Article Mercury direct & the effect on USA elections (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
It's like a script being played out, this is exatly what I was expecting after/if Biden gets in. What went on in Victoria/Melbourne, and before that New Zealand, were testing grounds for what was to come in the England and now in US.

‘Get ready’: Biden Covid-19 adviser pitches national lockdown, warns US will be hitting 200,000 cases a day
"Epidemiologist Dr Michael Osterholm, who has joined Joe Biden’s Covid-19 advisory board, has warned Americans to “get ready,” as he expects cases to continue to surge, and wants a national lockdown to combat the pandemic. The Biden adviser said the “darkest months” are ahead when it comes to Covid-19, due to the winter driving people indoors, and fatigue and disaffection affecting their willingness to adhere to health guidelines."
https://www.rt.com/usa/506308-biden-covid19-advisor-lockdown/

• I agree
Reactions: Bert and Janne
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
PLEASE STOP arguing politics and doing your witch hunts on my post. Do it in private ! As this is not a page for that. I want everyone to see the bigger picture and not judge others on my page, just stretch your brains as to WHY this is happening. I truly am over it and over those of you who refuse to see the bigger picture...
No politician is perfect in this time but sometimes there is one who has a role to play to help change the existing system, whatever has to be done to bring this about. They are all playing their part.
This life is only a small part of the greater reality. We are about to enter a brand new age and adjustments are being made.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Bert, Pod and Linda

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I just wrote the most ironic post on Ootn Aboot !

It is Remembrance Day today and for many older folk in this town it is an important day. Poppies have been made from all sorts of materials from the base of plastic bottles to egg cartons.

My Post says

LEST WE FORGET
Those who died so that we may be free.
Folk who wish to honour the Remembrance Day will be standing outside their front door at 11.11.

Seriously???? We have never been less free. Yet there are many who will stand outside their front door, hand on heart and honestly believe that we are free and those who died did so for this freedom. HOW TO WAKE SUCH PEOPLE UP?

With a dreadful shock and I sense that Source is preparing this now.

Last edited:
  • I agree
Reactions: Janne

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
whatever happens in USA the least that can eventuate is that the whole system of choosing presidents and voting will be changing forever
There's a good chance some type of blockchain might be used in voting to reduce voter fraud. But whenever computers are involved, I see a chance for more fraud, not less, with the exception of a blockchain being used. A blockchain implies there are 100s if not 1000s of copies of the complete voter record, so fraudulent votes that are inserted, or changed, can be identified quickly.

There has been sources talking about big change (right now) and the "two earths". I can see two earths happening as society splits in two. One group will not have much contact with the other and this will go for business as well, eventually. All this change takes time but I can see this might happen over 50 years or so.

IMO the big picture is not about Biden or Trump, it's about HONEST elections in the US, and supporting the US Constitution, which tried to make a system of honest elections. Without an honest election, a person's vote doesn't matter at all. However it's coming to light that the DS used the same computer voting system in other countries, to put other people in power via fraud. The DS has used the US to meddle in world affairs for far too long.

The voting has stopped in the US, but not the recounts. The election process is not over until Jan 5 when the Senate approves the electoral college vote. Until then there will be recounts and court cases.

My own grandmother has been dead 8+ years and she also got a mail-in ballot application. Another person I know hasn't lived in Michigan for 6 years and got a Michigan mail-in ballot application. If that isn't fraud I don't know what is.

There are 100+ articles about this year's voter fraud here if you want to view them. Each line has a source link. UPDATED: 117 examples of US #Voterfr.aud from the US, and counting, with some arrests from previous elections. This is just a text file. #election2020 https://friendpaste.com/4lSPs7tNnfboL9kLuEWGrM

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)