Mass transition of souls not wishing to ascend or continue in the physcial (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
L

Latriza Petrie

I wanted to start a discussion about this subject. For some reason it stuck in my mind that Dolores Cannon also mentioned this. Also there are reports of mass deaths of reindeer, squirrels, etc. Do you think human may choose not to carry on in this world?

This is from Lisa Brown's site and it mentions the souls choosing to "transition". I don't know why its kind of freaking me out but it is. What do you think

"These next three months are going to be beyond the most powerful "times" (vibrations") that we all have experienced thus far. These next two weeks lead all through a huge vibrational alignment process and collective timeline jump for all....

HOW each will experience, will be determined by how much of their own SOUL, their own Light, their own process that they've embraced thus far....

THESE GRAND COSMIC UPGRADES AND ALIGNMENTS will continue to increase and amplify. Everyone who chose before incarnation here to BRING HEAVEN TO EARTH and all of our other dimensional existences into this physical one..... will go through this process of the physical body ascending, higher selves descending, souls merging/emerging and ALL integrating/unifying, all existences, in one physical space.... your current physical body...... the rest will transition out in increasingly large numbers, because they chose to ascend back to their Master state, their whole state, their light existence and leave their physical body here... It is their soul's desire to experience peace and wholeness without the constraints of physical form anymore.... Their energy merges back into the unified field as love and consciousness of all as one here. It is part of their sacred gift to humanity, themselves and all.

(Y)Our Physical bodies, our temples, containers, suits, vessels... these are to HOLD all of your LIGHT... and as separated, unconscious humans, we did not have this capability before. Our physical bodies go through a HUGE OVERHAUL, reconfiguration, recalibration, upgrade process... where old programs are triggered to play inside and outside simultaneously, while new programs are activated too.

The human aspect's energy is STRONG... for it does not want to open up, share, let go of those mindsets, things it's attached to... not understanding HOW ALL WORKS yet. Experience shows everyone what they are not willing to yet see/could not see before.

The KEY (CODE) to this is to OPEN YOUR HEART FULLY, let your mind relax/take a back seat... listen to the stories/programs/thoughts and realize that you are not subjected to believing these anymore IF YOU CAN SEE THEM AS AN OLD PROGRAM. FEEL the feelings and realize what they REPRESENT.... work with these separately, for together they still hold the power over you... YOU take your POWER BACK.... from inside.... by listening, letting go of the judgment, the fixed mentality realities, the resistance, the struggle.... you want EASY!

Quantum Jumps, Quantum Timeline Shifts/Jumps/Slides/Hops.... these are how we function here.... Quantum Existence... as a Quantum Light BEing .... moving in and out of realities, at the speed of light, yet from a very still space of peace, bliss and magical awesomeness (alchemy).

Navigating is EASY, when your heart & mind are OPEN... and you are present and using the TOOLS (abilities) that you already hold. Understanding comes when you are open, actually want to know/hear/listen and you put this first....

Your priority, your reality.... all your choice... Your decision, dedication, presence.... your committed energy... this determines how you experience all.

Quantum Light BEings, Crystal Grid Light Keepers have priorities, what is truly important now. Human aspect wait, until they don't have a choice anymore... and they are desperate....

Which aspect are you honoring in every moment here? IS LOVE for yourself number ONE? Are you worthy of your own PURE love fully now? Yes you are, you have been. You are not only worthy, you DESERVE all of the magic, love, and abundance this brings forth for all. AS you INVEST in YOU and what you are here to BE/DO/SHARE, you RECEIVE YOUR RETURN... gazillion-fold. Step UP to BEcome MORE Light... honor your process and you.... for you honor all others as you do.

Our REALities are CREATED... from the inside out.... the physical materializes for us, according to the light that we INTENTIONALLY HOLD... not one part of this process is an accident/mistake/punishment.... these are not lessons anymore, (but they do teach us how everything is). If they feel like they are, it's because they go against human mentalities of why everyone is here and they push everyone to listen to/value their own SOUL for LIVING higher consciousness existence now.....

(Y)Our Soul... this is what this is about... what could be more important? Full embodiment.... These are the vibrations/timelines we are in NOW. ♥

HEAVEN ON EARTH and our GALACTIC Civilizations... we anchor these realities here. WE WALK in/as them. The dimensions where all has occurred are visible when you are expanded. All each has to DO is hold the vibrations, open up to connect/share, do through our Divinity and stay open so that all can come TO US to fulfill our roles, purposes, missions and NEW LIVES here. When your heart is fully open and you've released any suppressed emotions (energy), unification will occur, flow will be restored and all becomes easy again. When you can do this instantly, flow never stops....

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuu! ♥ Keep shining your light and all of that love and touching everyone!

Lisa Transcendence Brown
Ancient Elder & Guardian of NEW Earth, Oracle, Sage, Scribe, Teacher/Coach/Guide
Author, Transformational Speaker, Energy/Ascended Master Embodied in Physical Form
www.AwakeningToRemembering.com "

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I wanted to start a discussion about this subject. For some reason it stuck in my mind that Dolores Cannon also mentioned this. Also there are reports of mass deaths of reindeer, squirrels, etc. Do you think human may choose not to carry on in this world?

This is from Lisa Brown's site and it mentions the souls choosing to "transition". I don't know why its kind of freaking me out but it is. What do you think

"These next three months are going to be beyond the most powerful "times" (vibrations") that we all have experienced thus far. These next two weeks lead all through a huge vibrational alignment process and collective timeline jump for all....

HOW each will experience, will be determined by how much of their own SOUL, their own Light, their own process that they've embraced thus far....
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuu! ♥ Keep shining your light and all of that love and touching everyone!

Lisa Transcendence Brown
Ancient Elder & Guardian of NEW Earth, Oracle, Sage, Scribe, Teacher/Coach/Guide
Author, Transformational Speaker, Energy/Ascended Master Embodied in Physical Form
Great questions and post, Latriza!

The first thing I'd like to say is that this process is perfectly natural--and we are all here (every one of us) because at some level, we wanted to be here and take a part in it. There is nothing to be afraid of. As Dolores often said, this is the Universe's biggest show and "seats are limited"! :-D We are very fortunate to be here at this time, because only those souls who have the potential to receive the greatest benefit from this experience are being allowed to participate. That's why our world population has risen to its all-time high of something over 8 billion people (I believe that's roughly correct).

Whether a soul chooses to "ascend" or not, in my mind, it doesn't really matter. We are eternal, spiritual beings, and this physical experience we're having is only temporary anyway. As I understand this time, it's simply a fork in the road where a soul can choose between two paths. If a soul hasn't had quite enough experience in a "lower" vibratory level of 3D (the physical dimension we're all so used to) and they prefer to stay at that level to do additional work there, they will pass away (or perhaps, depending upon the scenarios presented in the very near future, be "evacuated" off planet by "The Posers That Were" for relocation to another 3D-compatible environment). In any case, those who react to things with "lower" vibratory response (like fear, anger, hatred, etc.) will not be able to survive in a "higher" vibratory existence (which is exactly where our earth is heading).

Those who are ready to ascend will be able to handle these "higher" frequency energies. Chances are (at least from my perspective), if you are a spiritually-oriented, loving person, or a person who is reading these words, you are actively seeking knowledge about your spiritual path. You are very likely to be one of the souls ready to ascend or "evolve" to the next levels.

In the channeled messages of Ra, a group entity reportedly from "higher" realms, they speak of this time as a "harvest". In the "Law of One" materials, very generally speaking, if an entity (person or soul) is oriented at least 51% Service To Others (i.e., one who generally cares about others), they will ascend. Those who are at least 95% Service To Self (i.e., very selfish and care very little about others) will not. In my opinion, this simply means that far more people will "ascend" than those who do not.

In any case, it's simply a matter of a person choosing which experience they would prefer to have for their continued soul growth. Think of it this way...it's like all of us are deciding where to go for our next life experience. If someone thrives on constant drama, conflict, and competition with others, they're going to be bored as heck in an environment where everyone gets along, works together, and supports one another. They're going to want to have the constant excitement of a good fight! On the other hand, someone who values close, loving relationships, and helping others, they're going to prefer an environment that is peaceful, harmonious, and constructive. It's all about choice!

When it comes to friends and loved ones, chances are, the people that are close to you are close to you because they value the same things you do. They are probably with you because they chose to be. This means that they are likely to be of a similar vibratory nature. While it's very important for us to allow other people to make their own choices, we can often help just by being the very best example we can. Others can choose to be like us--or not. And either choice or path is perfectly OK. Every soul will wind up in just the right place they need to be for their greatest learning and growth.

With regard to many of the species that have been "leaving" the planet lately (whales, dolphins, bees, etc.), my understanding is that many of these beings have been here on earth as positive "energy holders". Positive energy has channeled through them into our planet in order to achieve an energetic balance and, as more and more of us humans "awaken" to our true purpose and build our own capacities for this positive energy, these animal beings are no longer necessary for that purpose--therefore, as we increase our energy capacity, they are leaving.

In any case, one of the things that has given me great comfort is the knowing that this physical life is just temporary experience. As the beings who have chosen to be here and help create this change (helping humanity evolve spiritually), we are greatly respected and honored "on the other side of the veil" for our service at this time. All will eventually return to Source and each soul chooses its own path back. It's all a wonderful adventure--and we are very fortunate to be here!

I don't know about you, but I deeply feel (know at some level) that I volunteered to be here. I'm very, very excited for our future, because we are not only helping humanity break free from its artificial constraints, we are helping the Universe evolve as well. One day, we'll look back at this time and be so amazed at what we accomplished--and we'll be so glad we took part in this, no matter how difficult things may seem at the moment.

Finally, just remember that none of us is ever alone! Even though we may not see them, hear them, or realize they are present, there are countless others watching, helping, and supporting us along the way.

I hope this helps set you at least a bit at ease...and we're with you every step of the way!

<3<3<3

Last edited:

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
Lisa Transcendence Brown
LOL All of those titles are a huge red flag of nonsense to me. From my own experiences high vibrational beings do not give themselves grand titles of the ego. Sounds like an infectious astral mind parasite is at work to further create fear and separation.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
LOL All of those titles are a huge red flag of nonsense to me. From my own experiences high vibrational beings do not give themselves grand titles of the ego. Sounds like an infectious astral mind parasite is at work to further create fear and separation.
Agreed, Lorna! But if one can see past those rather "egoic" aspects of her post, I feel there is quite a bit of truth to be had there.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Here is one of my recent astral work sessions.

I was helping parents of toddlers and babies find good matches for new homes for their children.
The first group of parents were leaving earth, but their children were staying. From my interactions with them, I sensed the parents were not awake.
I saw the second group as loving people with different levels of awareness.
There was no judgement or grief over this process because it was part of the soul plans.
One thing I can say is that I had to work very fast because there were so many people.

Interestingly, the next day I told a friend about this, and she said she just had a dream that their family adopted a little boy.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I saw the second group as loving people with different levels of awareness.
There was no judgement or grief over this process because it was part of the soul plans.
One thing I can say is that I had to work very fast because there were so many people.

Interestingly, the next day I told a friend about this, and she said she just had a dream that their family adopted a little boy.
In one of my experiences around the spring of 2013, while in a meditative state, I had asked my HS some similar questions to the ones I asked in the "Should I Stay or Should I Go?" post. I vaguely remember that was one of the issues my HS brought up--that there would be lots of children who needed our love and compassion--and that they needed to be protected at any cost.

This may be one of the issues we'll have to deal with once all this gets transition stuff gets ironed out...

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
I think that this statement is something worth remembering when we are confronted by fear-based 'teachings.'

If you can be duped into believing that your physical life is all there is, and that even if there is life after biological death that you are confined to the will of some higher power, then you have been cut off from the direct perception of yourself that is multidimensional. Your life as a human being is both terrestrial, Earth bound, and Cosmic - meaning with access to the entire cosmos, and you are transcendent to it all. This is a vast reality; it is part of your multidimensional nature, and it is who you are. For most human beings the first step is to undo the lies you have been told. The other step is to have direct experience of your multidimensionality. Then it becomes not a question of faith, but rather an intellectual certainty.

The Arcturian Anthology - Tom Kenyon

OP
L

Latriza Petrie

I'm not naive I just wanted an intellect discussion or dialogue not judgement. I do like Lisa's work and really respect her perspective. She's not my guru but I do follow her. I wasn't looking for answers just to see if anyone had heard or remember any similar statements made, which I kind of recall but not 100%. I do appreciate your feedback.

OP
J

John Swails

In one of my experiences around the spring of 2013, while in a meditative state, I had asked my HS some similar questions to the ones I asked in the "Should I Stay or Should I Go?" post. I vaguely remember that was one of the issues my HS brought up--that there would be lots of children who needed our love and compassion--and that they needed to be protected at any cost.

This may be one of the issues we'll have to deal with once all this gets transition stuff gets ironed out...
yes. thats something i was informed to prepare for as well stargazer. the mass of children that will need support.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I wasn't looking for answers just to see if anyone had heard or remember any similar statements made, which I kind of recall but not 100%. I do appreciate your feedback.
I've read a lot of this stuff elsewhere before. Only sometimes the dates or periods of prediction (if given) change or are 'adjusted'. Not saying there is no truth in there but I share Lorna's reserved skeptical perspective about quite a few of these (sorry for the little rant) 'New Age guru' sites.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
Lorna's reserved skeptical perspective about quite a few of these
The 'mass spiritual transition' meme is an old reoccurring one that also shows up as the biblical 'rapture' where there is separation of humanity. It is the same 'us and/or them' division that triggers fear. This can be an unconscious response as the amygdala, limbic system and reptilian brain stem kicks into fear mode around any issues of survival.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
The 'mass spiritual transition' meme is an old reoccurring one that also shows up as the biblical 'rapture' where there is separation of humanity. It is the same 'us and/or them' division that triggers fear. This can be an unconscious response as the amygdala, limbic system and reptilian brain stem kicks into fear mode around any issues of survival.
I agree. Long ago I noticed the similarities between the 'rapture' idea and the (literal) 'ascension by ET/UFOs' or whatever. It is almost the same story in different clothes for different belief systems.

I do believe in ascension but it is a consciousness shift for me. There might be a split/schism among mankind and a kind of "Old" "New Earth" as described in e.g. Dolores Cannon's books. However I admit that i am at a loss to determine how literal or 'physical' it is or if to take it more metaphorically. To me, materialistic people who follow the mainstream standards of living are already in Old Earth right now. I do not know if I am in New Earth already, it is more an in-between state for me where I am forced to 'survive' still in the old grey world while I get glimpses of the better and more metaphysically aligned new kind of living.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
I agree. Long ago I noticed the similarities between the 'rapture' idea and the (literal) 'ascension by ET/UFOs' or whatever. It is almost the same story in different clothes for different belief systems.
We live in a world controlled by interconnections, patterns and themes. When I envision fractals unfolding, it becomes easy to see these connections although they may have slight variations depending of where they are manifesting.

Katherine

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 31, 2016
Springfield MO
"... there would be lots of children who needed our love and compassion--and that they needed to be protected at any cost..."

For many years I had a vision (and continue to feel this to be true) of sitting in the center of a room surrounded by many children (perhaps ages 6 to 12). They are all wearing the same colored grey toned slacks and tops. Some are close to me, some are walking through a doorway into the room, and others are looking through a window into the room.

Reading this thread triggers a urge to meditate on letting this happen.

Reactions: Brian and Stargazer

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
"... there would be lots of children who needed our love and compassion--and that they needed to be protected at any cost..."

For many years I had a vision (and continue to feel this to be true) of sitting in the center of a room surrounded by many children (perhaps ages 6 to 12). They are all wearing the same colored grey toned slacks and tops. Some are close to me, some are walking through a doorway into the room, and others are looking through a window into the room.

Reading this thread triggers a urge to meditate on letting this happen.
You just met your multiple soul selves. Your conscious mind is clothing them in grey, but souls are clothed in light swirls, colour radiating by the nature of their experience and growth. I think your conscious mind gave you the grey tones so as not to overload your sensory perceptions all at once. According to Taoism, souls are pictured in their youthful period. Time does not exist in life between lives, it is a linear imposition of the time/space continuum, i.e. duality.

Upon meditation, you might see these other selves as being clothed in mists of pink, pearly white, silver, gold strands, pale green, or pale blue.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I just got a second look at the film "Knowing" with Nicolas Cage. It basically portrays certain chosen youth being taken up by light beings on space ships (the light beings looked incredibly Nordic while they were in their earth suits for coping with this dimensionality) and deposited on a New Earth. Only children were allowed to go.

I think there is some correlation here and Jesus's assertion to be like little children, to have the innocence to understand a deeper knowing.

But I feel this film and other like it are perpetrating a climate of fear, as are all who try to fix dates for mass extinctions. I sense the film "Knowing" is part of an agenda we are being asked to accept.

The more spiritually aware ones realise that there is no such thing as true extinction, as the energy of the species exists in another plane/ another world / another dimension, nothing is lost, but reformatted and celebrated anew. Secondly, there is the whole concept of divergent timelines, which Dolores spoke about in her books, and which is becoming increasingly clear for those who care to look now. Branching universes and bifurcating timelines threading into our reality makes this such an exciting and uplifting time to live! There is no need to get on ships if the timelines bifurcate.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Secondly, there is the whole concept of divergent timelines, which Dolores spoke about in her books, and which is becoming increasingly clear for those who care to look now. Branching universes and bifurcating timelines threading into our reality makes this such an exciting and uplifting time to live! There is no need to get on ships if the timelines bifurcate.
No matter how ridiculous and "out there" this may sound to some, I just can't shake the feeling that we can access, navigate to, or shift to our chosen "realm" (such as the New Earth) strictly by natural, purely organic means. I keep feeling, from deep down somewhere, that we don't need spaceships, we don't need technology (like the button featured in "TomorrowLand"), and we don't need anything except our convictions to get us there. Call it "magic", "teleportation", or whatever else, I can't...I can't even find the words (and that's highly unusual for me, as I'm sure you're well aware).

:)

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
It'll be interesting to see how the transition occurs. Whatever does end up happening. Whichever way you end up going. Through our normal understanding of death or through another means. :-Os

Reactions: Stargazer

Kristiina

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 17, 2016
Helsinki, Finland
Here is a Sandra Walter´s latest ascension update. It is one hour, but well worth it and gives some perspective to this discussion as well. Her work has always resonated with me and l like her clear, no-nonsense approach. "This is about all this love coming forth… We already created it and just coming back and living it." Sandra Walter

Reactions: Jenny and Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Here is a Sandra Walter´s latest ascension update. It is one hour, but well worth it and gives some perspective to this discussion as well. Her work has always resonated with me and l like her clear, no-nonsense approach. "This is about all this love coming forth… We already created it and just coming back and living it." Sandra Walter
Thanks for sharing this Kristiina! I saw this interview on my feed a few days ago, but didn't watch it until you posted this. I liked Sandra's discussion of the work of the grids and grid workers, as well as the breakdown of old energies and systems. I also loved her characterization of this year's election as a "Puppet Show"...just perfect!

:D

Reactions: Brian and Kristiina

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)