Article Mars into Scorpio & Jupiter conjuncts the Galactic Centre (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com

gcenter1.jpg
There is exciting news for tomorrow with Mars moving from his least powerful sign position to Scorpio, and Jupiter conjuncting the Galactic centre, but first the moon is now in the fire sign of Leo helping us to be our best selves, especially Leos.
It’s their time to put plans into action and shine a little brighter than usual although they are a sign that always draw people’s attention one way or another.

We are now in the Disseminating moon phase for two more days which has been a time for sharing information and conveying our awareness to others.

Ceres, which is a planet of the nature of Taurus and Cancer has now moved into the sign of Capricorn until the end of January.
This is a very good thing for Capricorns and other earth signs.

Capricorns especially will begin to feel the love and support of others more than before and slow down a bit so they can enjoy their lives more,as its been a very busy time with Saturn's last months in their sign beginning to come to an end.

Now they can smell the flowers a bit more and enjoy the security and nurturing that Ceres can bring.
They can also spend more time with loved ones, be a bit more up close and personal with them, as in many ways its been a question of survival of the fittest for them for quite some time now.

For the rest of us wherever Capricorn falls in our birth chart, that area of our lives should take on a more stable and secure, even more permanent, focused energy.

For me this is my own ascending sign so I am looking forward to this.

There is even bigger news for tomorrow as Mars moves into Scorpio where he is extremely powerful and he will soon show his colours as he has been subdued for a long time now so he is rearing to show off his power once more.

Scorpios of course will feel this and he is going to give them a lot of push and shove for sure. A lot will arise from their depths to be heard in the coming 6 weeks until the 3rd January.

If they have been waiting for the right moment to act or show others what they are made of – this is when it will all begin to happen so they will be at their Scorpio best.
So try not to cross anyone of this sign. Best to be their ally than enemy.

Aries will feel the a strong burst of power from this move and they can put their all towards anything they have been holding back on.

Wherever Scorpio falls in our birth charts – that is where we are going to feel our power the most, or in some cases other peoples.

Mine is the 11th house of friendships and colleagues so some in depth interaction can be expected. Its also the place of groups and causes so I could have some interesting social events to attend that make an impression on me.

Mars brings the courage to act and in Scorpio he will enthuse all of us in this way.

Our solar system spirals around the center of our home galaxy the Milky Way, taking approximately 240 million years to complete one orbit. We sit about 30 light years from the centre, between two arms of the galaxy.
To view this Galactic Centre we look through the Sagittarius arm which contains a great number of cosmic players, stars, pulsars etc, justifying the enormous amount of energy available in the signs Scorpio, Sagittarius and Capricorn.

Tomorrow Jupiter will conjunct this Galactic Centre which is a source of infinite information, making available the abundance of knowledge available for downloading into our human mind.

This input is futuristic in content and intense in application. It could take up to 6 months for our mental and emotional bodies to accommodate the new data, and even then it may not be fully understood until later.

Time is needed to let go of outmoded beliefs and ideas and to update our knowledge and wisdom.

Tomorrow it will be important to stay well grounded, focusing on the base chakra to anchor the input. This conjunction can stir up the higher chakras and electrical nervous system of the body, creating possible overwhelm or burnout. Recording insights and impressions for later reference is recommended.

Understanding and inspiration as to how the information can be made use of will come later.

Attachments

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I don't know who said it, but "May you live in interesting times."

• Funny
Reactions: Anaeika and Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Lordy, Lordy - watch out world!

• Funny
  • I agree
Reactions: Anaeika and Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I think the Chinese originally said this, and they said it because they have been through so many cycles themselves of growth and bust, and also of famine and plenty. Probably anything that has ever been thought has also once been thought by a Chinese person in some era or other.

• Informative
Reactions: Janne and Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I think the Chinese originally said this,
True the Chinese came up with this one, but it is not meant to be an upbeat message. Interesting times meant change, upheaval, etc. However, the views of the recipient make all the difference.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Tomorrow Jupiter will conjunct this Galactic Centre which is a source of infinite information, making available the abundance of knowledge available for downloading into our human mind.

This input is futuristic in content and intense in application. It could take up to 6 months for our mental and emotional bodies to accommodate the new data, and even then it may not be fully understood until later.

Time is needed to let go of outmoded beliefs and ideas and to update our knowledge and wisdom.

Tomorrow it will be important to stay well grounded, focusing on the base chakra to anchor the input. This conjunction can stir up the higher chakras and electrical nervous system of the body, creating possible overwhelm or burnout. Recording insights and impressions for later reference is recommended.

Understanding and inspiration as to how the information can be made use of will come later.
I wonder if this will mean extra solar and cosmic input in the form of waves we can measure?... like the ones Alain reminds us of periodically.

• New to me!
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and Janne
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Talk about Mars into Scorpio . We had a tornado here in Christchurch NZ today. Stirred things around a lot. It was exciting though , hail, heavy rain and strong winds, thunder and lightning. This city is built on the plains of Canterbury - the only place in NZ where a Tornado can form and last for some time...

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Glad to hear that you describe the tornado as 'exciting' and hopefully not terribly destructive.

I'd say that illustrates Linda's point above perfectly, about the recipient's viewpoint being very, very important in how these 'interesting times' land for each of us.

Reminds me of that beautiful old story about how something/anything is 'maybe' good/bad. A 2min viewing with a fabulous narrator:

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
i find natural forces fastinating even by knowing they can do really great harm. Luckilly good vibes ease the weather

• Love this post!
  • Cool Post
Reactions: Lila and Janne
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Janne Lila I like storms too for some reason. :)
I am a storm freak and I love weather. Storms make me feel alive. I find changes in weather very exciting although I am not so fond of wind. Nature speaks to us through weather.

The moon controls our weather more than any other body but the Sun and planets also have much to do with the cycles. I love studying weather astrology and astronomy .
Its a pity that astrologers no longer study the moon cycles and how they create our weather.

This latest climate change factor is caused through a great cycle ruled by the Sun, moon and earth. It has nothing to do with CO2 that people are panicking about.

Its a huge changing cycle. CO2 has always fluctuated on this planet and the earth loves CO 2.

People just need to stop interfering in nature and polluting the air. Fossil fuel fumes, carbon monoxide is the enemy of life on the planet but the planet itself can handle the fluctations of CO 2 as throughout the thousands of years of our Earth history there have been major volcanic eruptions spewing out CO2 and even with very little vegetation at times the Earth maintained its balance over time..

Extra CO2 can cause a slight rise of temp in cities but that is transitory.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
like i tend to say you speak of our co2 but what a volanco does once actif. but the pollution is still unwanted

• Cool Post
Reactions: Lila
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
like i tend to say you speak of our co2 but what a volanco does once actif. but the pollution is still unwanted

I am speaking with my knowledge of astrology and cycles which are ancient, contrary to what is known by so called scientists who no longer look to the ancient laws so this creates anger and panic which media contributes to.But some scientists do know better and are speaking out with truth.

You do know that astrology is also a science?

I do not mind people disagreeing with me, and not being a sheep to popular opinion Alain, and you do not strike me as a sheep either.

People love to blame something or someone but all we have to do is work together to create a better world free from pollution. let the earth and moon and planets do the rest.
Arguing does not help anything nor do loud or angry people. Showing the world what is right by example is the best thing.
A better world is coming and more understanding of natural laws...

• Love this post!
  • A hug for you
Reactions: Alain and Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Humans have made a mess in many places - bad water, bad air, bad soil, etc., and it is a good thing to be aware and cut down on these activities.

However, we humans are not the only source of contaminants. The cycles noted in studies of the earth and cosmology show that CO2 levels have risen and fallen, long before were driving SUVs and flying planes. I think Alain was making the point that volcanoes add substantial pollution to the air, just as they always have done. Yet, somehow Gaia manages to roll along.

What we are seeing with the rise of child speakers/stars/proselityzers is an attempt to spark tough (AKA expensive) responses, and you have to ask who will benefit. It is a movement to make money. This became apparent in a closer look at the Paris Accord, in which one of the biggest polluters (China) gets a free pass for several years. https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/dr-shiva-ayyadurai-inventor-of-email-explains-how-the-paris-accord-really-works.7289/#post-51035

Surprise, surprise, it is set up for a few people to make millions of dollars in the short run and others, trillions in the long run.

One of the quickest and least intrusive ways to cut down on CO2 emissions is to stop the use of private jets, but that movement is not catching on.

I think we all are on the same page - just expressed it differently.
Humans can do better.​
The natural cycles of the Earth, Sun, and Moon have the most to do with the big changes in climate.​
Some folks figured they could make big bucks by twisting the info.​
The understanding of natural laws will be commonplace in the future.​

BTW - Cows don't actually fart - not saying they don't produce methane, but it is not from farting. :-D

OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Humans have made a mess in many places - bad water, bad air, bad soil, etc., and it is a good thing to be aware and cut down on these activities.

However, we humans are not the only source of contaminants. The cycles noted in studies of the earth and cosmology show that CO2 levels have risen and fallen, long before were driving SUVs and flying planes. I think Alain was making the point that volcanoes add substantial pollution to the air, just as they always have done. Yet, somehow Gaia manages to roll along.

What we are seeing with the rise of child speakers/stars/proselityzers is an attempt to spark tough (AKA expensive) responses, and you have to ask who will benefit. It is a movement to make money. This became apparent in a closer look at the Paris Accord, in which one of the biggest polluters (China) gets a free pass for several years. https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/dr-shiva-ayyadurai-inventor-of-email-explains-how-the-paris-accord-really-works.7289/#post-51035

Surprise, surprise, it is set up for a few people to make millions of dollars in the short run and others, trillions in the long run.

One of the quickest and least intrusive ways to cut down on CO2 emissions is to stop the use of private jets, but that movement is not catching on.

I think we all are on the same page - just expressed it differently.
Humans can do better.​
The natural cycles of the Earth, Sun, and Moon have the most to do with the big changes in climate.​
Some folks figured they could make big bucks by twisting the info.​
The understanding of natural laws will be commonplace in the future.​

BTW - Cows don't actually fart - not saying they don't produce methane, but it is not from farting. :-D
I understand what Alain was saying and wasnt referring to him at all.

Before humans came along Dinosaurs farted bigger farts than people or animals now! and its Carbon MONoxide that is a problem not the CO 2 as you say.

I was stating that CO2 is not a problem and not causing climate change its a huge cycle and many people do not understand that due to what they are being fed by media and those in authority for various reasons, which I dont care to go into as like my article (today, not this one ) why waste time and energy on something that people will understand naturally if they are aware beings and ready to learn more of the natural laws of this planet and think for themselves, also each do their bit without anger and blame.

Last edited:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I see this awareness of natural cycles as a return to an older, balanced way of being, albeit in an older world. I find a lot of my responses to these things are 'instinctual'. Hmm. Sometimes this is obvious, as in how can one not be amazed to look up at the Milky Way in its full glory! It always makes it easy to imagine all kinds of things which are less earthbound than our day to day lives. Other times I feel whispers and threads of other lifetimes and practices coming through, like when I look back at my younger self always loving sacred geometry long before I knew what it was called or making grids every time I had a few rocks in my hand, always with a wish/prayer in mind, again, long before anyone told me that these are practices people do consciously.
I find comfort in this. Return to something familiar and beautiful is somehow really comforting.
Sometimes I feel that the most comforting thing of all is a return to the wonder of being aware of these great big cycles (CO2, moon, sun etc) and forces around us as well as how we can easily and respectfully harness these for vital, healthy lives; quite a contrast to some of our current practices. I believe this starts with a recognition that some of these forces are just so much bigger than ourselves and so awesome while simultaneously being part of ourselves.
Then I laugh at myself, realizing how, just like a storm, these amazing, powerful forces are so often both beautiful and transformative all at once. Transformation can certainly 'break a few eggs' to make a tasty omelette. Still, I love to feel their power, even sometimes as they rearrange the landscape around me and mean much work needs to be put in to keep going.

OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
I see this awareness of natural cycles as a return to an older, balanced way of being, albeit in an older world. I find a lot of my responses to these things are 'instinctual'. Hmm. Sometimes this is obvious, as in how can one not be amazed to look up at the Milky Way in its full glory! It always makes it easy to imagine all kinds of things which are less earthbound than our day to day lives. Other times I feel whispers and threads of other lifetimes and practices coming through, like when I look back at my younger self always loving sacred geometry long before I knew what it was called or making grids every time I had a few rocks in my hand, always with a wish/prayer in mind, again, long before anyone told me that these are practices people do consciously.
I find comfort in this. Return to something familiar and beautiful is somehow really comforting.
Sometimes I feel that the most comforting thing of all is a return to the wonder of being aware of these great big cycles (CO2, moon, sun etc) and forces around us as well as how we can easily and respectfully harness these for vital, healthy lives; quite a contrast to some of our current practices. I believe this starts with a recognition that some of these forces are just so much bigger than ourselves and so awesome while simultaneously being part of ourselves.
Then I laugh at myself, realizing how, just like a storm, these amazing, powerful forces are so often both beautiful and transformative all at once. Transformation can certainly 'break a few eggs' to make a tasty omelette. Still, I love to feel their power, even sometimes as they rearrange the landscape around me and mean much work needs to be put in to keep going.
People also have short memories of times when they were younger when there were great changes and major weather events and crises Lila. Major EQS included.
And the young have not experienced it. I am 73 now and have seen all sorts of weather and heat and cold.... To the young and rebellious this is all new.

People are so emotionally affected by peoples words when there is a strong personality and much passion and it stirs us up to rebel and take action as this is the human need to survive.
Also why people follow strong leaders so readily who appear to know what they are doing... A lot of people cannot think new thoughts and take action - the need to be led and follow popular media and believe it. People are fragile and naive in many instances.

The old knowledge is leaving us and it takes courage to speak up. There is ample proof for the opposite of what is now becoming almost a cult . The climate change cult and children are being taught in schools that our very breath is bad . What we breathe out is bad .
i cant believe it has happened so quickly and spread like wildfire..

But yes - lets clean up the planet and save our wild life and ourselves too from pollution but it wont make one bit of difference to the droughts, the heat and extreme cold that could lead very soon to a great global cooling as this is bigger than anything humans can do or cause.

Last edited:

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
I am speaking with my knowledge of astrology and cycles which are ancient, contrary to what is known by so called scientists who no longer look to the ancient laws so this creates anger and panic which media contributes to.But some scientists do know better and are speaking out with truth.

You do know that astrology is also a science?

I do not mind people disagreeing with me, and not being a sheep to popular opinion Alain, and you do not strike me as a sheep either.

People love to blame something or someone but all we have to do is work together to create a better world free from pollution. let the earth and moon and planets do the rest.
Arguing does not help anything nor do loud or angry people. Showing the world what is right by example is the best thing.
A better world is coming and more understanding of natural laws...
Closer to science than the media lies will ever be in the image of truth, but i didn t thought really as a branch of science, has more power than the most known science but it s ancient knowing

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Amazing how a few words can make up a wave of wisdom. Learning the right things that i like.

• Love this post!
  • I agree
Reactions: Lila and Janne
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Closer to science than the media lies will ever be in the image of truth, but i didn t thought really as a branch of science, has more power than the most known science but it s ancient knowing
Yes Alain , Astrology was a true science that even preceded the more modern astronomy. Astrology included medicine as part of it's science.

But really what is science today, in this time, but a collection of facts to prove something is so according to the popular belief of the time ... Some areas of science may still be pure however to be fair.

But quantum physics proves that peoples minds have an influence on the outcome of almost anything so if a strong minded scientist is on a mission to prove something HE or SHE believes in then this can have a strong influence on others who want to believe the same.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I feel that ant-people and possibly some other beings that decided not to live on surface level Earth did so armed with knowledge that surface events do not necessarily impact honeycomb inner crustal levels.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Alain and Lila
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
I feel that ant-people and possibly some other beings that decided not to live on surface level Earth did so armed with knowledge that surface events do not necessarily impact honeycomb inner crustal levels.
Dont be so sure about that as the same influence of the moon on water also affects the inner earth and that is what moves the internal working of the planet to cause Earthquakes, heating and cooling.
Ants remember have great armour and can withstand heat very well.
I am not sure what your point is as when there is global cooling there are always extremes of temperature on earth. The Sun is just coming out of a Grand minimum.

However I do agree that planets that have been very hot such as Mars probably have underground dwellings for human type life forms and many other planets too, even our moon. I have read interesting true accounts of Alien species living underground.
And I do believe there is a species of human living without our earth. They may have gone there for the same reason during another cycle like the one we are going through now, in the distant past.

Last edited:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
They may have gone there for the same reason during another cycle like the one we are going through now, in the distant past.
Somebody had found some fascinating information on underground human dwellings that were really extensive; went for miles and had lots of dwelling space. They were in a number of locations.

OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Somebody had found some fascinating information on underground human dwellings that were really extensive; went for miles and had lots of dwelling space. They were in a number of locations.
Its a fascinating subject and I have read a lot about it from early Lobsang Rampa days in the 70's and heard a lot about it in person too for this planet and others Lila. Any references are welcome for more reading!

• Cool Post
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Its a fascinating subject and I have read a lot about it from early Lobsang Rampa days in the 70's and heard a lot about it in person too for this planet and others Lila.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Its a fascinating subject and I have read a lot about it from early Lobsang Rampa days in the 70's and heard a lot about it in person too for this planet and others Lila. Any references are welcome for more reading!
I'll see if I can come across this posting again and send it your way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)