Michael Newton's Color Scale of the Soul's Evolution (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk

Michael Newton is the founder of Live Between Lives Therapy. The information that he documents in his books are fascinating as they are primarily focused on the souls inner planning stages with their groups, elders, masters etc. He also discovered that souls have colors that denote meaning as shown above and is often confirmed during a regular past life or QHHT session.

Soul's colors, evolving of the Soul. Stages, levels & colors.

"We can not give any physical definition for the soul, because it somehow limit what it seems, has no limits. I understand the soul as a reasonable light energy. This energy seems to function as a vibration wave such as the electromagnetic force, but not limited to charged particles of matter. The energy of the soul is not a uniform, unchanging substance. Just as each person has unique fingerprints, every soul has unique characteristics associated with its formation, structure, and vibration. There may be shades of color to determine the level of the soul, but it can not determine what the soul is as a living being."
Michael Newton (hypnotist).

"I tend to define a reasonable soul, as radiant form of energy."

"In eastern philosophy is the concept - and I agree with it - that we have a spiritual body, connected to our physical body, and it is the etheric body has its own structure."

"Chakras are funnel-shaped energy that radiates out from us in the seven major points of the physical body. This subject felt that the chakras are the spiritual expression of individuality through physical means."
Evolving of the chakras system.

The partnership body and Soul.
"The ego is defined as the I-self, which is considered the spiritual substance, which is superimposed experience. This spirit would define soul, but here there is the ego, which is relevant to the consciousness (brain) and perceiving the outside world through the senses, causing his actions and reactions. It is with this functional body, created before the soul, the soul must be united in the womb. In a sense, there are two egos, and it seems to me quite clear during the regression, when I put my subjects in a circle and then stand at the time they connect to the fetus. It is in this fruit starts cooperation of body and soul."
When a soul enters inside the fetus?
Courtesy: http://one-vibration.com/group/pastlives/forum/topics/color-of-the-soul-evolving#.UT0cbVcSBLE

Also:
Michael Newton's Color Scale of the Soul's Evolution and the Five Medicine Buddhas of Tibet
...in this article I wish to explore the symbolism of the color scale of the soul's aura that Michael Newton has brilliantly documented in his three pioneering books, Journey of Souls, Destiny of Souls, and Life Between Lives (all published by Llewellyn Worldwide).

In his second book, Destiny of Souls, a table of color correspondences for the soul is shown in chapter five. On page 171 Dr. Newton has given us a table to show the various gradations of color marking the soul's evolution. “Figure 6: Color Spectrum of Spiritual Auras” gives the following general ranking of the soul via color. Dr. Newton has premised six grades of spiritual evolution for the soul based on the "soul's primary core colors." The lowest grade (Level 1) is that of a beginning soul, while the highest grade in his system (Level 6) is that of an "ascended master."

Full article: http://www.llewellyn.com/journal/article/1855

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I've seen this chart before and I thought it was a perfect visualization of the process:

I thought the contraction and expansion concepts were very helpful in visualizing this--although I somehow feel that the overall shape should be more accurately torroidal.

Last edited:

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
I think it's pretty interesting that what science says correlates with this. That is, scientifically waves of light vibrate at a higher frequency the closer you get to purple from red.

spectrum.jpeg

OP
Lorna Wilson

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
Here is an additional look at the vibratory color spectrum.

Nature's scale of vibration is very wide in its extent. It commences with sound, then merges into thermal heat waves, and these vibrations climb the vibratory scale as the temperature increases and merge into the vibrations of the radiant heat waves in the infrared which reach up to the visible red of the light spectrum.

The vibrations above the infrared are:

Visible Red - 15 trillions

Orange - 20 trillions

Yellow - 28 trillions

Green - 35 trillions

Blue - 50 trillions

Indigo - 60 trillions

Violet - 75 trillions

The sensation of color, therefore, depends on the number of vibrations of light ether, just as the pitch of a note depends on the number of vibrations of the sounding body. The number of vibrations for each color is constant. These seven different rates of vibration that we know as colors make up the visible light spectrum. Beyond these are series of vibrations known as the ultra-violet. These extend up to those vibrations designated as radioactivity, of which radium and the X-rays are best known examples. This ends both the light spectrum and nature's vibratory scales so far as present knowledge goes. As the quality and value of all forms of energy are due to their rates of vibration, it follows that color will indicate the quality of the vibrating energy.

more: http://www.psitek.net/pages/PsiTek-you-11.html#gsc.tab=0

Reactions: Brian and Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)