Memes on Consciousness, Health & Spirit (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
We have a humorous memes thread already, thanks to Pucksterguy, and the thread, Inspirational Stories, Photos and Articles that includes those types of memes, but we don't have a place for memes relating to consciousness, spirituality and health.

So now we do!

Bookmarks

Don't forget to use the bookmark the thread option in the top right corner of this thread so you can easily find it again...

...which you can access after from your bookmark list on your profile.

Include Text

It can help the search engines find our thread, and therefore people find our thread, if we include the text of the image beneath. I know, this is time consuming to write out, so only if you really want to!

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
treat.jpg

Note to self: Treat yourself the way you would treat a small child. Feed yourself healthy food and make sure you spend time outside. Put yourself to bed early. Let yourself take naps. Don’t say mean things to yourself. Once you shine bright on the inside, it will naturally show outwards. LOVE YOURSELF!

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
65551302_10158794629006980_5020505078952361984_n.jpg

Text: “The first supermarket supposedly appeared on the American landscape in 1946. That is not very long ago. Until then, where was all the food? Dear folks, the food was in homes, gardens, local fields, and forests. It was near kitchens, near tables, near bedsides. It was in the pantry, the cellar, the backyard.” ~ Joel Salatin

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
ruf.jpg

Text:
"For every human illness, somewhere in the world there exists a plant which is the cure. I believe that there is a healing potential locked inside plants which is integral with their evolution, just as it is part of human evolution to learn to tap this wonderful gift of Nature.” — Rudolf Steiner

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
stuck.jpg

Text:

"We hear a lot about the pain of samsara, and we also hear about liberation. But we don’t hear much about how painful it is to go from being completely stuck to becoming unstuck. The process of becoming unstuck requires tremendous bravery, because basically we are completely changing our way of perceiving reality, like changing our DNA. We are undoing a pattern that is not just our pattern. It’s the human pattern."
~ Pema Chödron

Last edited:
  • I agree
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Tristan and Lila
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Untitled-4df.jpg

Text:
"What you may fail to see inside is a result of how you choose to process everything and everyone in your world. You project onto the world what you see inside, and you fail to project into the world what you fail to see inside. If you knew you were an expression of the universal spirit of intention, that is what you would see. You would raise your energy level beyond any possibility of encumbrances to your connection to the power of intention. It is only discord acting within your own feelings that will ever deprive you of every good thing that life holds for you! If you understand this simple observation, you will curb interferences to intention.”
~ Dr, Watbe Dyer

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
View attachment 7458

Note to self: Treat yourself the way you would treat a small child. Feed yourself healthy food and make sure you spend time outside. Put yourself to bed early. Let yourself take naps. Don’t say mean things to yourself. Once you shine bright on the inside, it will naturally show outwards. LOVE YOURSELF!
And I would add to that: Knit yourself Jumpers!

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
View attachment 7474

Text:
"What you may fail to see inside is a result of how you choose to process everything and everyone in your world. You project onto the world what you see inside, and you fail to project into the world what you fail to see inside. If you knew you were an expression of the universal spirit of intention, that is what you would see. You would raise your energy level beyond any possibility of encumbrances to your connection to the power of intention. It is only discord acting within your own feelings that will ever deprive you of every good thing that life holds for you! If you understand this simple observation, you will curb interferences to intention.”
~ Dr, Watbe Dyer
Dr Dyer was a man who saw, a man who imbibed, and a man who knew.

• I agree
  • Cool Post
Reactions: Lila and Laron

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I just had a podiatry session with a new guy, and he was young, energetic, I could see a pure soul, but he was still wearing filtering (brain/mind) probably received through a scientific education. I told him I am 59 years old now, but when I was 26 years old a physiotherapist who only saw me once predicted I would have the twisting feet/knees that I have now. His comment tossed off: "Probably a soothsayer". So bearing this in mind, I explained that she probably could detect early signs, such as my gait (of walking). He agreed, OK, perhaps it was early signs.

Having left the session, I had the distinct impression that I had bonded with him in some way, meaning when Wave X or sun-blip energy or whatever you want to call it washes over Earth, I think he will have a moment revitalising that connection. Once Love with a capital L becomes the only thing worth noticing, then people will remember those links/connections they made prior to the Event. Love with a capital L, to me, is unconditional love, phenomenal love, not necessarily romantic love. Love without strings attached because we are all One.

I think as we all walk our paths in our life this day, here now, we are all creating such connections, sometimes unconsciously. It is a beautiful thing to have it happen consciously, though.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
The first 20-30 years of my life showed me what happens when there is imbalance. So I have learned how important balance is. Part of perfection, is, I believe, balance. Learning is hard. Learning often results in scars. Learning results in balance. Thus scars are part of that balance, not that all scars should be retained. Scars that hold us back must be discarded and ripping off that bandaid can be painful. Those first rips that come off can be very painful or scary.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I understand what Laron has posted here - because in the differences between the man and the woman, the yin and the yang, are the complementarities. In order for the woman to release her highest feminine "isness", she needs the love, support, and openness of the loving masculine, which by its very openness allows her, her own special type of expression. She may be with a female partner and love that, but then she will not meet this high order of complementarity. And by her achieving that, and releasing her "isness", the man then gets the foundational base he needs to achieve his own highest level of expression. As therium says, done differently between the genders, but both together complement and create the whole.

Last edited:

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
She may be with a female partner and love that, but then she will not meet this high order of complementarity.
But what if she is with a female, but masculine partner? Does the energy matter more than the body itself?

And by her achieving that, and releasing her "isness", the man then gets the foundational base he needs to achieve his own highest level of expression.
This is what I've found for me also. I am married to a giver and she helps me reach more of my potential by her being what she is.

• Insightful Post
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
But what if she is with a female, but masculine partner? Does the energy matter more than the body itself?

This is what I've found for me also. I am married to a giver and she helps me reach more of my potential by her being what she is.
I think bodies are just costumes, you choose one and wear it in this life. All your choices give you the life you choose for your evolution. So in the idea of complementary but differing aspects, I'm talking about the finest level of balance. Probably anyone who achieves this balance only gets a momentary glimpse, it is something they are working to achieve. But I think there is an actual fragrance that is released when it is achieved. Maybe not something you can sense with your 5 senses.

Any woman who nags is already destroying this possibility.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Laron Men need to be able to express things too, they just do it a little differently. :)
It goes both ways.

I find it's common that people are quick to judge quotes when they are only talking about one perspective, when it fact there is another that doesn't invalidate the original, but adds to it. This can also indicate what we need to work on inside, if something important needs to be said by us.

• Cool Post
Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)