Article Message from The Master, enhanced video edition (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Just a note about how these videos happen: I am totally guided from the beginning through the end. It's usually not until it's uploading that I "get" what I just did. In this one, well… I'll let you pick up some of the nuances relating to what's happening now.

"Because there have been several shifts in the choreography already over the years, I took it in stride when the League of Light said (rather nonchalantly) that a new team would like to speak, and that they would be stepping back just a bit to allow them center stage. You see, I merely write what is given, so I sharpened my pencil and readied for the next phase."

This message signals a shift in the comms from the League of Light, mirroring an intensification in our world situation.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Theosophy has a world leader called Maitreya. I understand Maitre simply means Master. Is that one and the same?

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila and Maryann
OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Mysteries in the words. It's not the forms, but how they're used that imparts the energies. The forms merely point the way to understanding, but the energies to the experience of the life of them. They aren't quite the same, just as heads and tails are different from the coin itself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)