Messages from wildlife (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I have many wildlife adventures. Not long ago, I had two in a row, which had individual and group meanings.

I saw a Great Horned Owl sitting in a tree directly across from where I sit to watch the sky and wildlife. They do not often hunt in the morning hours, so this was a special visit for me. Later that day, I got a nudge to call a family member, and it went poorly. I wanted to make another effort, but it came to naught.

One of the things said about these owls is that they come to those who need to let go of something that no longer serves them. It is pretty hard not to get the message.

A few days later, I went outside and saw a tiny animal swimming in the pool – desperately looking for a way out and trying not to drown. I managed to flip it out with a long-handle brush but did not know what it was. I did some research and found it was a Texas Pocket Gopher. None of my neighbors knew they were around, so its appearance is a big surprise. (It recovered and scampered away.)

The message from these animals is about digging in, using your talents, and being in close contact with the Earth.

Another few days later, I was sharing these experiences with an insightful friend. She asked what I saw when I thought of the owl and the gopher together, and I saw a huge tree. Then she said it was interesting that one was of the air and the other, of the ground.

That was when it came to me, as I reach out farther and more often, my grounding needs grow in the same magnitude – like a tree with a big canopy and far reaching roots.

Brad

Spiritual & Meditation Teacher
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 27, 2016
Australia
www.mindful-meditations.com
I have many wildlife adventures. Not long ago, I had two in a row, which had individual and group meanings.

I saw a Great Horned Owl sitting in a tree directly across from where I sit to watch the sky and wildlife. They do not often hunt in the morning hours, so this was a special visit for me. Later that day, I got a nudge to call a family member, and it went poorly. I wanted to make another effort, but it came to naught.

One of the things said about these owls is that they come to those who need to let go of something that no longer serves them. It is pretty hard not to get the message.

A few days later, I went outside and saw a tiny animal swimming in the pool – desperately looking for a way out and trying not to drown. I managed to flip it out with a long-handle brush but did not know what it was. I did some research and found it was a Texas Pocket Gopher. None of my neighbors knew they were around, so its appearance is a big surprise. (It recovered and scampered away.)

The message from these animals is about digging in, using your talents, and being in close contact with the Earth.

Another few days later, I was sharing these experiences with an insightful friend. She asked what I saw when I thought of the owl and the gopher together, and I saw a huge tree. Then she said it was interesting that one was of the air and the other, of the ground.

That was when it came to me, as I reach out farther and more often, my grounding needs grow in the same magnitude – like a tree with a big canopy and far reaching roots.
That's some great intuitive interpretations Linda! Mother nature and it's animals certainly do reflect us and have subtle messages for us if we are open and aware.

Reactions: Stargazer and Linda

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
That was when it came to me, as I reach out farther and more often, my grounding needs grow in the same magnitude – like a tree with a big canopy and far reaching roots.[/QUOTE]

... or like Kristy's tree that had a root system as extensive as its branches so that it was like a reflection of itself. I love that picture! It was on a transients post (I think one Laron wrote about the root chakra for a remote session).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)