Article Mercury moves into Leo (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
mercury freddie.jpg
This is yesterdays post as I am travelling at present and don't have so much access to the internet.

Yesterday Mercury entered Leo for the coming 2 weeks, so our thoughts have moved away from family and security factors, also becoming less sensitive and more focused on self in the sense of our own creative self-expression and how we can use that to express our talents and abilities in ways that can entertain or influence others in positive ways.

Leos will be especially affected and even more exuberant and expressive than usual, if that is possible!

Virgos and Geminis will be feeling more willing to show their best talents and expound on their views with confidence to impress others and stand out from the crowd more than usual in a Leo type way which they ARE perfectly capable of.

Leo is always a leader and ever confident so this position of Mercury is there for us all to draw on when needs in the coming 14 days or so if we have been waiting to speak out or write what we need to make known.

The Moon is currently in Pisces, so green lights “go” for them. Pisces and Leo together are excellent for creative expression and in fact are often prominent signs for entertainment and bringing out the best in people in that sense.

The Moon will be with Neptune in the coming 12 hours so this means an excellent time for tuning into spirit to gain some inspiration regarding our own spiritual path, and for practicing compassion which is needed more than ever at this point in time as with Saturn back in Capricorn, and Mars in Aries all year, there is a lot of the push/pull energy that is confusing for so many of us at this time.

People with a strong Mars in their birth charts and especially if in Aries, will be feeling restless and impatient more often than not for some time so its important to channel that energy in the right way as in directing it into more exercise or activity rather than directing it at people as anger.
Although even anger used in a positive way is a good medium to get us through a crisis or stuck situation.

We are all feeling Mars energy more than usual as its as if everyone has their armour on ready for battle of one sort or another.

Today Saturn in Capricorn at 27 degrees, opposes Vesta in Cancer. This does mean it will take more effort to keep boundaries healthy as under Saturn’s rays they could be “walls” more than boundaries, so stay aware of that and shine your light as brightly as you can.
Try to keep your thoughts positive, as the pull to the darker side could be a little stronger than usual so use your breathing techniques to offset any difficult times that could arise.

I know Mercury in Leo will help with this but it’s a good time to seek the company of people who make you laugh or at least smile, or otherwise seek the wisdom and solace that comes from within, as its always there to draw on when needed… Vesta is all about our own inner sanctuary after all.

In 2 days the disseminating moon phase begins which is a time for sharing information with others,

Venus will move from Gemini into Cancer where she is very much at home. She will stay there for 4 weeks and during this time Cancerians will enjoy more love and support, social interaction also, and even some possible romance more so than for a while, as Venus remained in Gemini for a very long time retrograding while she was there so it was over 4 months during which some countries went out of lock down and then back into them, and our social interaction was intermittent and uncertain.

While in this sign there was more social distancing than we have ever experienced in our life times.

Venus was here there and everywhere with many conflicts regarding whom she should or should not be interacting with.

Lets hope we can all have more physical contact again with loved ones in the times ahead while she transits Cancer which is all about family, loved ones, people in general.

We should all get to feel cared for and nurtured once more in the coming weeks and much more secure than before in every way.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

azlynn

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 11, 2020
Thanks for the reminder to be compassionate. I've been having a hard time with that as I just want to shake everybody awake!

...and Queen's "I Want to Break Free" has been running through my head for weeks!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Lets hope we can all have more physical contact again with loved ones in the times ahead while she transits Cancer which is all about family, loved ones, people in general.

We should all get to feel cared for and nurtured once more in the coming weeks and much more secure than before in every way.
I'm going to especially appreciate this part :-D

• Love this post!
Reactions: Janne and Linda

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
inner peace is one thing, to be all the time compassionate is another that discipline can be with moments very challenged buy the others

• I agree
Reactions: azlynn and Janne

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)