Mars into Cancer (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Mars has moved from Gemini into Cancer for the coming 6 weeks, which is quite a change of energy.

Although this is a place where there is much more focus on home and family with lots of action in those areas, and the energy to do more with family or for those we love, protect and nurture, Mars can become a bit grumpy in this sign if you cant keep up with his energy.

Mars is exalted in Capricorn but in his fall in Cancer so is not always that happy to be there.

So there can be some ups and downs for family in this period, but it does give us a chance to try and practice unconditional love a bit more, especially for males or those who are used to having their own way within a family situation.

There could be instances of someone wanting to “rule the roost”, or becoming grumpy over everyday domestic matters, or downright misogyny, so keep an eye open for this. On the other hand family males or more dominant females could be more protective and make their presence felt in helpful, positive ways .

Mars gets frustrated at the Cancerian energy which is not always as direct as Mars likes to be. This sign tends to hedge a bit and go over or around or under the main facts, as they are sensitive, and try to avoid confrontation, whereas Mars loves it and will create it as much as he can.

Nevertheless – this IS a good time to do more with family, or with people, the public, make the effort even, as there are rewards, and Mars does like to be noticed and nurtured but NOT smothered, as he is independent.

The focus and action, attention to a large degree, will definitely be on family and children, globally too in the coming 6 weeks so lets all do our bit to make sure there is not too much bossiness happening or bullying.

Arians will be more "Cancerian" and nurturing in nature in the coming 6 weeks and Cancerians will take on the energy of courageous Arians, wanting to be more direct and confrontational perhaps.

As a matter of interest, I did notice on the morning news that Alabama’s powers that be in the male tradition have gone fairly dominant in these areas. A good example I thought, although they may have what THEY think are good motives but it does sound like a masculine concept to me that could cause no end of issues for womens’ health and wellbeing.

Venus in Taurus is quintile to Juno in Cancer today so at least these Goddesses are on the side of feminism at it’s best and supporting we females in our fight for equality and understanding from those who want to rule us, and Juno especially is a formidable foe to those who would oppose her.

Both of the above security loving signs will be experiencing the switch in energy today with Mars coming into their security zones and needing to adjust their lives accordingly as we all need to do.

And speaking of a switch in energy, have you noticed the Hades moon energy approaching, with the full moon in Scorpio due in 3 days.
This full moon is one of the most powerful of the year in its intensity and rebirth energy.

As this one approaches we may feel more than usually emotional and want to act on our feelings more than we normally would especially if something has been brewing in our depths for some time. This is when the outbursts happen, the sudden bombshells dropped. This is when jealousy and thoughts of revenge can come out from the shadow self and the worse of blame.

So monitor both self and others in this period and avoid people or situations where there could be blame or pent up anger released…

This moon however can create the passion to act and take care of something that needs to be dealt with and perhaps cast out of your life forever, as happens when our shadow self is involved. It can bring the energy to heal some our deepest darkest places.

This is a very cathartic moon energy that we are now in the midst of so take care out there people.

Mercury sextiles Neptune, Taurus to Pisces , a great aspect for creative and intuition thinking, to benefit both the above signs, Virgos and Geminis too…

A good day to tune into our higher selves for answers on how to proceed as the intense Scorpio full moon approaches.

mars with family.jpg

• Divine
Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I somehow missed this posting when it came out and note that the 6 weeks of Mars in Cancer is still in effect; an intriguing mx, especially with those goddesses in there!
Thank you for again sharing your wonderful perspective. I always look out for it.
Love the pic too.

• Thank you!
Reactions: Janne
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
I somehow missed this posting when it came out and note that the 6 weeks of Mars in Cancer is still in effect; an intriguing mx, especially with those goddesses in there!
Thank you for again sharing your wonderful perspective. I always look out for it.
Love the pic too.
Thank you Lila. I wondered at the time why no one had noticed it, and could only assume that there were not many Cancerians on the forum.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
There could be instances of someone wanting to “rule the roost”, or becoming grumpy over everyday domestic matters,
So true. I almost snapped at my wife for several minor things but held my tongue. She just does things differently than I do.

• Insightful Post
  • A hug for you
Reactions: Lila and Janne

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)