Miranon Cosmology, Earth Changes - TMI (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Bill

The magic has always been within you.
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
From Kansas, living in Texas
There is an interesting series of recordings on The Monroe Institute site that captures highlights from the early "Explorers" work in out of body states. Most of these are from the mid-70's when TMI was doing their initial investigations into various states of consciousness. A small group of dedicated folks (including Tom Campbell and others) were the Explorers and did many OBE sessions. Robert Monroe would talk with them during this process and on multiple occasions be able to connect to higher entities. These recording can be listened to, or downloaded (free) at the link below:

https://www.monroeinstitute.org/explorer-series

I listened today to #5 and #6 which discuss a cosmology of energy levels that was provided by an entity named Miranon that worked through one of the Explorers (initials SHE). I found it quite interesting. It covers both the physical and non-physical aspects of ourselves in our current energy system. Miranon also led the Explorer to draw what was seen to better explain it. I've included an attached PDF that resulted and hope you find helpful, it was for me. (Especially when listening to #6). There are other Miranon communications in the series I haven't yet gotten too....but will.

Also of considerable interest to me was a compilation (#9) of the recordings of several Explorers who described coming earth changes, the reasons behind them, and the broader impacts on humanity. Tom Campbell provides an extensive explanation. Tom's recording was in Sept 1976 and while the dates he was given is inconsistent with what has transpired so far, the fundamental process may still be at work albeit on a different schedule. And of course there may also have been a shift in timelines. Nonetheless I believe there is benefit in listening back on what was coming through 40 years ago.

I'm interested in the perspective of others on these topics. What do you think/feel/believe/inuit?

Attachments

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Thanks for reminding me about these, Bill! I had listened to a couple of the audio recordings a few months ago, intended to listen to more, then promptly forgot about them. :( I'll have to get back to those!

With regard to the continuum shown in the PDF, the seven levels with seven sublevels fits perfectly within the cosmology of the Rosicrucians, as I seem to recall. For some reason, I have the sense that our present reality is somewhere in the 21 or 22 range (give or take a few levels). I'm just thinking aloud here, but I feel that 25 is perhaps a perfect balance of physicality and "Spirit". It's the ideal manifestation of "Heaven on Earth" or the proverbial "Garden of Eden" type of environment. If that is the case, then obviously we're not experiencing that just yet! :D

I really do believe we're right on or maybe even slightly past the transition point (think of it as being a membrane of some type) between the "Human" and "Bridge" levels though--and that this current "Shift of Consciousness" is what will eventually become more apparent as we move more solidly into the "Bridge" level.

With regard to the timing of everything, I suspect that the timing is or will be different for each of us, depending upon the choices we make. If, for example, there are an infinite number of universes (or realities, if you will), and all possibilities currently exist in these holographic "bubbles" of reality, then timing depends entirely upon what we wish/intend to experience at any given moment. In another thread (Cosmic Navigation) I likened The Creation (All That Is) to a giant bathtub, filled with an infinite number of bubbles--each representing a different timeline, universe, or reality. If we are truly multi-dimensional beings, then it's entirely possible that our consciousness' exist (as different versions of ourselves) in many of these other realities. If we are able to shift ourselves at will through these different realities (by shifting our consciousness/energy higher or lower, making choices, and taking certain actions) then we can experience literally anything that currently exists! It's just that, due to our current human, 3D perspective, we have to shift ourselves toward those chosen realities in a linear fashion--one step or one bubble at a time. This obviously takes time for us to navigate, but it also seems to support the idea that timing is completely dependent upon an individual's perspective.

For example, in my current reality I'm experiencing all this "current" stuff happening now. For another "self" or another version of me, I'm currently existing in the past and this particular experience that I'm experiencing is simply a possibility for that "self's" future. The same thing goes for anyone else who is presently reading these words.

The further we go along this spiritual path, the more "past" experiences and the more consciousness of "other selves" we integrate into our own Being. This expands our knowledge base and our viewpoint. It also expands our consciousness. As we embrace more and more of our spiritual nature and our multi-dimensionality, we have more and more understanding of our True Being and rediscover more and more of our True Power to create (or at least navigate ourselves to) a chosen future.

I know this probably sounds like utter nonsense to most people, but the more I discover, learn, and experience, the more I feel this is true.

I'd love to hear anyone else's thoughts!

Last edited:
OP
Bill

Bill

The magic has always been within you.
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
From Kansas, living in Texas
Stargazer - thank you for sharing your thoughts. As I understood it from listening to the two audio files, Human existence is 15-21 and each of us are an a different level. In the example the Explorer was told he was at 18 (and so in resonance with the Miranon entity who was at level 46). While Bob Monroe was told by Miranon he was at level 20 (in resonance with 6, which is purple). Entities of similar resonance can communicate more clearly between themselves hence Miranon could adjust his frequency to communicate more clearly with the Explorere SHE than he could in communication directly with Bob Monroe (the discussion Bob was having was via SHE to Miranon).

The Bridge levels 22-28 occur after a person dies. Level 22 is for those just dead before they chose where they want to go. Levels 23-26 are termed the belief system territories where energies of people who had been committed to certain belief systems (e.g., a given religion or other belief system) congregate with others who held similar strong beliefs. While level 27 is a much more open level where people can believe and do as they desire. It also contains many 'learning center' and you are welcome to stay in this level as long as you want and create for yourself whatever environment you choose. Supposedly those souls who were more "advanced" ( not really a good word but you get the idea) when they transitioned may go directly to Level 27 without a stop at 22. Or you may go from 22 to 27 and skip the belief system territories if they are not for you.

In the Bridge levels you can choose to go back into human existence (reincarnate for another round) or you can choose to move on to 29 or higher. Once you have moved past the Bridge territories you never reincarnate again in human form, although you may reincarnate in a different life form. The Levels 29 and above are Non-Physical also often called spiritual. It is here that guides and helpers exist and work with the levels below them. And then once you pass Level 49 your move out of the current energy system into something different....and the whole 49 Levels are just one circle in the next set of seven circles...and this goes on into infinity.

All of the above is not original from me but rather my understanding of what I learned by listening to recordings #5 and #6...there is much more there too but those are some of the highlights I recall.

A final note, on the PDF file the solid vertical line that looks Red is actually the Rose colored line...which is primarily associated with Love. A Love focus is Level 18 for Humans which is stated as being an openness to realities beyond this reality. There is more detail in the audio recording about the inferences of the various colors, e.g., Green is associated with Level 19 and is a healing light which works very closely with Level 18 and is a level that gives one understanding.

Reactions: Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Stargazer - thank you for sharing your thoughts. As I understood it from listening to the two audio files, Human existence is 15-21 and each of us are an a different level. There is more detail in the audio recording about the inferences of the various colors, e.g., Green is associated with Level 19 and is a healing light which works very closely with Level 18 and is a level that gives one understanding.
Fascinating!! Thank you very much for the explanation!

That actually makes a great deal of sense and fits in quite well with the school of thought that humanity (or at least some of humanity) and, indeed, our Earth is currently ascending (or evolving) into it's next "phase" (what I feel is actually the "Bridge" area). Many feel (and I tend to agree) that those who are spiritually ready to ascend with the planet may actually be able to do so with their physical bodies (instead of having their bodies die as has previously been the process). In fact, I have a very strong sense that the more spiritually awakened of the population are actually manifesting this evolution by asking, inviting, intending, and/or consciously allowing more and more "higher" (Light) energy into their own and therefore also our collective consciousness.

As more and more people awaken and allow for the same, our collective vibration, frequency, or spiritual energy will rise accordingly...thus our physical environment (Earth, if you will) will rise too.

Interesting about the colors...I can see some interesting parallels with the chakra concept as well.

:rolleyes: Hmmmmm. Lots of food for thought there!

:tsgn

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I sure missed this excellent thread. Thanks for posting this Bill. I definitely will listen to them and go through this material when I can. Thanks, Laron for the bump!

Reactions: Stargazer and Laron

clau13

Just Arrived
Feb 14, 2022
Thanks for this Bill awesome postings.... the page on the link is not working..404 Page Not Found---

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)