Michael Newton on Past Life Regression (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
Michael Newton is a pioneer of researching our lives between lives, soul group connections with higher teacher souls and much more about the afterlife states of being. He has very few youtube videos available. In this one he discuses '... his work using hypnosis for past life regression and reincarnation research. Newton is convinced that there are a number of intelligent forms that life takes and some may reincarnate in the next lifetime on a water world, or some other world where there are no humans. '

Reactions: Stargazer
S

Sirk

Hi Lorna. Do you feel that the LBL technique is as effective as QHHT?

OP
Lorna Wilson

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
Do you feel that the LBL technique is as effective as QHHT?
Hi There Sirk, and welcome aboard.
There are many spokes on the wheel of Oneness, and so there are many facets and areas of self exploration available to all of us to help us remember our spiritual essence and truth. So yes they are both effective and I feel that to compare them limits our potential to experience the values within both. When I had an LBL session I learned a lot about my personal 'whys', and 'hows' that of course could have been discovered by going into my subconscious in a QH session. But I had the added bonus of spending quality time exploring my souls interconnections, the work I do on the inner planes as a fully fledged soul, not the sometimes weakened and defeated emotional human going through lots of usually uncomfortable learning, and so much more. However there's nothing in an LBL session that couldn't be discovered in a QH, except that where the QH follows 'what is appropriate for the client to examine', the LBL is focused primarily on the interlife .

Even now when I facilitate a quantum healing session we may explore the afterlife to discover the souls plans, connections with others, groups or anything that may show up in a life between lives session, if and when it flows naturally into the session if that was not the original intention for the session.

LBL requires the client to first have a past life session then book another session for the LBL, while QH needs only just one session as the subconscious has all of our souls history available to it. Also with QH a client may not experience a past life as our spiritual essence and journeys are not reliant on being in a human body, so accessing consciousness within other 'life' forms may be what is needed on the day.

One of the values of Michael Newton's work was his dedication in focusing only on the inter-life 'realities' of the soul and its aspects. By mapping out what many of his clients said he provides us with many insights....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)