Misconceptions of Soulmate / Twin Flame Concepts in the New Age Movements (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

transients

Just Arrived
Oct 18, 2016
Earth
www.transients.info
KarlaSM submitted a new article
Usually the term "soul mate" has been used and expanded as to call any soul with whom we have an affinity or a certain soul lesson to learn with. The term "twin flame" is something rather more complex and there is always a question in the minds of those who have explored it of whether such concept is real or not and in which way it is valid. As the Cosmic influxes of energies have infused our souls with codes that over lifetimes on Earth and off worlds had been lost, the spiritual quality and intensity of some soul connections has intensified. These soul connections have awakened dormant sides of our soul and even potentials long forgotten. An almost instant recognition and "aha" moments have filled our awareness as we meet our beloved soul connections in human form. However, such recognition does not take away the fact that unfortunately many misconceptions have created confusion...
Click here to continue reading the entire article.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Maryann

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
This is amazing KarlaSM. Thank you so much for your wisdom and observations here.

My sense is that every relationship is an opportunity to go deeper into who we are as souls. As soon as we label that relationship we subconsciously define what it should and shouldn't be and then we feel pain too.

I am so grateful to my love who, with unerring accuracy, targets my wounds and allows me to feel the pain and heal.

This has to be THE BEST article on Twin souls that I have read on the Internet.

Reactions: Laron

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Typically excellent :-D Gosh I miss Karla... but then again, she's always right here <3

Reactions: Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)