Article Mercury into Sagittarius, Vesta conjuncts Pholus, bringing sudden transformation (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Sagittarius by susan Boulet.jpg

Yesterday Mercury moved into Sagittarius to stay until mid Dec when s/he will join Venus in Capricorn until mid February, as in January Mercury will be Rx until the beginning of February, a very interesting time indeed in regard to social media and a possible shutting down of media for a period of time or a big rehash of the same.

I do believe Venus going RX in Capricorn near the Gemnini full moon on the 18th Dec will change the social distancing rules as Venus will still be OOB and rebellious at that time.

We are entering some very interesting times now in Nov, as the Sun and Mercury will be both in Sagittarius at the time of the total eclipse in 8 days time. We are surely in it’s shadow as I write this.

Every major aspect that happens until that time or just after is part of that eclipse energy, and will be felt strongly as will the conjunction of Sun and Mercury in 2 days time in Sag and I do expect some pretty important uplifting information to come forth at that time globally.

In the meantime Sagis will be feeling mentally sharp and alert and have their philosophical thinking caps on in the coming 3 weeks.

Virgos and Geminis minds will soar with the eagles so rather than overthink things and analyse too much they will be able to access a rather multi dimensional energy which comes always when the sign of Sagittarius is in effect. This helps us see the bigger picture and stay optimistic.

Its good for writing and speaking if you are that way inclined and of course teaching.

News from far afield, or the universe itself is more likely to reach us all in this time ahead.

I do want to write of the tight conjunction aspect today of a dwarf planet and asteroid, Juno and Pholus.

Pholus is a fascinating Centaur God and Juno is a Goddess involved with transformation of oppressive, abusive relationships.

Pholus is also about sudden transformations. Pholus was the 2nd asteroid to be discovered, rocky with a reddish hue. Pholus was an unusual centaur, a friend of Hercules , unusually fair, gentle and wise , the keeper of the sacred wine. He died suddenly through touching a poison arrow which was meant to kill his hero.
Any contact with this asteroid and another planetary body represents sudden transition or transformation and for many has an ancestral effect and this encourages us to look to the past for the reason for any instantaneous changes of the present, including influences that reach to the grandparents and great grandparents or even further back.

There is likely to be a pressure release almost like a genie coming out of a bottle, so there is the effect of something that’s been in another dimensional materializing into this one.

One effect is opening a Pandora’s box and getting more than we bargained for but this can be good thing, also showing we need to get out of denial and work with the energy available consciously.

A small thing can lead to something much bigger , even words spoken in this case with Juno involved.
Pholus is an emphasizer whereas Juno can be a trouble maker and pot stirrer exposing secrets and family skeletons to the extreme.
And globally exposing much that has been hidden to the masses.

Pholus has a relationship to addictions and the healing of addictions, as well as their causes and consequences, so we can expect something to be exposed around this time but I see this overall as a positive aspect even if a bit shocking in effect now, or in the coming week globally and personally too especially for Capricorns born at the start of their sign for this is at around 4 degrees Capricorn.

These aspects can affect anyone who resonates to the energies of either planetary body.

Sometimes these minor planets can explain what nothing else can and sometimes they simply emphasise the general mood of the times such as we being in eclipse season right now.

Other female Goddess aspects at present are Rx Ceres who is of the nature of the signs of Cancer and Taurus, at present in 5 degrees Gemini opposing Vesta who is of the nature of Virgo and Scorpio, at 5 degrees Sag, again putting focus on the eclipse sign axis to come.

This one tells us to keep strong personal boundaries and to love others even if we disagree on things.
Vesta is our core of divinity within and Ceres is the Mother creatirix symbolizing the universal matrix that creates and nurtures all life.

Those born in the first week or so of Gemini and Sagittarius will feel this one in particular and it’s a kind of wake up call in itself, for all of us as well’
A catalyptic turning point as our NZ Moon Diary calls it.

This is about sharing with others what we have on practical levels, food and all needed for our security, as well as encouragement and love, understanding from our heart, even if it takes extra effort at this time.

Tomorrow The Sun in Sag at 5 degrees will oppose Ceres putting even more emphasis on the need for this sort of care and understanding to others.

The 2 female Goddesses Vesta and Ceres continue to dominate the heavens in the coming days which is a soothing force and helps us to focus on loved ones, family and others who need help and support in the times ahead which is a wonderful background cushion to help and support selves and others in this most volatile time as we all await what comes next.

For myself I am heartened by the conjunction of Mercury and the Great Attractor that will happen on the actual eclipse date of the 4th in my country that could make information received a little crazy for some or totally unusual and unexpected but also very helpful, as we surrender to the unknown of the eclipse darkness on that day.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Go Goddesses and centaurs!
1637887294224.png You didn't mention Athena, but here's her bird anyway. They didn't have, say, any surprised looking swans when I looked.

Go eclipse!
1637887322658.png Just had to share this one

Go Great Attractor!
1637887246538.png Oops, seem to have lost some of that gravity attraction :))

• Fine Post! (RT Award)
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Snowmelt and DebM

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
so there is the effect of something that’s been in another dimensional materializing into this one.
This is the part that rang out to me!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)