Meeting Blue Avians (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Out of body experiences last night and lately this morning

1- One of the two OBE’s I had last night was in a planet that was like the earth. I was sitting on the shore of a beach enjoying the sea but I felt as if there was a tempest coming ahead and the sea began to rage though it was sunny day.
The water was very cold and the sea was like enraged trying to invade all the shore it was moving up and up on the shore doing huge waves...
then the waves became suddenly bigger than the one I was seeing and they came on the shore
I run.. but I was not alone
There was a spirit beside me showing me something about to happen to the earth.
He took me back in his arms very quickly and We were seeing the planet completely submerged by the water of the seas... It was kind of apocalyptic vision.
The being who was holding me was ONARG-HUL the Blue Avian I met two nights ago during an astral projection. He revealed his name to me by the way.

When back in my physical I was kind of warned to pass this message on so that may be I can help : the ocean is in rage and if humanity does not care about it, there will be very hard issues especially in places surrounded by the sea... floods caused by the ocean are on their way to take place and clear the earth.
Some think that the level of the seas had decreased... but it is only another reality that is hiding a bigger one. The oceans are living beings and have their own intelligence and consciousness.

It is stored in every living being who are part of the oceans and outside of it. This consciousness is like a sphere of light and wisdom which has its own logic and way of healing and functioning.
This is the message of Onarg-hul sent to me through holographic visions during my sleep time through OBE last night. I just woke up really terrified of what I saw... it could be a warning from a possible upcoming event that would for sure change the life we are living today on Gaia.

2- To a Parallel World or Past Life

The other astral projection happened this morning, while I was still laying on my bed, my daughter taking he shower... it is an amazing one.
I was out of my physical very quickly and was like laying on a comfortable rocking chair... I was doing those swinging movements and felt as if I was held in some big arms... I flew after seeing myself on my bed and swinging near my furniture ..

I found myself in another world parallel realm which sounded like a past life I had as a healer, I was sitting on a couch with a client who will come to me for an in person healing in few days here in my current reality. And whom I never met before... this meeting sounds like a message to tell me that I have been healing her during a past life.

She had brown hair and very brown skin, she looked very sad and completely ruined, and her little son was with her. She told me he is very attached to her and never let her go any where alone... He can’t stay without her near by.
So she is always taking him with her everywhere she goes. I told her not to be with him next time for our healing session, because she has to be alone with me...

I had the message intuitively that he is her current husband in this world and that it part what she is going to heal now... I can’t say more but this woman is in pain and has personal issues with him actually but which showed up in completely another way during her current incarnation : he has been cheating on her for years ... until she knew about it few weeks ago... she is coming back to me to help her ease her pain...

I have been blessed with such information about myself and some people who came and stumble come to me. I guess it is not given by coincidence and it makes me fully understand the place that people take in your life....

In all ways let me introduce you my amazing new Blue Avian friend who is from the same cluster as Tak-hal...
I received some king of healing light yesterday morning and it was flowing through my chakras from the base to the crown...
last weekend I have been experiencing something different from my up my crown chakra : it was opening more and more. The pain ceased on Sunday night.
And a second Blue Avian showed up on Tuesday morning during an AP.
I guess when the make a contact with someone they do some work on the person so that she becomes able to feel and integrate progressively their density and energy. They have a very light energy and it is beautiful to be held by them on astral. I did not feel cold or any sound during the astral projection. It was very soft and light with a feeling of being protected...
here is my new friend as I was guided to draw him since yesterday morning

3426D5D9-D3D2-4364-87CB-55259DD36E7E.jpeg
Here is how they have been writing the first letter of my name since yesterday morning in light shape
812D562C-F96F-4A71-8E92-9A6805EEFE59.jpeg
And here is Tak-Hal I met two weeks ago while sitting in my living room on a Sunday afternoon

BFB09B74-7330-4506-8EBF-74AD284A9428.jpeg
He is from a parallel dimension to Planet Mars and is from the same cluster than Onarg-Hul...
He sent a message through me just after meeting him on astral the night after I saw him standing in a blue sphere and talking to me intuitively... And here it is

« Your life mission isn’t about competition
It is about unity
Oneness
Being in service for those who come into your house
Your world your room your life
Your life mission isn’t to struggle with issues
Your life is to live free from all issues
If they come in your path
They are there to show you the way
Not to carry on struggling
You have to face them as those are your lessons and teaching tools
Take them as a blessing and move forward on your path
Then you will see the light inside and around you
When you see that light you will all see it in every being
You are here to heal from old scars
Those who left you broken and soulless
Those who made you feel like an alien to this world
You came here to grow older and wiser
You are here to ride all winds of change with the joy in your heart
Compassion for yourself
To learn to be compassionate with those around you
No matter how they hurt you
Ride the light with the sun shining bright in your heart
Clearing yourself from grudges and watching your soul glowing in the dark night you have been standing in
You came here to bring the light from within you
And shine it to heal the world
Carry on with perseverance and compassion and empathy and wisdom
Those are your true qualities
You are the healing energy carrying an infinite joy for life
Earth is your healing place now
Enjoy this journey
Blessings are heading into you »

Message from Takhal my Blue Avian Contactee

It is earth time for healing and broadcasting love to clear the souls
© 2019Henda Zaghouani. All rights reserved.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Your pictorial skills have increased a lot - the trees have done a lot to open you up to accept now this, and others who will come. I see within your images the top knot, the rounder head, and although there is some triangulation (beakiness) it is more in their nature than their physical form. The hi-vibe colouration and the lightness of being is all part of them. By being one of the first to accept this type of contact, you open up the possibility for us all.

You have had an amazing path recently - Triangulum, and now this.

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Your pictorial skills have increased a lot - the trees have done a lot to open you up to accept now this, and others who will come. I see within your images the top knot, the rounder head, and although there is some triangulation (beakiness) it is more in their nature than their physical form. The hi-vibe colouration and the lightness of being is all part of them. By being one of the first to accept this type of contact, you open up the possibility for us all.

You have had an amazing path recently - Triangulum, and now this.
I have been in much more than I would imagine it just sitting here and allowing things to unfold. They came to me and I didn’t know who they were. I didn’t hear « Blue Avians » but « beings made of pure light. We don’t eat. We don’t have physical shapes, we are energy » when I saw the being Tak-Hal he was a blue ET with extra large body and a normal physical shape but something else was floating from him... he was in a sphere and I saw the sphere from the inside : it was like a big room with invisible machines... I didn’t have access to them, they were all’hidden For my sight but I knew they were there.
He said « draw me and you will see how / who I am » I did and sent the picture to a friend of mine here who is also my client. And she said « he looks like a Blue Avian ! Didn’t you hear about them? they are very pure beings ! » So all took a meaning as I have heard about them but never met them before... They really have a strong con’ection To Gaia and to the birds. I could notice it when I was conducting a healing session distantly from the forest two days ago. They come and assit me with a very dense white light they use in very special pods. Never saw that before !

Bill

The magic has always been within you.
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
From Kansas, living in Texas
Henda - just a thought. You may want to reconsider the 'blue avian' tag. I think you'll find there is a lot of baggage around this term which was promoted by Corey Goode in telling his stories. This is considerable divisiveness around Corey with people in different camps. So there will be a natural leaning towards your writings based on their position in regards to 'Blue Avians' ( oft referred to by nay-sayers as the blue chicken cult). Of course completely up to you but I wanted to raise the point in the event you were not familiar with it.

Reactions: Henda
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Henda - just a thought. You may want to reconsider the 'blue avian' tag. I think you'll find there is a lot of baggage around this term which was promoted by Corey Goode in telling his stories. This is considerable divisiveness around Corey with people in different camps. So there will be a natural leaning towards your writings based on their position in regards to 'Blue Avians' ( oft referred to by nay-sayers as the blue chicken cult). Of course completely up to you but I wanted to raise the point in the event you were not familiar with it.
I guess it is the name they gave him when they contacted him.
I did not have that name
But when I drew them a friend told me that they are the Blue Avians.
They are not chickens
But related to birds
They have a deep connection to birds who are messagers of the universe
What is around Corey doesn’t mean anything for me.
I have only been contacted and there is some messages I receive from time to time
They also assit me during some healing sessions as I saw them
They are very pure beings

Reactions: Anaeika

Bill

The magic has always been within you.
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
From Kansas, living in Texas
I guess it is the name they gave him when they contacted him.
I did not have that name
But when I drew them a friend told me that they are the Blue Avians.
They are not chickens
But related to birds
They have a deep connection to birds who are messagers of the universe
What is around Corey doesn’t mean anything for me.
I have only been contacted and there is some messages I receive from time to time
They also assit me during some healing sessions as I saw them
They are very pure beings
All good. Just wanted to be sure you were aware! <3

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
All good. Just wanted to be sure you were aware! <3
Well when I had my first Contactee I didn’t have that name I only had the name of the being. Then when he guided me to draw him, I even did not think they were Blue Avians.
Those I am in contact with live in many places but have a specific place in a parallel world to Mars. I have been teleported there last night during an AP. They live underground in constructions made of glass... which reminds me of the sphere I saw at first.
Anyway When my friend told me they were Blue Avians and that they were very pure beings, I felt like it was kind of guidance I have been led too.
I am not very fond of the work of Corey and never watched his shows..
I feel those I am in contact with are another cluster.. they are very light and pure beings. I saw them.
And I don’t care about what people around Corey say too. I am not Corey.

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I am not associated with Corey Goode and DW at all. I am sharing this because of the messages of peace I received
Also those who came to me are from another cluster or fraction than those of CG
They are different and it is seen.
I am not arguing because you said I have to take care of what I say, and also those are not my first Contactees. I have many others from planets.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I would also like to say that I don't give a ratfink about Corey Goode or DW (who is just a mouthpiece for other people). But you have had a direct experience, and the drawings do show aspects about these beings that you have met. It is interesting that they have connection with spheres, as that is some correlation to what Corey Goode talks of. Corey is an empath and may have had those experiences he talks of - but it is hard to tell since there is so much hype and money-making involvement in the showbiz aspect of everything that he and DW does.

I prefer to get my information from someone whom I know got their information first-hand.

Reactions: Henda and Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Thank you for sending the message. I hope to hear more from you. :)

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I would also like to say that I don't give a ratfink about Corey Goode or DW (who is just a mouthpiece for other people). But you have had a direct experience, and the drawings do show aspects about these beings that you have met. It is interesting that they have connection with spheres, as that is some correlation to what Corey Goode talks of. Corey is an empath and may have had those experiences he talks of - but it is hard to tell since there is so much hype and money-making involvement in the showbiz aspect of everything that he and DW does.

I prefer to get my information from someone whom I know got their information first-hand.
I must say like you that really the beings I have met are from another cluster or family because as I heard Tak-Hal telling’me when he communicated with me the first time, they are being of pure light and they only integrate physical vessels to show up to light workers.
I had an unexpected experience as usual. My way of behaving is : never go search for any entity... I always stand up as I am, and let things come by themselves. I don’t know if the name « Blue Avians » is the name they gave to CG but they didn’t gave it to me directly. It is a friend who directed me to that name when she saw my drawing. She is very intuitive and she also experience astral projections too. I gave her her Reconnection last year and I know she is also a healer but not yet trusting herself as much as she would. Anyway I will for sure make a post about this to let people know that my aim isn’t to become famous and earn a lot of money as some people do. I am someone who have always shared information for free. My articles and works here in the forum and on my FB pages are very well seen by many. I never tried to get money from them. But I share intensely my information... because I feel the information must be shared at the time it came and not after in a book three years later.
I feel they are part of those « Blue Avians »
anyway, but different from those who came to CG, but I share for sharing no to become famous
Fame is for those who are in the ego sphere.
I am not
I learned to use my ego differently and to stand tall and trust my experiences.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)