Article Mars moves into Libra (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Mars into Libra.jpg

Today Mars moves into Libra after being in Virgo for 6 weeks or so which had all of us busy with research and being extra pedantic about health or anything medical, not to mention our safety, but it sure got our minds working overtime and also the lawyers out in force.

Virgos themselves have been extra busy with Mars in their sign and maybe suffering more inflammation type health issues or being a little more accident prone than usual but they have also been more confident and physically active during this time…

Pisces had a tougher time of it with many overly assertive people to deal with and more changes personally that would have in turn fired them up to respond or defend selves, brought out their competitive or fighting spirit.
It also made them accident prone and prone to inflammatory conditions. Virgo is the health and wellbeing sign and for both signs vitality should have been higher than usual for self healing.

Mars in Libra now will bring more hearty debates especially politically and it will especially make Librans (as well as politicians) stand up with more leadership qualities.

If any specific politician doesn’t have the necessary courage and drive to do this then they could be beaten down by stronger opponents.

I have often seen it mentioned in astrology writing(also foundit to be true myself), that Libra produces more sports people than Aries for some reason, so Mars in Libra will put focus on sport in this coming 6 weeks especially team sports such as cricket , rugby, soccer, and other global sporting activities and those who participate.
There will be a strong competitive energy in anything or anyone ruled by Aries and Libra.

But I also see more focus on equality, fairness, more effort put towards this in the coming 6 weeks, more debates and despite the fire of Mars more resolutions likely from the 23rd Sept and during Oct especially . I would predict this to be more so from Saturn’s station point on the 10th Oct and then even moreso after 17th when Jupiter gets into gear as well as Mercury.

Bearing in mind that Mercury will be backwards in Libra until the 17th Oct I do see a lot of things turning around in the weeks ahead.

In the meantime Librans can get their running shoes on, and Arians can prepare for some debates and developing a more “middle way” after their own 6 weeks of overanalyzing just about everything.

We can also look forward to a more active social life in a more general way but especially for Arians and Librans.

We are now in the 1st quarter Moon phase which is when issues emerge that require taking action or making adjustments. This can be considered a stage of conflict, but also of building. Things are beginning to take off and to gain momentum.

The First Quarter Moon is a time for taking action, not for contemplation or reflection, so Mars into Libra should help with this.

Keywords: Clearing; Action; Building

Reactions: Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)