Mayan Astrology Readings — Find Your Dreamspell Galactic Signature (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
My husband and I have the same reading - World Bridger

Martha

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 31, 2016
Tasmanian countryside
White Electric WorldBridger
Blue Western Castle of Burning
Earth family- Cardinal Clan- Blood
Galactic Activation Portal
I activate in order to equalize
Bonding opportunity
I seal the store of death
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of heart
I am a galactic activation portal enter me

Kin 146
Harmonic 37: Overtone Store Remember elegance of radiance - Loom of 13 Moons Gap Kin

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Blue Lunar Storm
Blue Western Castle of Burning
Earth family- Gateway Clan- Sky
I polarize in order to catalyze
Stabilizing energy
I seal the matrix of self-generation
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of magic

Kin 119
Harmonic 30:
Electric Matrix Self-regulate universal fire of service
Moon Phase
Kin 119
Dreamspell
Prayer

Waning
Wed Jan 12, 1955
Dreamspell Mayan Tzolkin Haab

Lunar
Storm

Kab'an

K'ank'in
Having read your galactic signature, Pod, it feels like I have met you in person, not just through your witty, wise, hard-hitting and sometimes devastating lightning strikes on the forum. It gives me no surprise that your Clan is Sky. There is magic within the storm, when viewed from a safe distance!

I have the Harmonic 46: Lunar input and the flowering of challenge, so there are parallels there.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Having read your galactic signature, Pod, it feels like I have met you in person, not just through your witty, wise, hard-hitting and sometimes devastating lightning strikes on the forum. It gives me no surprise that your Clan is Sky. There is magic within the storm, when viewed from a safe distance!

I have the Harmonic 46: Lunar input and the flowering of challenge, so there are parallels there.
Dearest Melt, My brain is mush right now, working on processing a programme from my heart so I am in my feminine. Less of an electric storm and more of a constant drizzle at the moment.

Bless you for your observations and wisdom. Much appreciated. Will write more once brain is back online.

Last edited:
C

CosmicReflections

Very awesome discussion!!! Ok guys here is information that will blow your mind:

What you all calculated is ONLY one of three Tzoltzins. The one you all have now is the Feminine one, but everyone has two more: the Masculine one and the Cosmic Child one that integrates the other two.

The reasoning for this is that the Mayan calendar is a combination of three calendars. You can see the whole description in this link:

http://www.mayas.net/the-mayan-calendar.html

I came across the site that Laron provided many years ago, however, not long ago I found a much better one that seems to give some sort of reading that combines the three, even if the three are not explicitly mentioned. Today I will post the link in here so that you all can have a more complete reading.

Many years ago I met a man who was studying the complete Mayan signature, based on the three Tzoltzins and he managed to calculate my three signs, but unfortunately I guess that I was very young and felt that the whole thing was complicated and did not ask him exactly how he calculated them but here they are:

Male energy (long count): Yellow Seed tone 11

Female energy (dreamspell): White Mirror tone 13

Cosmic or Child energy: White Wizard tone 2

If I calculate my sign based on most sites that provide interpretation, my sign is White Cosmic Mirror.

C

CosmicReflections

Here is the link so that you can calculate your signs and read a more complete sample report, although there is the option to pay for a full reading. Unlike the one you calculate from Laron's site, this one is very different, but it does seem to be based on the integration of the three Tzoltzins:

http://www.mymayansign.com

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thanks for this additional info, CR - once again, fleshing things out in a way that stretches us! I found the site perceptive, detailed, and with a type of quality that is found in Advaita Vedanta astrology - and then I found out the author/astrologist is a Turkish guy who has studied eastern philosophies, and then became engaged with Mayan concepts and astrology in approx. 2004. In other words, there is a definite universal or new age feel to his interpretations - as that is what he himself is! I went the whole hog and bought the full report - and will come back to this thread after I have had time to digest its many ramifications. But I will come out right now and say as a teaser that everything that was given in the sampler was SPOT ON.

C

CosmicReflections

You are welcome. I will purchase mine as well. Even the sample is sooooooooooooo accurate. Amazing that you already knew about the Turkish guy. His interpretations are very amazing. I want to study the Mayan calendar in depth some day...so much to learn lol.

Reactions: Stargazer

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
White Overtone Wizard
Yellow Southern Castle Giving
Earth Castle-Gateway Clan-Truth
I empower in order to enchant
Commanding receptivity
I seal the output of timelessness
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of spirit

Last edited:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
You are welcome. I will purchase mine as well. Even the sample is sooooooooooooo accurate. Amazing that you already knew about the Turkish guy. His interpretations are very amazing. I want to study the Mayan calendar in depth some day...so much to learn lol.
Nobody has come back to me on my purchase, so hold on to your money! That's 5 days ago.

Reactions: Stargazer and Laron
C

CosmicReflections

Nobody has come back to me on my purchase, so hold on to your money! That's 5 days ago.
Really? Well did you create an account? If you did log in and then look for your reading, it is calculated automatically. BUT be very careful with the results because I did encounter a huge issue there, the reading was different to the sample, so I had to contact Fatih and let him know, and he was very attentive, he asked me for my date of birth to fix the issue in his site and then my whole reading appeared as it should. But you have to look for it in the site when you log in, then from there you can copy it. I pasted it in a Word document to have it available in my computer without having to log in there all the time.

Anna

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 1, 2016
Blue Solar Eagle

Red Eastern Castle of Turning
Earth Family: Polar Clan: Sky

I pulse in order to create
Realizing mind
I seal the output of vision
With the solar tone of intention
I am guided by the power of magic

Kin 35
Harmonic 9: Planetary Output
Express intelligence of manifestation

I think it is interesting to look into how different systems are relating to each other as for example in the Tarot system i have nr 9 both in life number and soulnumber (inner and outer goals) and here nr 9 again (Harmonic 9). The 9 in the tarot is related to the energy of the hermit. In Jungs test i got the seeker and the magician which can refer to the hermit and to what says here "Im guided by the power of magic".
Sometimes, like a hermit i withdraw for periods for contemplation of realizing mind and gaining energy as for keeping up with the " I pulse in order to create". I have several times experienced my higher self surrounded by blue light and in this system my higher self guide was related to the blue monkey.

Thanks for this interesting test:)

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Yellow Resonant Star
Green Central Castle of Enchantment
Earth family- Signal Clan- Blood
I channel in order to beautify
Inspiring art
I seal the store of elegance
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of universal fire
Kin 228
Harmonic 57:
Resonant Store Remember elegance of attunement

Kin 228
Dreamspell
Prayer

Yellow Star is your Conscious Self - who you are and who you are becoming.

You are a starseed! You contain a holographic 'seed packet' of your evolution into the Mind of Light and the energy that directs you toward wholeness. This resonance offers an expanded view of the larger self and new ways of perceiving reality. Through self-acceptance, you are gifted with this journey. Yellow Star is ignition, like a cosmic milkweed explosion of resonant sparks. It is the launching pad from which you can hear the rumble of the rocket of your accelerated evolution.

http://www.astrodreamadvisor.com/Pages/yellow_res_star.html

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
this one shows it of today if i understand it right

Yellow Cosmic Sun
Earth family- Polar Clan- Fire
I endure in order to enlighten
Transcending life
I seal the matrix of universal fire
With the cosmic tone of presence
I am guided by the power of flowering

Kin 260

Harmonic 65: Cosmic Matrix Self-regulate universal fire of presence - Loom of 13 Moons Gap Kin

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
this one shows it of today if i understand it right

Yellow Cosmic Sun
Earth family- Polar Clan- Fire
I endure in order to enlighten
Transcending life
I seal the matrix of universal fire
With the cosmic tone of presence
I am guided by the power of flowering

Kin 260
Harmonic 65:
Cosmic Matrix Self-regulate universal fire of presence - Loom of 13 Moons Gap Kin
Did you put your birthdate in, to get your reading?

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Yellow Resonant Star
Earth family- Signal Clan- Blood
I channel in order to beautify
Inspiring art
I seal the store of elegance
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of universal fire
Kin 228
Harmonic 57:
Resonant Store Remember elegance of attunement

Kin 228
Dreamspell
Prayer

Yellow Star is your Conscious Self - who you are and who you are becoming.

You are a starseed! You contain a holographic 'seed packet' of your evolution into the Mind of Light and the energy that directs you toward wholeness. This resonance offers an expanded view of the larger self and new ways of perceiving reality. Through self-acceptance, you are gifted with this journey. Yellow Star is ignition, like a cosmic milkweed explosion of resonant sparks. It is the launching pad from which you can hear the rumble of the rocket of your accelerated evolution.

http://www.astrodreamadvisor.com/Pages/yellow_res_star.html

Oooo! You are a starseed!!!

Questionable soul

Just Arrived
Nov 23, 2018
Not sure how to post my results.. but talk about freaky.. Red sky walker, yellow rythmic Star was subconsciouse/ secret helper.. MY WIFE turns out.. is yellow rythmic star..... and..... Red Skywalker is her subconscious/ secret helper.. I cannot begin to explain how we met, how I knew from a photo.. she was the one..i am spun out... i tried taking a break to level out... failed... now this.. i had a conversation with her over dinner about this, with shaky nerves. She calmly replied, i feel stuff too. Totally expressing things she senses.. uncommon, very quiet and reserved.. i ran the dates after dinner..it days star seed for both of us.. odds? Anyone? I gotta lay down..

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Not sure how to post my results.. but talk about freaky.. Red sky walker, yellow rythmic Star was subconsciouse/ secret helper.. MY WIFE turns out.. is yellow rythmic star..... and..... Red Skywalker is her subconscious/ secret helper.. I cannot begin to explain how we met, how I knew from a photo.. she was the one..i am spun out... i tried taking a break to level out... failed... now this.. i had a conversation with her over dinner about this, with shaky nerves. She calmly replied, i feel stuff too. Totally expressing things she senses.. uncommon, very quiet and reserved.. i ran the dates after dinner..it days star seed for both of us.. odds? Anyone? I gotta lay down..
Can you define what it is that is making you feel some anxiety over this? Sending you some calm vibes. All is well. We are all divine.

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)