Article Meet My Manifestation Spirit Guide, ‘Bird Free’ (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
By Laron via Observations of a White Planetary Wizard: A couple of years ago I came across Anna Trew, a spirit artist. Someone I knew was a client, yet at the time Anna was booked out for at least six months so I waited until this year to put in an order. I’ve since received three orders, two as gifts for loved ones and one just for me.

Anna says, ‘As a child I have memories of lying in bed watching beautiful images floating around my room, and as I got older more strange things occurred but didn't think much of it and assumed it was normal… I then noticed when in a relaxed state I would receive messages and intuition, which was clear and came in many different accents, it was exciting and I started to maintain a blog. Not long after hearing the voices I started receiving clear images of people in the spirit world, this was an amazing moment!’

She sought guidance early on and was told by multiple psychics that she should start drawing Spirit for others, and that’s what she did.

There’s a detailed sketch, or a quick sketch, and also a short reading. You can pick between one of your past lives, or, you can ask to see your spirit guide. I went with the option of a detailed sketch, reading and spirit guide.

My spirit guide chose to come through in the appearance of a human on Earth that she had had a life in. I took this photo of the artwork Anna sent me, which is ‘Bird Free’, a teenage Dakota Indian. Her home was in the great plains of North America during the 18th century.

‘I was able to see her surroundings, she was walking through an enormous stretch of flat grassland…,’ Anna told me.

Bird Free had specific personality traits and a story covering her death, which was in her teenage year, so she didn’t have a long life.

This guide of mine was one of many; ‘I could see the outline of dozens of souls surrounding your energy.’ Bird Free is my manifestation guide, helping to move obstacles out of my way and paving the way for new opportunities. All in all, her work with me provides a positive impact on my spiritual endeavors.

I’ve recently been spending a lot of time learning to use Midjourney AI, which is software that you input descriptive text, along with technical parameters and instructions on the style of art, to create amazing artwork. It’s enabled me to tap more into my right brain and express thoughts into visual representations. I’ve also felt it helps me to balance both hemispheres of the brain.

The way I look at this, as I am also a poet: instead of describing something with words and attempting to do that in a way that creates a story in one’s mind, I can do both and put a picture to it. Sometimes I will paste in one of my poems from the past and a picture will emerge that picks up on the true essence of the poem.

One of the abilities the software has, which I haven’t used much, is to use an existing image or photo as inspiration. So, I’ve done just that. Here’s a more detailed version of my spirit guide that I created, which took time and effort to refine.

Anna noticed two other guides coming forth from dozens surrounding me. One was a Maori elder in his 70s, oozing wisdom and abundance — he’s working with me on the spiritual aspects of my journey.

The other was a large bare chested Polynesian male in his thirties. This guy is one of my protector guides, a bit like a personal bodyguard, protecting me physically, mentally and spiritually, including thwarting psychic and spiritual attacks.

Anna also mentioned some information around star seed energy close to me, which preferred not to manifest into a physical form like the guides, but it was there and she picked up that it was assisting my work as a spiritual healer. I found an image printed off in the package she sent me that she felt depicted the nebula like energy she saw.

I highly recommend Anna, so if you’re looking for someone to give you some guidance and to find out more on those on the other side working with you, then reach out to her. Anna Trew’s website is here, https://www.annatrew.co.uk/

These drawings by Anna also have imprinted light codes, which she’ll let you know about in your reading. These codes help with things like healing, guidance and protection.

Here’s some examples of other spirit drawings of Anna’s.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)