Middle East (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
Hey all. I just wanted to see what your opinions are concerning the Isreal/ Palestine dispute.

America supports Isreal. Palestine is all, "this is our land". Admittedly, i don't have much to go off of because i only know it from what my parents and Christianity have discussed with me. Namely, that it was Israel's land, and Palestine came in and took it all. "But it's the Lord's land" etc. And that it's a "holy war".

I had an understanding that the so called Armageddon would be when every country turns against Isreal, Christ comes riding in to defend his chosen people.

I know rough history sketches, but I'm relatively young with it's history.

As bugs bunny would say: what's all the hubbub.... bub?

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Namely, that it was Israel's land, and Palestine came in and took it all.
I don't want to take sides here as many in the alternative media do (who are mostly decidedly anti-Israel, such as David Icke, Max Igan, many left-wing and right-wing groups in my country, too) but I often heard and read it exactly the other way around.

There is this time map when you see what Palestine used to be and then what it is today when most parts of it were 'occupied' by Israeal government. This is from D. Icke's website:

It's hard to takes sides for me as I do not think that "truth" is always so black and white easy. There are violent 'terrorists' and fear/war-mongering leaders and many victims on both sides, so it's hard to have a definite opinion for me, after all.
:(

OP
Angela

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
This is interesting. I said the same thing to my mom, and she mentioned that directly prior to those years is when it got stolen away. Again, i did brief study and did in fact see that Israel owned land before that and some big wigs came in, took it and it became Palestine. (I wouldn't be able to show you the websites i looked at; it was brief and a woke ago. )

Land disputes aside, though. I guess I'm curious as to the metaphysical importance of that area and land. Clearly it's been the head of a lot of strife and such, and it doesn't seem to be something that will end all that gently.

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
The state Israel exists since 1948. The name of course much longer and yes there were lots of immigrant waves of jews to this land over the centuries, so-called 'aliyas'. But there are also many indigenous arab tribes and it seems there are lots of different jewish peoples as well.

Quite a melting pot, so it seems also somewhat difficult if one talks about 'heritage' here and who are Isrealites and Arabs and all that. The Jews were also descendants from Hebrews and it is somehow synonyomous with it today, but there are again many other origins possible from the distant past, same with the term Semites (semitic). It's confusing. A long history.

I do not like Wikipedia for a lot of reasons but here you find a lot on the settlement waves:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliyah

OP
Angela

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
So, i wanted to research this a bit further. And i found some interesting stuff. This is all Internet searching, mind you, but i feel like i made some headway on some of this. (Though it raised a ton more questions, heh)

You can read these more or less as notes, not fully formed but just trying to make some sense of what i read. Some may be correct, some not. But i appreciate any and all information that could be added to this.

There seem to be two periods that are of relative importance.
One is around the time of Martin Luther and the jesuits and the other was in 1917.

Martin Luther, having a difficult time with how catholicism was going on, did the whole paper to the church door thing. The jesuits were formed around the same time (1540), and they were actually brought out to "neutralize" Martin Luther so as to keep the Pope as the sovereign head of state. All this stuff occurred around the early 1500s there abouts.

Around the same time, (and i admit this needs checked for accuracy) there was a man named Fransisco Ribera (a Jesuit) who wrote a 500 page addendum to Revelations essentially taking the blame off of the pope and "clarifying" what the Antichrist would be in the future. Some of what he apparently wrote is in interest to the creation of a Jewish state, but obviously wasn't realized for hundreds of years when *trumpet blows* the Rothschilds entered the picture.

Supposedly Baron Rothschild had interest in creating a Jewish state (he was a Jesuit) and I'm assuming this is tying into what Ribera did with revelations.
Prior to this, the land around israel/ Palestine was essentially similar to what happened with various countries around the world. There would be wars, and the land would be taken and recaptured and whatever, but from what i can see, it was generally speaking, land that, sure people had special interest in, but it was still just land. Primarily arab, actually. Jewish people (which, even the term Jewish is up for massive debate... a very hot button item for some - does it mean Jewish by religion or bloodline from the tribe of Judah...) Were spread out in different areas. Which, honestly is kind of common when a country gets dismantled and taken over by another.

Again, this is my perception just from looking around, please correct me if I'm not looking at this accurately.

So, in 1917, Lord Balfour made a deal with Baron Rothschild in the Balfour declaration.
This is "the first time a world power (Great Britain) recognized the need for a Jewish homeland and openly supported and legitimized Zionist efforts in an official statement.

I read briefly that there was ulterior motive (as expected) for both parties. If i remember correctly, Great Britain was having some major issues and maybe Rothschild gave it support or something. But the deal was kind of pressured.

Needless to say, with this agreement (which was around the time of the world wars) they quite literally went in and took the land from the Arabs and all of the people living there, created palestine and it became the place for the Jews to go.
Cut to the Holocaust, where a massive exodus of jews tried to flee Germany and where did they go? To their promised (ha) land!

The Arabs living there obviously had a massive issue with this. Literally being driven out of where they had lived for hundreds of years. And the struggle has been very real ever since.

I also saw in one (albiet possibly shady) article that the Rothschilds literally saw it as being their own play thing, as they virtually created israel out of thin air.

I may have mixed up some of the israel/ Palestine names, please forgive me.
This was insanely confusing to get into, but it is a self sustaining, money making area for the Rothschilds. Literally giving them free reign to pit different countries at each other. Namely the United States which has obviously had a lot of vested interest in Israel, giving them loads and loads of money so as to keep appropriate face with the rothschilds favor.

A couple asides i found interesting:

The Balfour declaration hits it's 100 year anniversary next year.

Also, one of the differences to be understood between jews and true judahites is that jews (not true tribe of judah people) follow the talmud. Correct me if I'm wrong.
The Talmud "also includes the works of Kabbalah, a tradition of mystical secrets of the metaphysical universe received by Moses at Mount Sinai. First published as "the Zohar" by R'Shimon bar Yochai in 170 CE, and ELUCIDATED by the Arizal in 1572 CE."

Meaning, the Kabbalah was edited around the same time as the whole Jesuit deal and Ribera's adjustment of Revelations.

Anyway. That's a lot of information. I'll leave it at that for now.

Please give in your two pence to the discussion and i thank you for reading. Heh

Reactions: Brian and Stargazer

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Wasn't Moses the guy with the ten stone tablets with those commandments from Mount Sinai?

I recently saw an interview with Jordan Maxwell stating that he is maybe not a historical figure, actually. Also the Exodus is questionable if it really happened.

Some scholars also doubt the historicity of Jesus. Well, of course we have the regressions that state that people have witnessed him in person (D. Cannon and others). Don't know about Moses though if there is a regression about s.o. being his contemporary? Would be an interesting investigation.

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Angela

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
I wanted to give this a little bump a bump.

I have slightly more clarity on the topic but it still really confuses me why Israel is considered those promised that land (Bible aside) and why the Palestinians are the evil ones. Both sides have a bad group working for them. Both sides have innocent people just trying to live their lives.

I figured since there are new people to the group and as there has been a lot of news going on, perhaps we can discuss this more.

I'm also going to look further into the Ribera stuff and what got altered in the revelations book to see if they were, in a sense, trying to make the end times go the way they wanted rather than how it was intended by "god".

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Thanks for the bump. It is an interesting topic, and one that is far different in the details than in the outward presentation. The latest actions, like everything else, make little sense to me. Did I read this latest round began with an announcement that Israel was going to have some drills, and then bombings started?

Lilia

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 26, 2016
Vayuna, via Switzerland
i am not up to date with what is happening there, i just briefly saw a headline about aggressions over there again...
but i had an intuition for over a year now, that what is written in revelations is completely invented and used by people/forces that want to exploit it by having people believe it is the end of times, when actually they are creating a scenario that they have through manipulation of the scriptures announced to look like this. like, its long planned and invented and used. like a psy-op that has been in the working for hundreds of years, probably since that Ribera thing, saying "oh look in god's scripture it is written, this is what the end of the world looks like... fast forward to now... oh look this is happening, exactly as written in the scriptures!" when these people creating the scenario (like with the mark of the beast thing and all that) know exactly that it would resemble the revelations scenario, probably those from the same club that came before them had even written the scenario, and now they are using it to play a control game for all those who havent caught up to that knowledge yet. i hope this makes sense.

OP
Angela

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
It does make sense.
Kind of reminds me of 'Dune' and their Bene Gesserit. Heh

In looking more at it today, it appears the Ribera guy was a Jesuit who was helping the Roman catholic church (and the other Jesuits, who had a sole purpose of destroying the Christians) created a different interpretation to go against Martin Luther, who realized that the Bible and revelations was actually saying that the papacy was the antichrist.

Ribera said that Revelations was saying there was a one man antichrist and that all prophecy kind of stopped during the dark ages, to only come out after the rapture.
Apparently it's something called futurism and it is the driving theology behind books like the Left Behind series.
It is basically the primary theology for a lot of Christians. So much so that the source I looked at was saying the Scofield put these things into some of the first widely published Bible footnotes.
(i was getting my info from this link, which is only one, but I'm still looking at stuff.)

I was also reading this :

Which gets into the history of the "Jewish" people and how they are actually descendants of the khazarians. Truly and interesting thing. But it doesn't answer my question. Haha

Why is America and (what seems to be) the side for "good" so big on trying to protect Isreal?
If it was so heavily infiltrated, didn't even belong to any "Jewish" group, has the rothschilds as their primary number 1... It just doesn't make any sense.

I suppose I should look into how the hamas were created.

And the mossad.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)