Mayan Astrology Readings — Find Your Dreamspell Galactic Signature (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Pod is also clan Sky, June. Clanship gives an extra layer of meaning, and she is also guided by the power of magic. I am getting little trinklets of joy running up inside my inner being, when I realise I have these magical beings for friends.
I noticed that Pod and me share sky clan and being guided by the power of magic, and wanted to compare more details but where is her post, it seems to have disappeared.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I noticed that Pod and me share sky clan and being guided by the power of magic, and wanted to compare more details but where is her post, it seems to have disappeared.
Page 1

• Thank you!
Reactions: June

Intuitivedreamer

Just Arrived
Dec 30, 2019
Hi guys! I'm new here and I actually stumbled upon this site while looking up mayan astrology and dreamspells in particular. Here's mine.

Blue Planetary Hand
Blue Western Castle of Burning
Earth family- Core Clan- Blood
I perfect in order to know
Producing healing
I seal the store of accomplishment
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of vision

Kin 127
Harmonic 32: Spectral Store Remember elegance of liberation

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Hi guys! I'm new here and I actually stumbled upon this site while looking up mayan astrology and dreamspells in particular. Here's mine.
"Blue Hand is a gateway, an opening, a portal from one understanding to another. A clue to the meaning of Blue Hand is found in the meditation, "I am, by thinly veiled design, the threshold to other dimensions. In my ending is my beginning. The initatory gateway awaits." Blue Hand is the seventh or last archetype in the cycle of development of primary being. It represents the power found in completion. Blue Hand is seen as a closure, which is really an opening to another level of being. " More here: http://www.astrodreamadvisor.com/Pages/blue_plan_hand.html

Interesting!

Tristan

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
This is really cool! Here's mine.

Blue Spectral Night
White Northern Castle of Crossing
Earth family- Signal Clan- Fire
I dissolve in order to dream
Releasing intuition
I seal the input of abundance
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled
Kin 63
Harmonic 16:
Crystal Input Inform flowering of cooperation

Intuitivedreamer

Just Arrived
Dec 30, 2019
Does it resonate Intuitive Dreamer?
It does, actually. Very much so.

"Blue Hand is a gateway, an opening, a portal from one understanding to another. A clue to the meaning of Blue Hand is found in the meditation, "I am, by thinly veiled design, the threshold to other dimensions. In my ending is my beginning. The initatory gateway awaits." Blue Hand is the seventh or last archetype in the cycle of development of primary being. It represents the power found in completion. Blue Hand is seen as a closure, which is really an opening to another level of being. " More here: http://www.astrodreamadvisor.com/Pages/blue_plan_hand.html

Interesting!
Thanks! I most certainly feel that energy of being a threshold to other dimensions. I've sort of identified as a starseed during my awakening and I feel like I am constantly being reborn, rising out from the ashes of who I once were to a different being. I also need a lot of grounding. Lol. I can be quite the dreamer so most of the time I'm not quite present in the now moment.

"The energy of Blue Hand will also help you to manifest spiritual skills - especially those intuitive gifts such as oracular divination." This one resonates with me very much. I've been drawn to the occult at a very young age, starting with astrology and other divination tools. And even now I am coming home to the art of divination through the tarot.

Reactions: Tristan and Laron

Intuitivedreamer

Just Arrived
Dec 30, 2019
This is really cool! Here's mine.

Blue Spectral Night
White Northern Castle of Crossing
Earth family- Signal Clan- Fire
I dissolve in order to dream
Releasing intuition
I seal the input of abundance
Kin 63
Harmonic 16:
Crystal Input Inform flowering of cooperation
Wow another blue!
"I dissolve in order to dream"
Just curious, what's your relationship with your dreams like?

Reactions: Tristan

Tristan

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Wow another blue!
"I dissolve in order to dream"
Just curious, what's your relationship with your dreams like?
They're very much like the last sentance "I am guided by my own power doubled" realizing and accepting the innate ability is an ongoing process when being brought up in a society designed to suppress us in an ongoing fashion. Breaking through the matrix can be difficult at times depending on what challenges I perceive in this reality. Quite often my dreams reflect this reality if I let the thoughts over run and control my abilities making shifting to another plane alot more difficult. My reading had some great advise about how to manage and deal with this step. Where attention goes energy flows. We are in essence our own worst enemies. I find that when I engage in lower vibrational activities such as certain foods and alcohol this affects the level of awareness I have in the dream state aswell as the over all experience. Putting in the ground work down here helps relieve the cognative dissonance challenges we all face. When I attune my body and my mind towards more positive things then my dreams reflect this. This to me is shedding the layers and standing sovereign in ones beliefs and light.

Asta

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 28, 2018
Florida, USA
Interesting! :) These were my results:

Red Overtone Dragon
Yellow Southern Castle of Giving
Earth family- Cardinal Clan- Fire
I empower in order to nurture
Commanding being
I seal the input of birth
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of universal water

Kin 161
Harmonic 41: Galactic Input Inform flowering of integrity

Red Dragon represents the root source of life, the nurturance and support of primary being, and within it are found the primal waters of unity. This is where your deepest roots receive true nourishment. Red Dragon is the energy of form contained within the formlessness of the primordial sea.

Last edited:

Amy

Involved Wayfarer
Dec 31, 2021
Red Spectral Earth
Red Eastern Castle of Turning
Earth family- Core
Clan- Sky
I dissolve in order to evolve
Releasing synchronicity
I seal the matrix of navigation
Kin 37
Harmonic 10: Magnetic Matrix Self-regulate universal fire of purpose

Red Earth is the Earth keeper, the keeper of the garden, the shaman/healer who, through reverence for all life, heals and sanctifies the Earth. Earth keepers preserve the harmonic relationship with nature by connecting to the wisdom held in matter. In Latin, mater means "mother". As you bring light into yourself, you bring light into matter. You and the Earth both contain the holographic seed of the new consciousness emerging.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Made a spreadsheet when we first started this thread (page 1) and might update it later.

There are some similarities among us that I find intriguing.

Asta

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 28, 2018
Florida, USA
Made a spreadsheet when we first started this thread (page 1) and might update it later.

There are some similarities among us that I find intriguing.
Yes, I noticed that almost all of you in the beginning were Whites! Interesting. I do see another Red Dragon there too, hmm.

Reactions: Linda

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
Red Self-Existing Skywalker
Yellow Southern Castle of Giving
Earth family- Signal Clan- Truth
Galactic Activation Portal
I define in order to explore
Measuring wakefullness
I seal the output of space
With the self-existing tone of form
I am a galactic activation portal enter me

Kin 173
Harmonic 44:
Resonant Output Express intelligence of attunement - Loom of 13 Moons Gap Kin

Reactions: Amy

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I define in order to explore
Measuring wakefullness
I seal the output of space
I am a galactic activation portal enter me
Wow, Bert!
I'm very interested - galactic portal!
Alain also has that. I think you all live in the same part of the world.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Mine does not look so exciting to me honestly, especially since I do not identify as "Earth family" or "Human": :(

Yellow Self-Existing Human
Green Central Castle of Enchantment
Earth family- Core
Clan- Truth
I define in order to influence
Measuring wisdom
I seal the process of free will
I am guided by the power of elegance

What does it even mean? :confused:

• Jaw Dropping Post
Reactions: Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)