Meeting Dolores Cannon in The Spirit Realm (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I was in the spirit world / a parallel world with Dolores Cannon. We were in a very big and immense room where there were many confortable seats placed around.

I was with the staff of Dolores and was busy hosting the souls who came to the conference for learning. I was seeing their souls behind their physical shapes. As they were sitting gathering around. Dolores seemed very happy surrounded by a golden violet blue green aura. She was at ease in doing what she was doing, she came to summarize years of researches to some souls and she was surrounded with an assembly of spiritual guides I could recognize them by a very bright white light, I could feel their frequency as they are not physical beings.

The Book

I saw a brown book with white and golden decorations all around, it was a big one with at least 700 to 800 pages. Each page is very thick about 3/5cm and it was a heavy one. One of my aunties was there ( she is still alive) she helped me installing the seats for those who came. The Book looks like a reference and many things are being discussed about it. It was written in a galactic language.

When Dolores entered the room she sat on a large and big red seat made of red sacred wood. There was much golden energy surrounding her and emanating from the seat, like a divine protection. She began in a galactic language to thank the spiritual guides who were there and those who helped her during her last incarnation on Earth. Amongst them there was Jesus, the Virgin Maria, and another spiritual being who had much influence on her, on her hypnotherapist work and quantum healing. he was sitting just beside her and it is not an Ascended Master nor an Archangel, but a high spiritual being.

She began talking to the souls around her in that language and the message I had from it is that she carries on helping on Earth as a spirit with the support of the guides there. She is also doing that to evolve in the spiritual realms doing what she does and spreading her energy.

OP
Henda

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
There is 4x intriguing in my post. I would have been very pleased to know why ;)
I am always travelling through many dimensions and have been in the spiritual realms many times, I can connect to these plans out of my sleeping time. So I think I can help those who are intrigued with this one. May be that is the purpose. ;)

Reactions: Laron and Stargazer

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Reactions: Henda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)