Mary Sutherland, researcher of red-haired giants and ancient pyramids (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
The following interview by Cliff Dunning (www.earthancients.com) and Mary Sutherland (www.burlingtonnews.net) shares fascinating insights. Mary and some of her associates have directly witnessed large, constructed pyramids (one stone, and one of black obsidian) submerged under the water of Rock Lake, Wisconsin. She also said she met a Ranger at the site, who showed her a map of the lake area with 1,100 ancient structures, including standing stone circles. Of course, she was unable to obtain a copy of that map, but she did sight it herself. Mary and her associates personally scuba-dived Rock Lake, so she is hands-on in her approach to research. She has been researching the lake and its submerged contents for the last 6 years. She says the area covered by the lake today was once dry ground, and was the site where ancient people lived in a bowl-like area fed by a fresh water stream or river. She postulates that at the time the pyramids under the lake were constructed, the tectonic plates and land masses of the earth looked very different to today, and that it was the old Pangaea continent, which subsequently broke up into separated land masses after earth cataclysms. (She states that the New York coastline abutted up to the western coast of Morocco in those times). She is also the author of a book about red-haired giants on the North American continent.

The interview was aired on 14th April 2018, and is 57.31 minutes long.

Nobody knows exactly how Pangaea appeared, but here is a version on a globe for reference.

thOWC8J52H.jpg

(I think the Earth must have been balanced by two large landmasses on opposite sides of the world (perhaps, Gondwana?) or the Earth orbit may have been unbalanced. Mary Sutherland states that the ancient country known as Atzlan will be found in the Nova Scotia area (but she distinguishes this from Plato's version of Atlantis).

You have to use discernment (as ever) on Mary's website, as there appear to be many statements from various sources, for example discussing Helena P. Blavatsky. I found the section giving further detail on red-haired giants interesting. She has information under the headings of: Giants of... Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa and Kentucky. I think the subjects where she has done her own independent research (including Wisconsin and Kentucky) are her best work.

Reactions: Lila and Laron

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
Nobody knows exactly how Pangaea appeared, but here is a version on a globe for reference.

View attachment 4342

(I think the Earth must have been balanced by two large landmasses on opposite sides of the world (perhaps, Gondwana?) or the Earth orbit may have been unbalanced. Mary Sutherland states that the ancient country known as Atzlan will be found in the Nova Scotia area (but she distinguishes this from Plato's version of Atlantis).
Whether it's true or not, I've always liked the expanding earth theory. If you go back in time 200 million years to Pangaea, the theory says that the earth was only 80% of its present size and that Pangaea covered the whole of the earth's surface.

https://www.xearththeory.com/

If the earth was smaller then, wouldn't animals around at the time grow larger due to lower gravity?

Reactions: Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In the early 1900s, several discoveries were made in the US, but evidence has "disappeared", although you can find some old local newspaper clippings about them. Supposedly the Smithsonian funded a research trip to explore caves in the Grand Canyon that held Egyptian artifacts. The relics and info have disappeared, but the interesting thing is that area of the Grand Canyon is off limits now.

I've seen other programs on the Science Channel about early inhabitants in the Great Lakes area of the US. That area was rich in copper, which was big draw for other civilizations. I've heard about Rock Lake, too and find it interesting.

The other day I caught a snippet of a program about the Vikings and North America. There has been little proof until a recent discovery in Iceland. Their DNA project has uncovered something interesting. The large majority of the DNA is fairly homogenous, with this one little exception - American Indian. Also, some of their words are similar to those of the Algonquian Indians. Hmm, how did that happen?

So, yes, our history is nothing like what is taught today - it is far more interesting.

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
In the early 1900s, several discoveries were made in the US, but evidence has "disappeared", although you can find some old local newspaper clippings about them. Supposedly the Smithsonian funded a research trip to explore caves in the Grand Canyon that held Egyptian artifacts. The relics and info have disappeared, but the interesting thing is that area of the Grand Canyon is off limits now.
I remember reading about this some years ago,

Reactions: Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)