Maybe ET experience? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

mcassidyspencer

Rambling Companion
Oct 19, 2019
This is my first post on this site. I’m fairly new. Over the last 6 months I’ve experienced myself awakening. I’m alone with this when it comes to my family, friends and everyone I’m surrounded by. I’ve been heavily immersing myself in Dolores Cannon books and I find a comfort in her words that I can’t describe. I believe that I have had ET experiences in the past, especially one in particular when I was about 12 or 13. I’m 23 now, single, and I’ve been having some unexplainable experiences. I’m a scientific kind of person and so I’ve been very skeptical with everything I have experienced. A couple weeks ago, I had a very vivid dream and even then it didn’t seem like a dream. I don’t believe I was on Earth. Maybe I was but I remember being in this kind of fancy palace. There was an outdoor deck or porch that hung off the side of a cliff and down below was a waterfall. It was night outside and I clearly remember looking at the stars because it was such a gorgeous view. But I was surrounded by a group of people at a table like we were having a meeting of some sort. I remember the meeting being about myself being pregnant or something bad happening like the pregnancy wasn’t successful. We were there to talk about what the next step will be. I remember them inviting in the guy who apparently would’ve been the father? I didn’t recognize this person at all. I remember very clearly getting up from the table and looking at the stars and ‘asking for help’. The next day I woke up with strange bruises on my right leg. I suppose deep down I feel that this was an experience. I needed to post this here. I don’t know what kind of advice I’m looking for but I felt it was safe to share my experience on this site. I would love to hear others’ experiences.

Attachments

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
We've got people around the world here - so there may be a bit of a time lag on replies.

Reactions: mcassidyspencer

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
This is my first post on this site. I’m fairly new. Over the last 6 months I’ve experienced myself awakening. I’m alone with this when it comes to my family, friends and everyone I’m surrounded by. I’ve been heavily immersing myself in Dolores Cannon books and I find a comfort in her words that I can’t describe. I believe that I have had ET experiences in the past, especially one in particular when I was about 12 or 13. I’m 23 now, single, and I’ve been having some unexplainable experiences. I’m a scientific kind of person and so I’ve been very skeptical with everything I have experienced. A couple weeks ago, I had a very vivid dream and even then it didn’t seem like a dream. I don’t believe I was on Earth. Maybe I was but I remember being in this kind of fancy palace. There was an outdoor deck or porch that hung off the side of a cliff and down below was a waterfall. It was night outside and I clearly remember looking at the stars because it was such a gorgeous view. But I was surrounded by a group of people at a table like we were having a meeting of some sort. I remember the meeting being about myself being pregnant or something bad happening like the pregnancy wasn’t successful. We were there to talk about what the next step will be. I remember them inviting in the guy who apparently would’ve been the father? I didn’t recognize this person at all. I remember very clearly getting up from the table and looking at the stars and ‘asking for help’. The next day I woke up with strange bruises on my right leg. I suppose deep down I feel that this was an experience. I needed to post this here. I don’t know what kind of advice I’m looking for but I felt it was safe to share my experience on this site. I would love to hear others’ experiences.
Hi darling, Thankyou for sharing your experience.
Some years ago I woke up to find two long and deep vertical scratches on my stomach. I didn’t remember any dream and slept alone. I have no idea where they came from but I thought I should have felt scratches like that.

At the time there was no site like this to come to and I had forgotten about it until I read your post. I will be interested in what some of the others say and any other experiences you might share.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I know people who've awoken to marks on their foreheads - like crop circles but no explanation about how they got there.

Sitting at a table having discussions - I've had a few of those. It was like I was there but not quite - more like observing what an aspect of myself was doing. I think it is very interesting that you sought assistance from the stars - as if asking Source / God for help.

Yep, no really clear answers to "why" or "what is going on", but you are in good company with the rest of us.

CrystalSong Hailstones Melt Pod Maryann - any thoughts?

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
IMG_1336.JPGOne morning last year, my husband woke with these marks on his leg. No idea how they got there. My nails are short, so it wasn't me... these were like razor cuts. Still no clue on how that happened.

Lately, I've noticed my dreams have been more "real" than ever before, and have had the distinct sense of traveling and meeting with people, both star family and others to finish business (that's how it feels). I've also noticed a lot of people have been having similar feelings with their dreams.

My sense with what you shared, just first impressions, is that you were meeting with some astral beings who were checking on your progress with "nurturing" some aspect of self as a project. It feels to me that you didn't want to go through with it, at a soul level, and are ready for what mission awaits at a higher level of being/consciousness/awareness. However you want to position yourself in regard to that idea... it seems you're nodding to the universe that you're ready to do something of a higher and finer degree.

You've found a good place to explore such ideas, for sure!

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Yep, no really clear answers to "why" or "what is going on", but you are in good company with the rest of us.

@CrystalSong @Hailstones Melt @Pod @Maryann - any thoughts?
Like others on this site I have had some weird and bizarre experiences, waking and sleeping.

How did I deal with them? I accepted them all as real.

Sometimes I think we have experiences in our dream time because our egos will not allow them when we are awake. So if we accept it ALL as real, we are more likely to start receiving information when we are awake.

Just remember that it is not happening TO YOU but WITH YOU!

It is wonderful. So thrilled for you!

Do try and keep a dream journal.

Keep us posted!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
What strikes me most about your experience is that you seem to be at a decision point, making up your mind as to what you will, and will not, choose to do.

I've never had dreams with marks on me afterward so I can't speak to that.

What I have had is quite a theme recently of dreams which seem to be heading toward a 'version of the ending of the story' which I don't want to happen so I've been taking on the challenge of revising the ending to one I choose. Somehow this feels empowering on more than just the dream level. At least once I have felt that I was revising an old life pattern or story to one I chose based on more experience.

Another time, a few years ago, to my surprise, an 'opening' appeared in one dream into another and a baby was passed from one dream/time to the other. In the first dream the baby was unwanted by some family members and would not have been well cared for, ptobably even abused. In the timeline/dream that it got passed into was a woman yearning for a child to care for. She received the child with great joy as the first mother passed off the baby with a smile, knowing that the child had passed into a better lifetime and would be lovingly cared for.
It was very odd for me to play with time in that way. It may have been the first time I did so. However, I don't feel that time is as linear in my dreams. Nowadays I play with timelines quite a lot. It does make for some odd storylines to try to tell, lol.

Siggie

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 16, 2017
Thank you for sharing, I know how it feels when we dont have anyone to talk about strange things. I met Dolores Cannon once in person and would say she was very trustworthy. I read a number of her books and last year I came about Mary Rodwell, who is a QHHT practitioner and author of 2 books which I recommend to everyone who wants to know more about these kinds of experiences. "Awakening" and "The New Human" are her books. She did incredible research and knows a lot of "experiencers" all over the planet. Her website is https://www.alienlady.com and I experienced her as a very kind person, who wants to help those who have no one to talk to. My own research in this field goes back more than 20 years as well...

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
It was very odd for me to play with time in that way. It may have been the first time I did so. However, I don't feel that time is as linear in my dreams. Nowadays I play with timelines quite a lot. It does make for some odd storylines to try to tell, lol.
What a heart warming dream Lila. I really enjoyed waking up to that one.

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
This is my first post on this site. I’m fairly new. Over the last 6 months I’ve experienced myself awakening. I’m alone with this when it comes to my family, friends and everyone I’m surrounded by. .. I don’t know what kind of advice I’m looking for but I felt it was safe to share my experience on this site. I would love to hear others’ experiences.
You have come to the right place. There are a lot of people here who have gone through similar experiences. I suspect that most have gone through the awakening process "alone" as you have. I did. Maybe that is the way it is best for us to experience it; so we come to know who we really are.

I would second the piece of advice to keep a dream journal. Sometimes those dreams will really come to mean something later on. Perhaps years later. And - I would add that sometimes it helps to write down how you felt about what happened in the dream, or your gut feelings about what it all meant. I have started to add little notes about how strong the energies are, and I can see that it would be helpful to add a few comments occasionally about what is happening in the zodiac. I tend to ignore the zodiac in general, but have to admit that I/we are certainly influenced by it.

As far as experiences go, I have had a few. Before I awoke, I noticed a distinct crescent-moon shaped mark on my stomach that I couldn't explain. It was too dark and had too sharp of edges to be a bruise. It was more like a birth mark. It went away after a few weeks. Years later I was on a "site for the awakened" where a guy showed a picture of the exact same mark on his stomach. It had showed up and left in the exact same way. Interesting!

I also have memories of meetings on other planes, and even one where a spacecraft picked me up from my house - gave me a high speed tour of the countryside - then dropped me off after my meeting. Very vivid! Must be the kind of Uber we will experience when we reach 5D.

Hello Cassidy, :) Welcome to the forum and so glad you posted too!
Like you I've woke with unexplainable dreams and wondered if I was sleep walking or something. In the end they are just unexplainable.
We do all have star family and they do interact with us, through our whole lives I believe but its not until we start awakening that we begin to realize and remember and actually start thinking about it instead of dismissing it and 'just a dream'.

Shortly after awakening I had a 'dream' ,which I kinda doubt is a dream. I was on a starship in a medical area onboard looking at a vertical class tube, in it was a fetus, a human fetus. I was there with a man.
The information came that it was my baby and probably he was the sperm donor. (I don't have a uterus so can't bear children this life which has not been an issue) I held my hands up to the glass and channeled energy into the baby mixed with love and appreciation. I knew the baby would be raised on another planet.
Somehow deep inside me I know there is a baby out there somewhere with my genetic codes in it, it would be about 7 years old now and I suspect its having a good childhood. :) Oddly this all sits just fine with me, there's nothing in me clinging to any of this, there's just contented peace and loving wishes for all involved.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thanks for posting, Cassidy! Straight off from your description, I remembered a dream I once had which was on Atlantis. It wasn't the common sight of Atlantis you see on Youtube (the ringed city with water channels), but it was a palace on a cliff, with an outside deck, and protruding over a cliff. Somewhere in my readings, I also remember reading Atlantis had cliffs going down to the sea on the opposite side of the island. I was also a woman, and I was with my male friend, and it was the day of the destruction, and we went down on the beach, to be overtaken by the waves (we were primed in advance and knew what the outcome would be, and that there was no escape). At least we were holding hands for that event. It should be remembered that there were DNA experimenters on Atlantis, and women did fulfil the job of bearing children in such experiments. Sometimes there was a negative outcome, or the foetus could not hold onto life. If you were recalling that kind of life, perhaps your own body caused the bruises in the physical, so that you would take the memory of the dream seriously.

I've had a little stye on my finger which has literally lasted more than 25 years. I rub it and pick it off and it grows back (or gets re-inserted if its from ETs O.o:D ) I just take it as my constant little reminder of my purpose that I'm doing here on planet Earth... a physical reminder.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Until now i had no aware experience which didn t mean they don t happen in dreamtime.

I have sometimes cuts i don t know how i came on them but well normal at my work.

OP
mcassidyspencer

mcassidyspencer

Rambling Companion
Oct 19, 2019
One morning last year, my husband woke with these marks on his leg. No idea how they got there. My nails are short, so it wasn't me... these were like razor cuts. Still no clue on how that happened.

Lately, I've noticed my dreams have been more "real" than ever before, and have had the distinct sense of traveling and meeting with people, both star family and others to finish business (that's how it feels). I've also noticed a lot of people have been having similar feelings with their dreams.

My sense with what you shared, just first impressions, is that you were meeting with some astral beings who were checking on your progress with "nurturing" some aspect of self as a project. It feels to me that you didn't want to go through with it, at a soul level, and are ready for what mission awaits at a higher level of being/consciousness/awareness. However you want to position yourself in regard to that idea... it seems you're nodding to the universe that you're ready to do something of a higher and finer degree.

You've found a good place to explore such ideas, for sure!
That is very curious indeed. I love your perspective and felt that your words were true. As I’ve been learning more, I’ve been asking for more experiences. There’s so much more to what we think we already know and as I felt in the experience, it was like a collective of knowledge than just this life if that makes sense.

OP
mcassidyspencer

mcassidyspencer

Rambling Companion
Oct 19, 2019
Like others on this site I have had some weird and bizarre experiences, waking and sleeping.

How did I deal with them? I accepted them all as real.

Sometimes I think we have experiences in our dream time because our egos will not allow them when we are awake. So if we accept it ALL as real, we are more likely to start receiving information when we are awake.

Just remember that it is not happening TO YOU but WITH YOU!

It is wonderful. So thrilled for you!

Do try and keep a dream journal.

Keep us posted!
Thank you! I will definitely try to accept more as being real. What wonderful advice Keeping a dream journal is such a great idea!

OP
mcassidyspencer

mcassidyspencer

Rambling Companion
Oct 19, 2019
Thank you for sharing, I know how it feels when we dont have anyone to talk about strange things. I met Dolores Cannon once in person and would say she was very trustworthy. I read a number of her books and last year I came about Mary Rodwell, who is a QHHT practitioner and author of 2 books which I recommend to everyone who wants to know more about these kinds of experiences. "Awakening" and "The New Human" are her books. She did incredible research and knows a lot of "experiencers" all over the planet. Her website is https://www.alienlady.com and I experienced her as a very kind person, who wants to help those who have no one to talk to. My own research in this field goes back more than 20 years as well...
Thank you for posting! I’m looking forward to looking more into her and the books! I can’t get enough. I am currently trying to save up to have a QHHT session myself. I would’ve loved to meet Dolores Cannon. What was your experience meeting her if you don’t mind me asking?

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and Lila
OP
mcassidyspencer

mcassidyspencer

Rambling Companion
Oct 19, 2019
Thanks for posting, Cassidy! Straight off from your description, I remembered a dream I once had which was on Atlantis. It wasn't the common sight of Atlantis you see on Youtube (the ringed city with water channels), but it was a palace on a cliff, with an outside deck, and protruding over a cliff. Somewhere in my readings, I also remember reading Atlantis had cliffs going down to the sea on the opposite side of the island. I was also a woman, and I was with my male friend, and it was the day of the destruction, and we went down on the beach, to be overtaken by the waves (we were primed in advance and knew what the outcome would be, and that there was no escape). At least we were holding hands for that event. It should be remembered that there were DNA experimenters on Atlantis, and women did fulfil the job of bearing children in such experiments. Sometimes there was a negative outcome, or the foetus could not hold onto life. If you were recalling that kind of life, perhaps your own body caused the bruises in the physical, so that you would take the memory of the dream seriously.

I've had a little stye on my finger which has literally lasted more than 25 years. I rub it and pick it off and it grows back (or gets re-inserted if its from ETs O.o:D ) I just take it as my constant little reminder of my purpose that I'm doing here on planet Earth... a physical reminder.
Oh my gosh! Thank you so much for posting too! Even off of your description, I feel like it’s the exact same place. I didn’t even think of the possibility of it being a past life experience. So interesting. Your words resonated with me. Your experience, how intriguing and wonderful. That’s kinda funny about your stye but I love that you look at it with positivity.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I did have the luck to meet Dolores here in Perth, Australia. The first was in a small room with only a small number of people, and the second was in the audience of a conference where she was giving a talk. It was pre-2012 and in the bigger forum I observed that she couldn't give pat answers to some of the more aggressive questioners about the 2012 reality coming up. Since then, in hindsight and with many more channellers and indigos around much more knowledge of what this is all about came to the surface. I had voraciously read all of her books available at the time, and I realised that she held parts of the picture puzzle, but no one person holds all the pieces. I found her to be loving, warm, practical, intelligent and expansive - some of the qualities one might find in a pioneer.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
You are safe to share your stuff here. I'm an engineer, and it took me quite a while to accept what has been happening to me as real, even when some of the events were really obvious.

I wonder if you experienced a past life, or parallel life experience. The soul can do that. Or you experienced something that pertains to this life, like you volunteered to do something on earth.

I'm a big fan of Dolores Cannon, especially the "Convoluted Universe" series.

Look back at all your odd experiences, and all your interests, that may give you a hint to what your path in this life is. For 50 years I've had a lot of varied experiences in the realm of the paranormal, so not much specialized yet for me. However, those experiences may just be elementary school for me for this life.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)