Article Mercury direct & the effect on USA elections (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
susan1.jpg
Yesterdays aspect of negativity due to Mercury squaring Saturn just as he gathers speed is now behind us, so the worriers can stop worrying for a while and begin to accept the status quo a little more as it is all meant to be and moving as it is meant to, part of a much bigger picture that we all need to look at.

Whatever is to come of the current USA election situation that has sent the world into a state of chaos, dividing people even more than the virus did (which is exactly what is meant to happen at this point in time,) will unfold more as we approach the turning point of Mars mid month when there is also the last conjunction of Jupiter and Pluto AND a New Moon which is when the powerful Phoenix begins to rise.

At such times as this we need to find a common goal or point of interest and the main one seems to be the following.

No matter what the outcome of this election or who wins or loses, it is definitely going to be settled in a Court of law, which is why that rare total solar "supermoon" eclipse mid Dec is SO important and now having an effect.

Sagittarius is about law and from the beginning of this year I wrote of major court cases happening at this time and coming to a big conclusion in Dec, only not being a Mundane astrologer I had not quite worked out why, but the eclipse is on Trumps moon and prenatal eclipse which is a fated matter for him BUT it is also on the U N chart Moon at 22 Gemini with other contacts happening as well.

I am unsure of the meaning of this association of the U N chart at this date but it is possible that somehow they will be involved as whatever happens in USA the least that can eventuate is that the whole system of choosing presidents and voting will be changing forever, as well as how the media reports on it as at present there is a lot of bias happening.

USA does have a system in place so that if there are any discrepancies in the voting process (and there are apparently watermarks to help with this on the voting papers) then it will go to court and this has always been the way.

Time is standing still as Mercury’s station had decreed, (and the voice in my dream as a matter of interest which I had no idea of the meaning of at that time a few weeks back as it was random and I am not American).

The planets currently are showing a more stable period with a quintile of Sun in Scorpio to Saturn in Capricorn at 15 degrees and Saturn at 26. The Sun represents world leaders and the general mood or situation of the global status, and Saturn is rules, laws and structure.
A quintile is an empowering aspect that enhances the positives around a situation and is basically in this case the “powers that be” who are on the light side of the force facing the darker energies with integrity and right motive.

There is a plan and there is a higher purpose therefore!

Chiron is in on the act at this time for all of you in touch with your wounded wise healer/teacher archetype, and he is quincunx Vesta in Virgo helping us to make sense of it all and fit the different pieces together, without emotions clouding our judgement.

This in itself tells us all to look at the bigger picture. And if we are talking signs it's all the Virgos and Arian “type” people who on the one hand are impatient and want action “now”, or those who are criticizing and overanalyzing in left brain ways that doesn’t see the full picture but wants everything neatly in little boxes, although those boxes are there if you want to find them but they are more than 3 dimensional in size.

The above aspect is telling us to keep our own inner light burning and our boundaries strong on all levels.

The Moon in Cancer for a few more hours will soon move to Leo which is in favour of world leaders with that sign prominent and for the rest of us it tells us to lighten up and have faith in the God of our understanding and be proud to live in such a time that is changing history as I write this, and as you read it.

The Moon is today going through the aspects opposing the trio of Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto just to stir our senses a bit more , especially those who have bought into the hype a bit much and feeling overly sensitive to the proceedings around them.

Cancerians of course feel this a lot but Jupiter will help a bit with that as the day passes if you get too intense.

Tomorrow is a fated kind of day, a bit of a crunch time as the Sun will quincunx the South Node so this is some sort of completion point for the people in power.

The Sun will also conjunct Juno in Scorpio at 16 degrees which is an aspect of confrontation with the old mind talk from our distant pasts when our insecurities can come out to be seen a bit more than usual, or we need to confront them within.

But the Sun is shining light on all those who are caught up in their own family issues and there are plenty around just now with far too many wanting to point fingers and bringing up the past.

Are people aware I wonder of the old family patterns that are triggered during any world crisis especially those involving strong leaders, males especially or weaker ones for that matter.

This aspect tells us to look to the future and the positive of what we have learnt over our lifetimes rather than buy into the same old gossip and blame, making out we are perfect and know it all, when in fact none of us do except in that pure place deep down that is not really of this earth although it helped us form the story we are living individually or collectively.

And the Sun in fact will continue to rise each day and shine on nature and us too, no matter what is happening here or what we are feeling or conjuring up for this rather dramatic scene in this current situation that is part of life’s play that we all co-created.

Last edited:
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Yes but Biden is the next USA President anyway. The High Court will confirm this. I had two OBE and witnessed that Biden would be the new President of the USA, it happened. When I posted about my two OBE's people were surprised. I saw this during a conscious AP in early morning, I was crossing a wormhole which is a tunnel between two black holes. I trust all information that comes from there.
Now all what is happening is caused by Trump himself because he is a bad looser, and this won't work on his favor. Everything is already here. Timelines are shifting very quickly now.
I do not Trash any politician as they are all part of this game called Life Henda. They all have roles to play... I do look at the bigger picture and at this time there is a higher power in charge of what is happening. The voting system and way presidents or any world leader are chosen has to change and I have always "seen" this and it doesnt matter who wins this election as long as it goes through court and corruption is cleaned up as there is fraud already proven and you do not want a president who is brought in by fraud. For the moment you can call him president and perhaps he is in a moment of glory or perhaps not.

Apparently they called Gore the President Elect for 37 days in 2000 until the courts ruled against him and declared Bush the winner. I believe you saw him winning just as the Media have declared him a winner but legally he isnt yet. I had a similar dream involving Barrack Obama on the campaign trail with Biden before it happened and he spoke to me. I cannot work out yet what this means. Blessing to you my friend.

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I'm aware of some serious crimes (vote buying and ballot harvesting) in my state. Although we are pretty good about voter rolls and tabulations, there are some problems. Like many people around me, I want honest elections, and for the first time, there is enough proof to maybe make it happen. It has nothing to do with one party or another, but rather with our constitutional rights of one person - one vote. I remember the 2000 election, and I can tell you we all thought it was weirdest set of events, and it made little sense. So thank you, Janne, for your comments from someone living in the middle of this insane time.

• I agree
Reactions: Tania and Janne

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Elections which are clean and true; that seems worth working toward together, wherever one is located.

Reactions: Alain and Tania

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I remember the 2000 election, and I can tell you we all thought it was weirdest set of events, and it made little sense.
This is certainly a replay of these events now and I really ask myself why they did not learn from what happened 20 years ago.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Alain and Tania
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
This is certainly a replay of these events now and I really ask myself why they did not learn from what happened 20 years ago.
Everything has a time and a season and the time we are in now is when this has to happen... This has been spoken of by prophets for hundreds of years. Its bigger than an election or a person, higher than Kings, Queens or president. This is part of a fight between dark and light on this Earth. This is part of the New Age coming but we are in a time of birthing pains.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Yes but Biden is the next USA President anyway
It is weird the way that Biden is calling himself president and other politicians are congratulating him as if he is!

BUT HE IS NOT THE PRESIDENT.

This is the deep state, the MSM trying to control the narrative. It makes me laugh. I have total trust that right is stronger than might.

• I agree
Reactions: Alain and Janne

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
It is weird the way that Biden is calling himself president and other politicians are congratulating him as if he is!

BUT HE IS NOT THE PRESIDENT.

This is the deep state, the MSM trying to control the narrative. It makes me laugh. I have total trust that right is stronger than might.
Here in Europe every politician is keen on congratulating Biden but as you say it isn't over yet.
As long as the courts haven't decided and recounts have been done there indeed is a president elect but not anything else.
MSM is indeed pushing towards a handover to Biden but I hope Trump gets his point over.
to be clear: I can't say I like Trump but he is better than Biden. Biden is just a marionet of deep state. Trump at least has some individuality.

concerning the elections: For me it is strange that you can vote by post. it is a perfect recipe for fraud...

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Why do you call to Fraude ?
My focus is on the election process, as I've voted in this country for 48 years. I have seen some odd things - especially the 2000 election. I personally have reached a point of "too much". There is out and out fraud all over the place.

From my own state - 2 women took contracts from people running for election to produce a given number of voters. They used ballot harvesting and gifts - it is on tape. Another woman working in a care home applied for 64 ballots for patients and filled them in herself. These people were too ill or disabled to understand what was going on. This is fraud.

Poll workers have signed affidavits regarding ballots not being handled properly and signatures not matching. This is fraud.

A poll worker going on FB and gloating about throwing away ballots for Trump. This is fraud.

Dead people voting. This is fraud.

Fraud is real and reached epic proportions in this country. It undermines the fabric of our lives. It says that we the people have no say in our political process, our future, or the future of our children.

There is no hope of consensus when there is no trust in our voting process.

It is not just Trump calling fraud; it is millions of people across this country (just like me) calling out the same.

Reactions: Tania

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Oh Gosh ! Maybe CNN has a dedicated wormhole now. In that case we are in serious trouble !

Face it Henda. You are more worried about your worm hole being wrong than you are about Trump or Biden.

Why don't you let them get on with it. Be patient and time will tell.

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
A good leader must unite his people not divide them and put them one against the other.... Great Spiritual leaders always unite and work in peace they don't create civil wars : take examples from history in India, South Africa and more.
Joe Biden is not one of these uniting spiritual leaders either. Have you looked into him? He seems a total crook, criminal and even child molester. I doubt that all of this is fake news or right-wing propaganda. I am sure it has already been censored and purged from YouTube but there were tons of videos mocking and blaming him even years ago ('creepy Uncle Joe' they called him for a reason).
I am also not a total fan of Trump and yes, he has his faults and is certainly divisive, but for me he seems the lesser of two evils right now. And Trump has a right to call out the fraud if it is proven that there is fraud in several states he was about to win (as also predicted and expected by pre-election polls) and then miraculously it was all 'turned around' in minutes. This is all more than fishy if you ask me.

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
There is a violence in Trumps' language and discourse, that I cannot trust the idea that some people thought he was elected to change the world and participate in the awakening of the planet. Is he a great healer ? A Light Worker of some kind? What happened since he was elected 4 years ago ? Nothing ! and this is true. As he is the son of an ancient member of the Ku Klux Clan ,I am not waiting for more from him if the court decides to bring him back to be President again. But in all ways it is none of my business too. And it is not against you that I said this. He provoked a wave of violence and disrespect between people in his own country. A good leader must unite his people not divide them and put them one against the other.... Great Spiritual leaders always unite and work in peace they don't create civil wars : take examples from history in India, South Africa and more.
I just want to say. Keep trusting in your wormholes because they give you really good information but as Yoda said in star wars: the future is always shifting. And also from Star wars: you don't know where the piece you saw fits. Anakin skywalker became dart Vader because he wanted to save his beloved from dieing which he saw in a vision. he dind't see that she died from heartache from what he did in his effort to save her.
SO I think Biden will be president for some time and then....?

And you are 100 % correct that Trump is a provocative man but looking at the world the last 4 years I think there were less wars going on with the USA involved then under Obama who won the nobel prize for peace. I think his task is to break down the house. After that we ourselves need to rebuild the new house. He is just there to show people how rotted our house where we live really is. By being so rude, impulsive,... he gets people thinking about what is right or wrong. he is not an orchestrated puppet.

I hate violence but you can't bake an egg without breaking it first and you can't renovate a house without stripping it down to the good part. We will see how far things have to worsen before they get better again. where is rock bottom...?

• Winner
Reactions: Angela
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Even in this forum people are fighting to keep Trump in the White House !! This is unbelievable
I did not post to cause political arguments or preferences. I do not allow this on my own personal page but you Henda are also on a witch hunt which is something I did not expect of you. There is no politician that is perfect which is why the system has to be cleaned up...
It doesnt matter who wins as long as the higher purpose is fulfilled.

• Considerate
Reactions: Henda and Pod

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
It's dark days for the USA if Trump doesn't succeed in the courts. Biden is just another puppet of the cabal/elite/deep state.

Expect an increase in false flag events, mandatory vaccinations (the reason covid was released is for agenda 21), and basically more fear based control over the populace for energy harvesting thanks to all the spiritual suppression.

However, if Biden gets in in December, this may break the camel's back and be exactly what America needs for real change, since Trump did so well with rocking the boat and waking so many up. Hopefully people who woke up, wake up more before it's too late and change the system after that, if that's how it turns out.

The vaccinations (lowers our immune system permanently in most cases, as well as causing death and disease), health issues from mask use, (they are very bad for our health long term) the decline in the economy causing suicides and an increase in illness (we get sick because of our emotions), are all going to be enforced/get worse thanks to Biden.

Trump has done an amazing job in terms of what was needed at this time to help with this positive timeline. This is really quite easy to see when you stop focusing on the rubbish that the main stream media puts out to blind people from all the good work he's done. And remember, MSM is mostly controlled by the cabal.

What I said before Trump got in, in one of our healing sessions years ago still stands. What the QHHT sessions I shared about him, still stand. He's shaken things up, he's helped fight the deep state / cabal / elite from behind the scenes. He's not perfect, we all can see that, but that's not the point at all. He made dumb choices, but he made amazing ones too. Another important thing he did was show how ridiculous the political system is in the USA and how that needs to change.

Things over there have to get worse before they can get better, and that's what this shift is all about — real change.

Last edited:

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
It's dark days for the USA if Trump doesn't succeed in the courts. Biden is just another puppet of the cabal/elite/deep state.

Expect an increase in false flag events, mandatory vaccinations (the reason covid was released is for agenda 21), and basically more fear based control over the populace for energy harvesting thanks to all the spiritual suppression.

However, if Biden gets in in December, this may break the camel's back and be exactly what America needs for real change, since Trump did so well with rocking the boat and waking so many up. Hopefully people who woke up, wake up more before it's too late and change the system after that, if that's how it turns out.

The vaccinations (lowers our immune system permanently in most cases, as well as causing death and disease), health issues from mask use, (they are very bad for our health long term) the decline in the economy causing suicides and an increase in illness (we get sick because of our emotions), are all going to be enforced/get worse thanks to Biden.

Trump has done an amazing job in terms of what was needed at this time to help with this positive timeline. This is really quite easy to see when you stop focusing on the rubbish that the main stream media puts out to blind people from all the good work he's done. And remember, MSM is mostly controlled by the cabal.

What I said before Trump got in, in one of our healing sessions years ago still stands. What the QHHT sessions I shared about him, still stand. He's shaken things up, he's helped fight the deep state / cabal / elite from behind the scenes. He's not perfect, we all can see that, but that's not the point at all. He made dumb choices, but he made amazing ones too. Another important thing he did was show how ridiculous the political system is in the USA and how that needs to change.

Things over there have to get worse before they can get better, and that's what this shift is all about — real change.
Amen from me to most of what you write. Yet, how is it going to play out after (if!) Biden/Harris get in the White House in January after all, e.g. if courts rule against Trump, remember he has to win in several states on the legal battlefield now. This is going to be an almost impossible task. (So here I would even agree to Henda that it is more likely that Biden or Harris WILL be president 2021 onwards).

What will happen to the resistance? Will it be civil war and violence all over? I liked the holistic med articles on NN but do not like Mike Adams for many of his very extreme views because nowadays he almost always goes overboard. However, this article and the future vision and action described by him might still become true to some point. He is not mincing words as you see. He really means war:

Do we really want this violence? I certainly don't. And I assume all of us in this forum are not the type for this either. How else to resist of what is coming for us? Passive resistance will not do enough. So where is the path out of this in a practical way? Yes, we can withdraw in our own circles and inner world (I'm doing this already in a way) but this will neither change this society nor bring about the REAL consciousness change that effects REAL outer world change which is what I assume we all want.

So what to do if Biden and the cabal will be fully in charge then? Will 'just meditate for change and peace' be enough? You see I'm even getting a bit cynical now but I am really also clueless about this grand fraud taking place and the majority of 'zombified' masses being okay with it or some who don't like it not being able to do anything against it.

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
What will happen to the resistance? Will it be civil war and violence all over? I liked the holistic med articles on NN but do not like Mike Adams for many of his very extreme views because nowadays he almost always goes overboard. However, this article and the future vision and action described by him might still become true to some point. He is not mincing words as you see. He really means war:

Do we really want this violence? I certainly don't. And I assume all of us in this forum are not the type for this either. How else to resist of what is coming for us? Passive resistance will not do enough. So where is the path out of this in a practical way? Yes, we can withdraw in our own circles and inner world (I'm doing this already in a way) but this will neither change this society nor bring about the REAL consciousness change that effects REAL outer world change which is what I assume we all want.

So what to do if Biden and the cabal will be fully in charge then? Will 'just meditate for change and peace' be enough? You see I'm even getting a bit cynical now but I am really also clueless about this grand fraud taking place and the majority of 'zombified' masses being okay with it or some who don't like it not being able to do anything against it.
I'm in the same clueless point at the moment.

the issue is that in a civil war mostly the ordinary people (both sheep and awakened people) will be hit and not the cabal because they are hidden
a non violent rebellion seems the best way but "tien an men" in China was such a resistance that was pushed down.

we certianly live in a pivotal moment in history.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I guess because English is not my first language, people started attacking me as if I were Joe Biden. I am not Joe Biden. I just said that I saw something on the astral during an AP and people started coming over me, attacking me. This is not very kind ! I have been here helping as much as I could. I have found a place to meet my soul family and this is what I deserve. This is all because of the USA depression. I am not Joe Biden! And I am okay with the political choices of everyone here. But I don't concede that people may judge me or just misunderstand me because of their political beliefs. Here in France Democracy is part of our system and it is part of our Republic system too. No separateness between the two notions

I have studied Politics and political discourse analysis during my doctorate degree. I have a doctorate degree and I know what I am talking about especially when in is about Political Discourse Analysis as I have spent more than the 3 years of writing my thesis, doing research about the topic.
I have read philosophers from Plato, Aristotle to Spinoza and more... I cannot allow any one to treat me as an ignorant.
Who amongst you have studied enough politics and political philosophy to come and tell me how I should think ?

I am letting you free to think whatever you want.

I am trying to express my self in your own language while you are all unable to speak my own language and you are all judging me !!!

WHAT'S THIS ?!! There is a big misunderstanding about what I posted. This is why I delated all my comments here. Trusting that this is the best way for everyone.
I am not DT and I am not JB so please make sure you are not misunderstanding me. And I accept your apologies if you accept to apologize ! Thanks

Namaste,

• A hug for you
Reactions: Bert

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I guess because English is not my first language, people started attacking me as if I were Joe Biden. I am not Joe Biden. I just said that I saw something on the astral during an AP and people started coming over me, attacking me.
No you did not Henda. You came on here and said that Joe Biden would be president because of something you saw and you knew this to be the truth.

I guess because English is not my first language, people started attacking me as if I were Joe Biden
People challenged you and were angry at your arrogance. Then you started to use fake news to attack Trump. This has nothing to do with English being your second language. There were no misunderstandings. I don't care how much astral travelling you do or how many dragons you have, in this instance you made a mistake and you would rather squirm and make excuses or blame everyone else than fess up. Get over it Henda.

I have studied Politics and political discourse analysis during my doctorate degree.
So what ! The events in the US is not politics, it is fraud ! Criminal fraud.

No one needs to study politics or political discourse to see clearly what is happening. That is like people telling me I don't understand the science when I say Covid is a scamdemic, because I did not go to University. Why on earth should anyone have to have a doctorate in order to really understand what is happening in an election that affects everyone. So you think your opinion is more relevant than anyone else's because of your doctorate?

I am not apologising for anything I have said. And if it suits you to play victim, fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Janne

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Since the beginning of the virus thing earlier this year, a few threads have taken on a life of their own because they touch the heart of an issue. This one started as the astrological indicators for the USA election. It has moved on to issues that concern us directly. The heart of this election is about fraud (and the hidden hands behind it) and the unwillingness of a huge part of the population to recognize it. Once they do, then so much of what they thought was true will crumble. Yet, this is what must happen. As a lady sitting in the middle of it, I'd prefer it be a more peaceful awakening, but I sense the time for that has passed. Looking at Maryann's drawing of the thread unraveling and my vision of the power supply falling apart suggests some specific events.

Several posts talk about civil war and what that might mean. We already are in a civil war. One of my best friends lives "behind enemy lines" in the central part of the city and keeps a low profile. They saw it coming a couple of years ago and started their plans for an escape, which are almost complete. The anger and arrogance in some parts of this city are palpable. Personally, we avoid the central parts of the city. Even out in the suburbs, I avoid a couple of big intersections that have had some aggressive protestors. It has become a way of life.

Reading the stories of our revolutionary war, shows that maybe 10-12% of the population were actively involved. Some offered support but most carried on with their lives as best they could. The present events seems quite similar. There are a few, like Sydney Powell, who are on the front lines, while others like me offer local support. The question of what is my roll in this time is forefront in my mind. I'm no longer an active speaker, as I was in my earlier years. I'm more of a support person - keeping family and friends informed and available to answer questions. For whatever reason, people talk to me. The guy who was here yesterday to fix the refrigerator brought up our current mess. I was able to support his feelings of WTH is going on.

To all of you in other countries who've responded here, thank you for paying attention and seeing the turmoil for what it is - the tipping point for a mass awakening. Prayers / meditation for calm to the general population and strength for those of us in our outposts will be greatly appreciated.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Just saw Maryann's latest message, and it is on target for this conversation.

Begin the process of separation and move toward OM. All who heed the call to return OMward are hearing the voice of love and responding with faith. There is honor and integrity in that. Keep your beacon tuned to that frequency and be aware of those who are seeking the way.

• I agree
Reactions: Janne

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Even in this forum people are fighting to keep Trump in the White House !! This is unbelievable
Yes it is very strange defending someone racist and sexist there is no logic to it. It is as if some view the choice of this earthly body as a way to avoid responsibility.

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I guess because English is not my first language, people started attacking me as if I were Joe Biden. I am not Joe Biden. I just said that I saw something on the astral during an AP and people started coming over me, attacking me. This is not very kind ! I have been here helping as much as I could. I have found a place to meet my soul family and this is what I deserve. This is all because of the USA depression. I am not Joe Biden! And I am okay with the political choices of everyone here. But I don't concede that people may judge me or just misunderstand me because of their political beliefs. Here in France Democracy is part of our system and it is part of our Republic system too. No separateness between the two notions

I have studied Politics and political discourse analysis during my doctorate degree. I have a doctorate degree and I know what I am talking about especially when in is about Political Discourse Analysis as I have spent more than the 3 years of writing my thesis, doing research about the topic.
I have read philosophers from Plato, Aristotle to Spinoza and more... I cannot allow any one to treat me as an ignorant.
Who amongst you have studied enough politics and political philosophy to come and tell me how I should think ?

I am letting you free to think whatever you want.

I am trying to express my self in your own language while you are all unable to speak my own language and you are all judging me !!!

WHAT'S THIS ?!! There is a big misunderstanding about what I posted. This is why I delated all my comments here. Trusting that this is the best way for everyone.
I am not DT and I am not JB so please make sure you are not misunderstanding me. And I accept your apologies if you accept to apologize ! Thanks

Namaste,
What to apologize for?
No one was attacking you for stating your opinion, just people stating their opinions which you don't like. In my case and several others here (read again above) we even agreed to you that Biden might be and remain president due to legal battles winning. You don't need any "wormholes" to get to that conclusion.
So why do you make every post in this forum about YOU? It is never about YOU, it's about the election (fraud). You kidnapped this forum with your Ego it seems.
Best always keep it to the subject matter and not personal. Ad Causam instead of Ad Personam / Ad Hominem. Nobody attacked you personally. I did not see this anywhere.
I also agree to Pod that your posts now come across as arrogant. So you should maybe ask yourself what's wrong with yourself instead of us?

Reactions: Pod and Janne

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Yes it is very strange defending someone racist and sexist there is no logic to it. It is as if some view the choice of this earthly body as a way to avoid responsibility.
This is also up for debate. The media framed him as racist but where is the concrete proof of it? Did he say anything or do anything directly that might come across as such. Then please provide a link or so to show it to us. So far I never saw this.

• I agree
Reactions: Angela

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
This is also up for debate. The media framed him as racist but where is the concrete proof of it? Did he say anything or do anything directly that might come across as such. Then please provide a link or so to show it to us. So far I never saw this.
Hi Sinera. I’m not looking for Trump to be racist I prefer for him not to be. I’m not crazy about Biden either. I think both sides cheat. I think the American people are the ones loosing and all of us really. It’s a farce.
What is very real is Trumps participation and influence on the outcome of “ the Central Park 5 “ and his housing policies in New York leading to evictions of POC the same.
Since we are not questioning his sexism is it really such a stretch to consider he ranks people according to value to him.
You and I possibly have more in common than either of us have with him. I would just ask you to consider who to trust when in his speech and action towards women - he is objectifying us. By doing so he is showcasing that some humans are less worth than others.
I don’t believe this is how it should be.

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Hi Sinera. I’m not looking for Trump to be racist I prefer for him not to be. I’m not crazy about Biden either. I think both sides cheat. I think the American people are the ones loosing and all of us really. It’s a farce.
What is very real is Trumps participation and influence on the outcome of “ the Central Park 5 “ and his housing policies in New York leading to evictions of POC the same.
Since we are not questioning his sexism is it really such a stretch to consider he ranks people according to value to him.
You and I possibly have more in common than either of us have with him. I would just ask you to consider who to trust when in his speech and action towards women - he is objectifying us. By doing so he is showcasing that some humans are less worth than others.
I don’t believe this is how it should be.
I see your point regarding the women thing and there is certainly a lot truth in it (again, not agreeing to the racist allegations, these are in my view two things should be kept apart in discussions).

However, do you believe Obama when in private was better and did not make 'naughty' jokes? Not sure. And was the Democrat president Bill Clinton better (Levinsky and the allegations) etc.? Rhethorical question of course.
And is Biden better (see my comment above on the allegations against him regarding molesting women and minor girls)? George Bush Jr. with his buddies around being drugged a lot in his youth as we all know, did he make no jokes? Just because Trump was obviously caught does not mean the others are/were better.

Sleazy jokes is certainly first and foremost a (young and old) boy thing and we men are all guilty of it to some degree. I'd almost say everyone does or did it in their youth or in drugged moments. And this is not about excusing this behaviour, not at all.

You see what I mean. It is about double standards. What you get with Biden is not better in this respect as it seems.

I just searched the 'creepy uncle joe' term and am now even wondering it has not yet been purged from YouTube.

Take your pick. Enough videos (still) out there.

One example:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)