Mercury Rx — Astrology Forecast March 23rd, 2018 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Janne submitted a new article.

Mercury Rx — Astrology Forecast March 23rd, 2018
Today Mercury is at station before retrograding until the 14th April, so if you are going to feel odd or stuck it will be mainly today, as when any planet stations that's when they have the strongest effect if in aspect to any other planet in our birth chart, and in a general sense as well. Mercury Rx is not our enemy and can be very helpful in fact to help us process whats been going on in our lives, and how to work out new strategies to cope with any difficult areas.

[caption id="attachment_13213" align="aligncenter" width="600"] Mercury's North Pole (NASA)[/caption]

Tomorrow we can begin a trip down memory...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Reactions: Anaeika

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
And, in a great example of how Mercury retrograde can do things 'probably not intended', this article is here again:ROFL:

I found it wonderfully helpful to be reading about the 'positive' aspects of Mercury retrograde<3

Reactions: Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Thank you for providing the positives of a retrograde. It’s a time to stop sweating over the small stuff! I am hoping this Mercury retrograde will help me to spark my creativity & to come up with new ideas.

Reactions: Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I bought a book late last year that claimed if your are born in a period of Mercury Rx then every Mercury Rx throughout your life will have the reverse effects - reverse reversed. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)