Mastery of Emotion Means Releasing the Pain | Pleiadian Tarot, Jan. 24 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Maryann submitted a new article.
Summary: Rising from recent chaos, you find yourself steady in terms of having found some mastery of emotion. You're finding your power, and with that clarity, you're also becoming aware of how your own inner conversations have been the source of wounding. The root of your pain is within, not without. Identify and extract those conversations you have with yourself that reflect around you. You're nearly ready to move forward. Just be sure you're settled before making a...
Continue to the full article here.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Brilliant reading, Maryann! This part stood out to me, but not in the way anyone might think:

"Everything is coming into place, but you aren’t going to see that road ahead just yet."

I know it runs counter to what the third card suggests, but the thought that immediately came to my mind was that sometimes we just need to take a "leap of faith" (but only when our intuition tells us to). :)

Reactions: Maryann
OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
I know it runs counter to what the third card suggests, but the thought that immediately came to my mind was that sometimes we just need to take a "leap of faith" (but only when our intuition tells us to).
Thank you! Well, one thing with reversed cards is that they can suggest the energy of that card is incoming (or dissipating), and as this is in the "future" position, Most OMward Direction, it's something that hasn't yet arrived. So, yeah!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)