Medium Research & Certification (Windbridge Institute) Done Scientifically! (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
I'm a little late to this, but I want to add that I'm actually always interested in seeing studies done by more reputable and "fail safe" methods to prove spirituality. My husband is HIGHLY skeptical and I like having these things to show him.

I honestly just hadn't seen your post. I must have missed it each time because I've been a little sporadic here.
I'm also pretty terrible with posting reactions consistently because often, I'll read down through the thread then forget.

Tldr; I find this interesting. Please don't stop sharing your cool stuff like this.

• I agree
Reactions: Lila and Anaeika

Krena

Embracing Mystery, Mostly
Retired Moderator
Jul 30, 2016
Massachusetts
www.khkrena.com
June said, "Sometimes we can do or say something that really helps a person in their quest, their path, they could remember it for years and always be grateful, and we will never know."

Sinera, I think June is right. I just got to this post, as I am immersed in a project that seems to take all my time.
So, while it took months for me to read your offering, I nonetheless thank you for taking the time for posting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)