Miracle: The Virgin Mary Statue Comes Alive --- Highly Fascinating, Especially For "Energy Sensitives" (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

drakke1

Involved Wayfarer
Apr 25, 2019
Northern CA
Most definitely noteworthy and fascinating. First, read the frequency at 6:00 in the first link and compare it with all of the photos in the 2nd. Be it surely noted in the 2nd link that ALL, imo, of the photos have exactly the same frequency although taken at different times and places. Remarkable, in and of itself. Moreover, imo, all of the 2nd link photos are indentical. vibe wise with the 1st link image. Accordingly, what's you're take on "what's going on". My POV would be that the photos are "real" and that the video image vibe arose as intended by "those concerned"...

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Most definitely noteworthy and fascinating. First, read the frequency at 6:00 in the first link and compare it with all of the photos in the 2nd. Be it surely noted in the 2nd link that ALL, imo, of the photos have exactly the same frequency although taken at different times and places. Remarkable, in and of itself. Moreover, imo, all of the 2nd link photos are indentical. vibe wise with the 1st link image. Accordingly, what's you're take on "what's going on". My POV would be that the photos are "real" and that the video image vibe arose as intended by "those concerned"...

[/
My take on it? A statue of the Virgin Mary is being carried through the streets while adoring faces of hundreds of people gaze up at it. I don’t see where it is supposed to have come alive.

Maybe I’m being thick, but I don’t understand what you mean by vibe here, my understanding of vibe is what I pick up from a person, energy, what someone gives out, usually unconsciously
Normally I soak up energy like a sponge, but not from a computer screen if that is what you mean.

Maybe vibe means something different to you, drake 1

• I agree
Reactions: Anaeika

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
My take on it? A statue of the Virgin Mary is being carried through the streets while adoring faces of hundreds of people gaze up at it. I don’t see where it is supposed to have come alive.

Maybe I’m being thick, but I don’t understand what you mean by vibe here, my understanding of vibe is what I pick up from a person, energy, what someone gives out, usually unconsciously
Normally I soak up energy like a sponge, but not from a computer screen if that is what you mean.

Maybe vibe means something different to you, drake 1
I also see only a shaky picture with a statue being moved through different lights and flashes. I don't see anything else.

But maybe I am blinded by my dislike of religious figures and any kind of idolatry in general. :cool:;)

Besides, thanks June for making me not be the only open-minded skeptic on the forum. o:)

OP
drakke1

drakke1

Involved Wayfarer
Apr 25, 2019
Northern CA
Hi, ladies: The post asks that you freeze it at a certain point and note the frequency coming from the screen.. Maybe it's just me, but i can sense a person's frequency, imo, from engaging in person or via a photo, and in other ways not here germane. Religion is not here the issue -- i'm not Catholic, Christian, Hindu, Buddhist, per se, but i am a great fan of great vibes wherever they come from. Sorry if i annoyed you with my post :)

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
All good, drakke. Not annoyed at all, really. Just expressing skepticism as I do often round here. It is okay for you to post this stuff because it is always interesting, keep doing it please. It is just not that we all have the same opinions about the content or the 'vibes'. Okay, might re-try the vibe thingy at the freeze point and see what I get.

(Btw, I'm not a lady but a man in this life. I know it's confusing. I took on the avatar name of a former life of mine as a woman in 16 century France. The pic is from a portrait of a lady looking a little similar to her and also being a compatriot (France) of the same time period even, so I found it fitting. Sinera still looked a little different though.)

OP
drakke1

drakke1

Involved Wayfarer
Apr 25, 2019
Northern CA
Hi, Sinera: Thanks for the clarifications :) I hope you find the vibe helpful, it always benefits me to spend some time with it regularly

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Hi, ladies: The post asks that you freeze it at a certain point and note the frequency coming from the screen.. Maybe it's just me, but i can sense a person's frequency, imo, from engaging in person or via a photo, and in other ways not here germane. Religion is not here the issue -- i'm not Catholic, Christian, Hindu, Buddhist, per se, but i am a great fan of great vibes wherever they come from. Sorry if i annoyed you with my post :)
Ahh drakke1, i wasn’t annoyed, nowhere near, I simply couldn’t understand where you were coming from.
It appeares you can sense vibes/energy through the screen, which is pretty amazing, but I guess anything is possible.

When you say, freeze at a certain point and note the frequency coming from the screen, do you mean this is where the statue supposedly comes alive? Did you honestly see that happen?

As I’m a bit hopeless with computers and can’t seem to freeze this, I’m waiting to see what Sinera finds when he has a go.

Anyway Thankyou for sharing, gives me something to bite on:nail

• I agree
OP
drakke1

drakke1

Involved Wayfarer
Apr 25, 2019
Northern CA
Hi, June -- to freeze/stop a video just hit the button on the extreme lower left and shift it from vertical parallel lines to an arrow pointing right. Or, easier, just click on the screen itself. That will stop it and clicking again will restart it. Some folks can feel all frequencies coming from wherever. When they're good, no problem. When outright atrocious very unpleasant and quickly de-energizing. The worst come from some humans and places where they congregate -- alas, like a city? Low vibes are created by low consciousness -- you get the picture. Also, one other favorite generator of vile vibes is EMFs, and there are others. Hanging around high vibes is healing -- and the opposite. That's why i like Hindu and Buddhist temples, for example. And, you learn how to access shielding to block out the bad vibes... Finally, i'm not quite sure about the "coming alive" feature. Altho' i have seen other videos where a religious figure's statue really does move an arm or their eyes, etc. Quite alarming

Somewhat relevant

Last edited:

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Hi, June -- to freeze/stop a video just hit the button on the extreme lower left and shift it from vertical parallel lines to an arrow pointing right. Some folks can feel all frequencies coming from wherever. When they're good, no problem. When outright atrocious very unpleasant and quickly de-energizing. The worst come from some humans and places where they congregate -- alas, like a city? Low vibes are created by low consciousness -- you get the picture. Also, one other favorite generator of vile vibes is EMFs, and there are others. Hanging around high vibes is healing -- and the opposite. That's why i like Hindu and Buddhist temples, for example. And, you learn how to access shielding to block out the bad vibes... Finally, i'm not quite sre about the "coming alive" feature. Altho' i have seen other videos where a religious figure really does move an arm or their eyes, etc. Quite alarming

Somewhat relevant
Thanks drake 1. I sense vibes/energy really strongly, some of it is not easy to take, like when I visited the memorial over the Arizona in Pearl Harbour for instance, everything became quiet,as if I was there alone, and I could feel the horror those trapped men felt.

Energy hangs around doesn’t it, calming or disturbing. Yes temples have good atmosphere, or high vibe, if you like.
I have my own way of shielding from low frequency energy, I guess we all have our favourite way.

Having said I dont pick up anything from screens, I do remember an exceptional feeling from watching the film,” Close Encounters of the Third Kind “ I’d forgotton that, something triggers in me every time. Mmm interesting.

Getting back to videos of statues moving arms, eyes etc, I personally wouldn’t believe it for a minute, it’s much too easy to fake things on film. But that’s just my view, not taking anything away from you.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
The only thing I see move is Mary’s rosary. It appears to be windy. The group consciousness may also be energetically connected allowing it to move.

Please continue to post things like this. I really enjoy spirituality from all belief systems. We’re all connected on this pretty blue planet.

OP
drakke1

drakke1

Involved Wayfarer
Apr 25, 2019
Northern CA
Thanks a lot Aneika for your comments. As mentioned above, i believe, i saw no "movement" either, but was quite happy with the vibe :)

• Love this post!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)