the biggest helps for me has been to notice and acknowledge (as well as express appreciation for) all the things we DO have already. I’m also learning to *know* that, since I am one with all things, there IS no lack. If I can learn to TRUST that I’ll have all the right things I need, in abundance, I’m certain I’ll be able to attract those things to me at just the right time.

While meditating, just try to imagine yourself receiving all the things you need (I imagine it as an inflowing of light to my heart center) and sharing them with All-That-Is (flowing out from heart center).

Then, be sure to take time for self-care—eating well, exercising in moderation, and getting enough rest. With all the things we THINK we need to do every day, there are actually many that can wait...for what is truly more important than caring for yourself so you can care for others well?

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
View attachment 5781

A quick internet search says this:
“In some cultures, white horses stand for the balance of wisdom and power.” Riding a winged horse, I’d imagine, would feel very freeing.
Add a horn up front and you have my unicorn kin<3 (sometimes with, sometimes without wings)

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016

Goooo Team Water!
Me Too. I Love the water and can't get enough. So much so, when my kids moved out I sold my house to buy a waterfront property in the Canadian wilderness.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I remember reading about a kind of flying bird being cleaning a developing planet (although I think it was the air or athmosphere). That world was in the process of being seeded with life by intelligences. It was in one of Dolores Cannon's books iirc.

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I remember reading about a kind of flying bird being cleaning a developing planet (although I think it was the air or athmosphere). That world was in the process of being seeded with life by intelligences. It was in one of Dolores Cannon's books iirc.
I have to read this one. I have only read two of her books. Very interesting Sinera.

Thank you to everyone who responded to this. You left me much to munch on.

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
- Most people are gone from the Earth but there is no indication of war, nothing is damaged. Here: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/dream-of-the-earth-missing-about-90-of-people.6084/#post-40429
Several of us have posted dreams about helping people who appear lost. I can't recall those threads just now.
Maybe someone else will?

- I'm starting college and am missing some information for my classes.
Lol, that seems like a dream we could all be having; missing information on our classes.
Lucky you, you seem to already been taking college level dream classesO.o:D

F

Former User

You carry the energy of a Pegasus being. They are close relatives of unicorns. Offspring of unicorns and pegasus have both the horns and the wings. :)

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
What a beautiful creature...but what on earth would you call it? Pegacorn? Unisus? :gig
Alicorn. They are in some literature (books, stories and 'action figures'...)
It's most often in 'children's lit' where some of the most beautiful writing is. Somehow, in the world of children we allow ourselves to be what we don't typically allow our 'adult selves' to be<3

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Lol. You made me laugh. I'm so frustrated working here. I'm not referring to the people on this forum, but helping these people (not you) is like talking to a wall sometimes.
Sometimes.
It's those other times that make it all worthwhile:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)