Messages of Hope (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Having recently read "Wolf's Message", by Suzanne Giesemann and being thoroughly wowed by it, I'm now halfway through one of Suzanne's previous books, "Messages of Hope". In it, she describes her own surprising path from a that of a career, high-level US Navy Commander to a psychic medium. She describes the experience of her own profound personal loss, the amazing synchronicities that convinced her of the existence of the Spirit World, and the events that led her to discover her own latent psychic ability.

I was pleasantly surprised when she mentioned that she herself had read two of my favorite books by George Anderson, "Walking in the Garden of Souls" and "Lessons From The Light".

All in all, this book is an excellent read and I highly recommend it. I can't wait to finish it off and move on to the next!

Reactions: Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Having recently read "Wolf's Message", by Suzanne Giesemann and being thoroughly wowed by it, I'm now halfway through one of Suzanne's previous books, "Messages of Hope". In it, she describes her own surprising path from a that of a career, high-level US Navy Commander to a psychic medium. She describes the experience of her own profound personal loss, the amazing synchronicities that convinced her of the existence of the Spirit World, and the events that led her to discover her own latent psychic ability.

I was pleasantly surprised when she mentioned that she herself had read two of my favorite books by George Anderson, "Walking in the Garden of Souls" and "Lessons From The Light".

All in all, this book is an excellent read and I highly recommend it. I can't wait to finish it off and move on to the next!
Sounds like a great book! I'm excited to receive Wolf's message from Amazon. It should be here Thursday. I'm going to have to get a reading list from you. I want to read all the books you mention. We are in the middle of a move but when life settles I hope to get more time to read. I'm quite serious about a reading list when you get time.

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Sounds like a great book! I'm excited to receive Wolf's message from Amazon. It should be here Thursday. I'm going to have to get a reading list from you. I want to read all the books you mention. We are in the middle of a move but when life settles I hope to get more time to read. I'm quite serious about a reading list when you get time.
I'd absolutely LOVE to put together a list of good books for you...although I'm afraid it would be quite lengthy! I've inherited my grandmother's love of reading and metaphysics (as well as some of her treasured books--in fact, they were partially responsible for my own obsession). Before she passed on, most of her house looked like the back room of a metaphysical or New Age book store! LOL!

;)

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I'd absolutely LOVE to put together a list of good books for you...although I'm afraid it would be quite lengthy! I've inherited my grandmother's love of reading and metaphysics (as well as some of her treasured books--in fact, they were partially responsible for my own obsession). Before she passed on, most of her house looked like the back room of a metaphysical or New Age book store! LOL!

;)
How amazing that must have been to have a grandmother so awake and interested in the "real" things of life. No rush but when you get the time I think your list would be a valuable reading list for the whole group here.

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
How amazing that must have been to have a grandmother so awake and interested in the "real" things of life. No rush but when you get the time I think your list would be a valuable reading list for the whole group here.
Thank you! Yes, I'm sooooo grateful to have learned so much from her. She passed on when I was in high school, so I never had an opportunity to really talk with her at length about any of this neato stuff, but every so often I'll remember something she would tell me as a young child that stuck. And it was REALLY cool to see her underlinings and notes in the margins of some of her books. To know that she once held the same book in her hands and was reading the same words means so much. Plus, with her notes, I'm able to catch tiny glimpses into what she must have been thinking as she read the words. An incredible gift, to be sure.

I also have no doubt that she was in my life for a reason. There are no coincidences...

:)

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Yikes! When I got home from work this afternoon, I put together a list the books in my "library". Um, "library" meaning a few on bookshelves and most in stacks on the floor near the bed (and all gathering dust)!

I have to warn you, it's a long list. I've been a busy beaver over the last few years and apparently I need to find another hobby!

Suzanne Giesmann

Messages Of Hope (currently reading)
Wolf’s Message

Dolores Cannon

The Three Waves Of Volunteers And The New Earth
The Legend Of Starcrash
The Custodians
Keepers Of The Garden
Legacy From The Stars
Between Death And Life
Five Lives Remembered
They Walked With Jesus
Jesus And The Essenes
The Convoluted Universe, Book 1
The Convoluted Universe, Book 2
The Convoluted Universe, Book 3
The Convoluted Universe, Book 4
The Convoluted Universe, Book 5
Hidden Sacred Knowledge

Neale Donald Walsch

Conversations With God
Conversations With God II
Conversations With God III
What God Said

George Anderson

Walking In The Garden Of Souls
Messages From the Light
Ask George Anderson

Michael Newton

Journey Of Souls

Theresa Caputo

There’s More To Life Than This
You Can’t Make This Stuff Up

William Buhlman

Adventures Beyond The Body

Carla L. Reukert

Living The Law Of One

Anonymous

The Book Of Aquarius (Forgotten Books)

Ruth Montgomery

A Gift Of Prophecy: The Phenomenal Jeane Dixon

Lytle Robinson

Edgar Cayce’s Story Of The Origin And Destiny Of Man

William Walker Atkinson

The Kybalion
The Secret Doctrine Of The Rosicrucians
Your Mind And How To Use It

John G. Neihardt

Black Elk Speaks

Penney Peirce

Frequency

Ken Carey

The Third Millenium
The Starseed Transmissions
Notes To My Children

Sanaya Roman

Spiritual Growth
Opening To Channel

Hua-Ching Ni

The Complete Works Of Lao Tzu

Gregg Braden

Secrets Of The Lost Mode Of Prayer
The Spontaneous Healing Of Belief
The Turning Point

Uell S. Anderson

Three Magic Words

Simran Singh

Conversations With The Universe

Betty Bethards

The Dream Book

Richard Bach

Jonathan Livingston Seagull
Illusions: The Adventures Of A Reluctant Messiah

Dannion Brinkley

Saved By The Light

Robert K. Dubiel

The Practical Shaman

Masaru Emoto

Messages From Water And The Universe

Joseph Campbell

The Power Of Myth

Bhikkhu Bodhi

In The Buddha’s Words

Carlos Castaneda

The Active Side Of Infinity

Maxwell Maltz

Psycho-Cybernetics

Emmet Fox

The Ten Commandments
Power Through Constructive Thinking
Find And Use Your Inner Power
The Sermon On The Mount

Lujan Matus

Shadows In The Twilight

Jess Stearn

The Miracle Workers
Edgar Cayce The Sleeping Prophet
Soul Mates

Alexander Loyd

The Healing Code

Guy Warren Ballard

Unveiled Mysteries

Godfre Ray King

The “I AM” Discourses
The Magic Presence

Penney Peirce

Frequency

Elizabeth Haich

Initiation

Joseph Murphy

The Power Of Your Subconscious Mind

Keisha Crowther

Message For The Tribe Of Many Colors

Barbara Marciniak

Family Of Light
Bringers Of the Dawn
Earth: Pleiadian Keys To The Living Library
Path Of Empowerment

Charles Thomas Cayce

The Work Of Edgar Cayce+

Phyllis V. Schlemmer

The Only Planet Of Choice

Raymond Moody

Life After Life

Rhonda Byne

The Secret

Janet Conner

Writing Down Your Soul

Lee Carroll/Kryon

Book One: The End Times
Book Two: Don’t Think Like A Human
Book Three: Alchemy Of The Human Spirit
Book Six: Partnering With God
Book Seven: Letters From Home
Book Eight: Passing The Marker
Book Nine: The New Beginning
Book Ten: The New Dispensation
Book Eleven: Lifting The Veil
Book Twelve: The Twelve Layers Of DNA
Book Thirteen: The Recalibration Of Humanity
The Parables Of Kryon
The Journey Home

Earlyne Chaney

Secrets From Mount Shasta

Itzhak Bentov

Stalking The Wild Pendulum

James Redfield

The Celestine Prophecy
The Celestine Vision
The Tenth Insight
The Secret Of Shambhala
The Twelfth Insight

Marcus Bach

The World Of Serendipity

George Noory

Worker In The Light

David Wilcock

The Source Field Investigations
The Synchronicity Key

Julia Cannon

Soul Speak

Robert Bruce

Energy Work
Astral Dynamics

Rod Pennington

The Fourth Awakening

James F. Twyman

Emissary Of Light

Joel Goldsmith

God, The Substance Of All Form
Awakening Mystical Consciousness
The Art Of Meditation

Rudolph Steiner

Intuitive Thinking As A Spiritual Path
How To Know Higher Worlds

Max Heindel

The Rosicrucian Cosmo-Conception Or Mystic Christianity
How To Know Higher Worlds

Thomas Campbell

My Big TOE

John Jay Harper

Tranceformers: Shamans Of The 21st Century

Fred Alan Wolf

Time Loops And Space Twists

Helena Petrovna Blavatsky

Isis Unveiled, Volume 1 of 2
Isis Unveiled, Volume 2 of 2

Phylos The Tibethan

A Dweller On Two Planets

Dianne Robbins

Telos
Messages From The Hollow Earth

Steven M. Greer

Hidden Truth—Forbidden Knowledge

Joseph McMoneagle

The Stargate Chronicles (Memoirs Of A Psychic Spy)
Remote Viewing Secrets (A Handbook)

Pau Selig

I Am The Word
The Book Of Love And Creation
The Book Of Knowing And Worth

Don Miguel Ruiz

The Four Agreements

Jose Luis Stevens

Awaken The Inner Shaman

Drunvalo Melchizadek

The Ancient Secret Of The Flower Of Life

Chris Bourne

The Five Gateways

Elkins, Ruekert, and McCarty

The RA Material
The Law Of One, Book II
The Law Of One, Book III
The Law Of One, Book IV
The Law Of One, Book V

Online Materials

Thoth

The Emerald Tablets

Wingmakers.Org?

The Wingmaker Material

Phew...

o_O

Reactions: Maryann and Brian
OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Yikes! When I got home from work this afternoon, I put together a list the books in my "library". Um, "library" meaning a few on bookshelves and most in stacks on the floor near the bed (and all gathering dust)

o_O
Oh, and I just found two more of my favorites, hiding in the closet:

Emmet Fox's Golden Keys To Successful Living (Herman Wolhorn) and,
Awakening To The Fifth Dimension (Vidya Frazier).

I thought Vidya's book was very, VERY good. It provided what I thought was a very good "primer" of the current Shift in Consciousness. It's a fairly quick read at under 150 pages and is written very simply, so that someone with very little or no understanding of metaphysics can follow along easily. It covers a lot of "Ascension Basics", describing the different characteristics of the 3rd through 5th Dimensions, as well as an explanation of the experiences we may go through during this shift. She covers grounding, raising our vibration, and a litany of other related topics. I was so impressed with it that I kept my copy in a "go bag" I have in my closet--just in case the you-know-what hit the fan and I and my family needed to evacuate to somewhere safe. I figured it was a good way to explain to them what was going on if things suddenly started getting a bit "weird". :)

Anyway, that's about all of my "woo-woo" books. Some of them are definitely "out there", but I feel that even some of the more esoteric ones have quite a bit of truth that can be gleaned from them. If you're interested in any of them in particular, just let me know and I can give you a quick run-down.

Hope that helps!

Reactions: Maryann and Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
@Stargazer, you are quite a reader! I've read about a third of your list and my goodness there are so many good ones there I haven't yet read.

I've heard so much about the "Conversations With God" series but got caught up in life and forgot about them. I understand they are similar to "My Big TOE" but a much easier read.

You've listed so many books that I will love when I get them. I know I'll be ordering a few right away. Thanks so much!!

What do you think about sharing this reading list in the Consciousness & Spritual Development board? I think many people would love these books. If you agree I can move your post or you can start a new thread there. This is an amazing list that others will love too.

Last edited:
OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
@Stargazer, you are quite a reader! I've read about a third of your list and my goodness there are so many good ones there I haven't yet read.

I've heard so much about the "Conversations With God" series but got caught up in life and forgot about them. I understand they are similar to "My Big TOE" but a much easier read.

You've listed so many books that I will love when I get them. I know I'll be ordering a few right away. Thanks so much!!

What do you think about sharing this reading list in the Consciousness & Spritual Development board? I think many people would love these books. If you agree I can move your post or you can start a new thread there. This is an amazing list that others will love too.
The "Conversations With God" series was really, REALLY good, I thought. The first one was awesome, but a couple of things from the second one really turned me off--mostly due to some close-mindedness on my part at the time I first read it. When I picked it up again, probably ten years later, I wasn't quite so closed-minded by then. I realized I didn't have to agree with EVERYTHING that was said, so I finished it and read the third. I don't remember much about that one, but I do seem to recall it was good too.

Neale's life story is very interesting as well--about the events that led up to the writing of the series. There's a movie about it that's really good! Here's a link to the trailer. Well worth seeing, IMO.

I have Campbell's "My Big TOE", but to be honest, I never finished it. I got about a quarter way through and gave up. It just didn't seem to work for me. I do like some of his online video lectures though!

Please...feel free to do whatever with the list or the thread. Whatever you think is best is just fine with me!

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
The "Conversations With God" series was really, REALLY good, I thought. The first one was awesome, but a couple of things from the second one really turned me off--mostly due to some close-mindedness on my part at the time I first read it. When I picked it up again, probably ten years later, I wasn't quite so closed-minded by then. I realized I didn't have to agree with EVERYTHING that was said, so I finished it and read the third. I don't remember much about that one, but I do seem to recall it was good too.

Neale's life story is very interesting as well--about the events that led up to the writing of the series. There's a movie about it that's really good! Here's a link to the trailer. Well worth seeing, IMO.

I have Campbell's "My Big TOE", but to be honest, I never finished it. I got about a quarter way through and gave up. It just didn't seem to work for me. I do like some of his online video lectures though!

Please...feel free to do whatever with the list or the thread. Whatever you think is best is just fine with me!
Well, I'm still learning how to moderate and apparently I can't move this post :( . I think you should share this wonderful reading list in another board where you feel it's appropriate. Thanks so much for taking the time to make the list. I have it saved for my own personal use but there are so many good titles to share. The Consciousness & Spritual Development board would be perfect.

As soon as I get finished with "Wolf's Message" I will order, "Conversations With God"!

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Well, I'm still learning how to moderate and apparently I can't move this post :( . I think you should share this wonderful reading list in another board where you feel it's appropriate. Thanks so much for taking the time to make the list. I have it saved for my own personal use but there are so many good titles to share. The Consciousness & Spritual Development board would be perfect.

As soon as I get finished with "Wolf's Message" I will order, "Conversations With God"!
WONDERFUL! I'm so happy to help! If you have any questions about any of the titles that you seem drawn to, please feel free to ask. Out of all of these there are only a few I didn't finish--either the material was just too complicated or it just didn't resonate. And I'd also LOVE to hear your thoughts about any of these once you get into them. :)

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
WONDERFUL! I'm so happy to help! If you have any questions about any of the titles that you seem drawn to, please feel free to ask. Out of all of these there are only a few I didn't finish--either the material was just too complicated or it just didn't resonate. And I'd also LOVE to hear your thoughts about any of these once you get into them. :)
I received, "Wolf's Message" yesterday but I was very tired last night so I only read the introduction but I have to say I was very drawn into the material. This is going to be an excellent book! I will for sure comment on it. Thanks again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)