Article Mars moves into Gemini until March next year, speeding up communication, + an Rx to make a few changes from end of Oct. (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com

MARS IN GEMINI 5.jpg
Exciting times ahead as Mars moves signs to Gemini and with a last quarter Moon phase, the weather changes as where I am there are massive floods so soon the rain will ease and the weather will become a little warmer here in our winter.
This phase is a time for readjustment or review arising from a crisis in consciousness connecting to the last Full Moon which is pretty much what most of us went through.
This can also be a time to reap the rewards or close a project/plan. This is not typically a favorable time for launching something new, as our "audience" may be critical or uninterested.

A lot of people have been feeling like this as everything seemed to be taking a lot of effort with Mars at the end of Taurus being rather lazy about changing signs , also the Sun opposing Saturn aspect really did take its toll. There are many tired people around, soul tired some of them but don’t despair as things are speeding up again especially in the talk department, and networking. In fact anything to do with communication is going to change and take on new dimensions big time.

This placement of Mars in Gemini will last until 25th March next year as there is Mars Rx coming up from the end of Oct and this means whatever aspects Mars makes in your own birth chart by transit from about the 4th Sept will repeat twice before he leaves this sign.

Some of you will be doing some commuting back and forth in the months ahead, others will be involved in projects that take some time, some behind the scenes and it will all be about communication in some form, study perhaps, working with a different media or using different forms of communication. Maybe some of you will be learning new languages or having to speak them. For some this may be about siblings coming back from the past or matters connected to siblings thats a bit different to usual, brothers in particular.
During the period of Rx I do believe there will be a big change of some communication systems breaking down altogether and some of us not being able to keep contact with the usual people we like to talk to.
Some of us may just decide to stop communicating on social media so much. And in the meantime I have a feeling that the whole media system is in for a big rehash and that there will be some surprises in store for us in regard to future systems as opposed to the way things have been.

Mars RX coincided with the stricter aspects of the two years of rules and lock downs around the virus situation as in Sept 2020 he went Rx in Aries. Mars is the planet that rules viruses and Aries would mean one that was extra aggressive, including the means to control it being the same.Mars stayed in Aries until January 2021.
This time, being in Gemini we could hear a lot about past news and mis-communication that has taken place in the last two years, and changes with MSM due to this. Anything is possible but with Mars backwards in Gemini from end of Oct much will come back from the past and being a dual sign it will be a time of killing two birds with one stone more than likely.

I’ve been pondering this for some time as in the past with my researching Mars in certain signs has brought new viruses and most of the serious e b o l a outbreaks were when Mars was in Libra in past history. That is just an example of his connection with viruses in general and I think the sign he is in is more often about a country which in this case would have been Africa.
This time it’s different and the focus is likely to be more on the actual communication around it and repercussions about that aspect of it but that is just my theory.
Arians from tomorrow will be able to speak their truths moreso than usual and have a very busy time ahead of them with their own networking , writing and speaking , short journeys .
Geminis will be similar as will Virgos as this period ahead will be very stimulating for them, so pace yourselves Geminis, and don’t overdo things. All three signs can expect a change of scenery, different projects and more of a behind the scenes influence after the end of Oct and perhaps special projects to work on – a preparation time maybe until January.

I wonder if there will be some people going off the grid after Oct, not to mention changes in various media outlets, some perhaps getting shut down…
We will all be affected one way or another during this Mars transit in Gemini and we will all learn something new for sure as this is about education , new learning and a lot of it.

Mars has been conjunct Sedna in the last 48 hours at 29 54 Taurus which is basically 1 degree Gemini so this sets the trend for this time ahead. The Sabian symbol is “A glass bottomed boat reveals undersea wonders”. I love this one for the Gemini revealing of what is hidden below the surface and we can all view the hidden wonders we are about to see from an objective uninvolved perspective as it conveys the factor of safety from the elements.
We will get to see some wonders that are not usually able to be observed so this is a bit exciting as to what WILL happen. Perhaps during Mars in Gemini we may get to hear and see a lot we havent experienced before.
This is also a sign that we may find ourselves more telepathic than before, psychic or whatever one may want to call it. This is a symbol of connection to the collective unconscious.
Seda’s input into what’s ahead combined with Mars is one of being courageous and making the most of wisdom that has come from any suffering or betrayal by the powers that be, and using it to our advantage, also to help others where we can. The signs are that we are all on a journey together seeking a common goal and rectifying any mistakes made in the past, rising above the hard times and any trauma we have suffered.

The Sun has been quincunx to Pluto in Capricorn at 26 degrees adding depth to this change of pace and helps us make necessary adjustments to the same. Again there is the influence of endings and new beginnings, an ongoing process of transformation perhaps especially so for Leos and Scorpios, Capricorns too as well as the other signs involved in this long term transit of Mars coming up, which of course will involve all of us no matter what sign we are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)