McAfee Found Dead In Barcelona Prison After US Extradition Approval (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
An interesting turn of events.

"Just after Spain's National Court approved a request for his extradition back to the US, where he faced the prospect of dying in a jail cell, Spanish newspaper El Pais reported Wednesday evening that John McAfee committed suicide in his cell, dying at the age of 75. " (...) "He was initially arrested by Spanish authorities on Oct. 3, 2020 at the El Prat airport, just as he was about to take a plane to Turkey. He was arrested at the behest of the US, where he is wanted for evading millions of dollars in taxes. Spanish judge José de la Mata reportedly ordered his arrest. "​

Here's info from Wikipedia:

"...was a British-American computer programmer and businessman. He founded the software company McAfee Associates in 1987 and ran it until 1994, when he resigned from the company. McAfee Associates achieved early success as the creator of McAfee's first commercial antivirus software, and the business now produces a range of enterprise security software. The company was purchased by Intel in 2011, though it still bears the McAfee brand name. McAfee's wealth peaked in 2007 at $100 million, before his investments plummeted in the financial crisis of 2007–2008.​
After leaving McAfee Associates, he founded the companies Tribal Voice (makers of the PowWow chat program), QuorumEx and Future Tense Central, among others, and was involved in leadership positions in the companies Everykey, MGT Capital Investments and Luxcore, among others. His personal and business interests included smartphone apps, cryptocurrency, yoga, and herbal antibiotics. He resided for a number of years in Belize, but returned to the United States in 2013 while wanted in Belize for questioning.​
McAfee was also a political activist. He unsuccessfully sought the Libertarian Party nomination for President of the United States in 2016 and 2020."​

It will be interesting what information comes out about his death in the coming weeks. I wonder if psychic Lynn will do a reading on him and if Courtney Brown at Farsight will setup a remote viewing project to see what went on.

220px-John_McAfee_by_Gage_Skidmore_(cropped).jpg

azlynn

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 11, 2020
I'd have to go back and find the original tweet but one of the reasons I started following him on twit is that he claims to have something like 30 terabytes of information on many, many people and that it would be released if anything happens to him. May be nothing, may be something.

John McAfee

@officialmcafee

I've collected files on corruption in governments. For the first time, I'm naming names and specifics. I'll begin with a corrupt CIA agent and two Bahamian officials. Coming today. If I'm arrested or disappear, 31+ terrabytes of incriminating data will be released to the press.

10:43 AM · Jun 9, 2019 from Cuba·Twitter for Android

Of course, he was already arrested in October and nothing happened so who knows?

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
  • Informative
Reactions: Laron and Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Of course I've heard of the antivirus software, as early as the 1980s, but know nothing else about him. When I look at his face in the photo posted above, the words which come to me are "A Chancer". He took risks, and he chanced his life many times. One day, being on the lucky end of chances ran out for him.

He has a similiar look to Richard Branson, in my opinion. One of: "Come on. Let me play." A gamer. A risk taker.

Per Azlynn's post above, I would also like to have follow-up news of this man and his story.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Of course I've heard of the antivirus software, as early as the 1980s, but know nothing else about him
I am in a similar boat!

I've collected files on corruption in governments. For the first time, I'm naming names and specifics. I'll begin with a corrupt CIA agent and two Bahamian officials. Coming today. If I'm arrested or disappear, 31+ terrabytes of incriminating data will be released to the press.
Hopefully that information gets out.

• I agree
Reactions: Alain

Margie

Involved Wayfarer
Jan 21, 2021
My bit.
He had a unit in the collapsed building in Miami on 24 June which was st. John's day...
He wrote the address in a tweet beginning of Juneif something happens the 31 terabyte is there...
There will be a backup!!!

• Intriguing Post
  • Insightful Post
Reactions: Lila and Laron

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Miami building collapse.jpg
They're not finding any 31 terabyte of information in that!!!

What, loss of potentially 100+ lives, to save "someone" or "all of us" finding out damaging information to power elites?

This reminds me somewhat of the Nashville December 25, 2020 bombing, although that is supposed to have been done by White Hats to stop a much worse attack and only one person died and eight injured. Still, the powers of good can't be there to stop every single attack which is carried out to fruition. The only thing that can stop those, is for the majority to realise its apathy and compliance is allowing this type of thing to happen.

"KNUCKLE DOWN, PUT YOUR HEAD ON THE BLOCK, AND TAKE THE WALLOP THAT'S COMING". That seems to be the message these foul creatures are putting out there. Destruction is the only tool they have in their toolkit.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Of course I've heard of the antivirus software, as early as the 1980s, but know nothing else about him. When I look at his face in the photo posted above, the words which come to me are "A Chancer". He took risks, and he chanced his life many times. One day, being on the lucky end of chances ran out for him.

He has a similiar look to Richard Branson, in my opinion. One of: "Come on. Let me play." A gamer. A risk taker.

Per Azlynn's post above, I would also like to have follow-up news of this man and his story.
It is one of the toughest to unistall once on the pc, wonder what could come to light

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
On July 30th, dead McAfee resurfaced on Teleagram. I've been following the channel since.

https://t.me/johnmcafeechannel

1629081531234.png

1629081519296.png

As well as lots of personal photos and evidence showing someone has accesses to McAfee's stuff, the person on there just released an encrypted data dump with various hints I think on how to decrypt it. They are calling it a dead mans switch, something that was going to come out eventually after he was killed.

1629081501170.png

1629081476922.png

I am keeping an eye on internet chatter about it.

More info here on a Reddit thread:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I watched a couple of interviews with him. Clearly he is/was brilliant and had the ability to see way beyond the surface of politics and governments. However, he also had an unconventional lifestyle, which both made him immune to the slings and arrows of media and a target for dark hat intervention. Is he alive - have no idea. Does he have those files - would not surprise me in the least.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Look at the tag line - where we go 1 we go all - the third "W" is 2 "V". What does that mean?

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
not the time of beeing posted also, is perhaps a little details but coincidence?

• Compassionate
Reactions: Margie

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
not the time of beeing posted also, is perhaps a little details but coincidence?
oh yes - the 17th and 411, which is slang for all the hot info

so along that line VV means verification and validation - visual verification - virtual vault

aren't we the sleuths!

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
He was initially arrested by Spanish authorities on Oct. 3, 2020
Intriguing timing, given what was just starting to happen in the world about then.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
It looks like McAfee’s account admins have done a data dump via his Telegram channel: https://t.me/McafeeAfterlife

Clif High said on his second last video that McAfee might be putting out data in October which goes towards the secrets revealed and turning of the tide.

Here's a couple of posts, but there's a lot more:

1632940732630.png
1632940738409.png

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I looked at 3 documents and figure they will paint a picture of backroom dealings, but someone else will need to put it together. Code Monkey comes to mind.

Rebekah

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Sad I don't have and can't get Telegram! Looks very interesting! Hopefully it will be public soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)