Article MERCURY RX, MARS OOB & CHARIKLO CONJUNCT JUNO PRE FULL MOON (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
chariklo 22.jpg

Mercury stationed 2 days ago at 10 degrees Aquarius and is now retrograde. (my Moon diary appears to have got it wrong as it says today which is the 15th in NZ), but my ephemeris says 13th which explains a few things as to misunderstandings that took place at exactly that time. I use the American Ephemeris which is always accurate.

Mind you Mars has been OOB for the last 3 days as well and will be until 11th February or 10th some places. This also accounts for more then the usual misdirected words and attitudes as I was born with Mars OOB so it always gives me a bit of a push and shove .
I was definitely more energised in the last few days but then Jupiter is almost to my Sun degree of 5 Pisces.

Mars went OOB at about 22 Sagittarius so anyone with planets or points there will be feeling it.

When any planet is out of bounds it is out of the Sun's control and with Mars it begins acting more like Uranus.
I do think to get a general idea of the effect of an OOB planet you need to use the planets usual energies PLUS Uranus energies as there is always a wild or untamed aspect of it. Even the aspects a planet makes are extreme such as the Mars square to Neptune 3 days ago .

But back to Mercury Rx which is until the 3rd February in Aquarius and back to Capricorn on 26th Jan until mid February, this IS a chance to catch up with ourselves and have a good review of what we are planning for the year ahead. It gives us a chance to step back and try to see things from a different perspective as Mercury is a planet of communication and can get on a real roll when it comes to certain ideas or even beliefs, so we can get a bit overloaded with information, so when s/he goes backwards we get a chance to look at things through different eyes. This is necessary and its good that s/he does Rx quite often.

Mercury Rx has a bad name and there is no reason for this except that information can go missing or be delayed but this can be a good thing. Things CAN go missing but we can also find things that we have lost.
We may have to think twice about certain matters concerning paper work, or appointments may need to be changed but it gets us out of our little human ruts.
I like that.

Gemini and Virgo type people will probably feel all of the above more than most but they also get a chance to catch up with people or information they have neglected as can we all.
Aquarians too of course can do some revisiting of the past as canl Capricorns.

The combination of Mars OOB and Mercury Rx could bring some more than the usual hiccups with media and technology and I wouldn’t be surprised if there were a few power black outs and internet glitches around the globe in the coming weeks.

Bearing in mind that Jupiter is doing a really good job already of changing the status quo of the very strict rules we have been under- I will call them rules and not laws as most are not actual laws. Govs are already softening their stance in many countries and court cases are being won where it counts most.
Travel rules still have to be revised but I do believe that will happen too.

Ceres also goes direct at 27 degrees Taurus which will give us all a chance to change our attitudes and routine when it comes to nurturing and caring for others and self too, in more practical ways and build onto our security areas in the best ways we can. Ceres Rx was helping us to revise and repair the past in areas of the above.
People thinking of buying a new home or renovating can now put plans into action with renewed confidence. The same with our gardens. It’s a great time to have a makeover or change our health routines and diet which is another form of self love.

Taureans will benefit a lot from this movement of Ceres financially and emotionally.

I love the conjunction of Charliko and Juno at 22 Capricorn which adds to the Ceres influence, as Chariklo is the mermaid Goddess, wife of Chiron, gifted in compassion, prophecy, counselling and wisdom who was a close friend of Pallas Athene. This aspect is excellent for helping us get past grudges and hurts from our past as it allows us to be more understanding of other peoples motives, including relations and partners, and the reasons for actions or words that have left deep and lasting wounds.

The energies are building towards the Full Moon and at Apogee two days ago I was awoken by a 5 8 EQ at mignight in our North island, very deep so no damage but it rattled my house for a few seconds.

Intensity of feeling will grow in the coming days as the aspect of Sun/Pluto is coming up next.

A lot of passion is going to emerge with this Full Moon, a lot of pent up feelings are going to be expressed and many will be forced to confront their own shadows.

Take note of your dreams- write them down and interpret them as this will give many of us a great opportunity for deep self healing.
It will happen at 27 degrees 50 Cancer so those born in the late degrees of Capricorn or Cancer will feel it strongly.

As it happens the Moon is also OOB at this coming full Moon so again there is that element of the extreme, both in our feelings and also in happenings at that time.
The exteremes cover Earthquakes and Volcanic action as the Sun is currently conjunct Pluto which is is often explosive.

We are now in the Gibbous Moon phase which is a time for putting the final touches to plans and projects we have been working on and making sure everything is in order for when the Moon reaches maximum light.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)