Mission dream of cleaning Earth (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
I read a while back that souls are grouped into teams that are aligned with the Elements. Those teams are assigned tasks as a soul group. I am guessing I am aligned with the water element:

I have had an unnatural lack of fear of water since I was able to walk. I would jump in to the deep end of pools as a small child and bob away happily (my poor mother). In grade 3, I announced that I wanted to be Marine Biologist (I live 1,000 miles from the ocean). My favorite color since day one has been blue. I feel a deep connection to dolphins. When I first began to meditate I felt a strong presence of Mer-people. When I am near bodies of water I just want to be alone with my thoughts and be silent. In the last few years I have felt a connection to the Sirius star system (has at least one water planet). I have dreams of cleaning small lakes and rivers. When I do clearings on myself, I always have lots of energy to clear under the water element... I could go on.

Any of those traits ring strong for you as well Anaeika?

Goooo Team Water!

that gives me a bit to think, if i can take a hand on what element i am attracted more i know a bit more aobut me which is quite poor so far on the concious 3d thoughts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)