Article MARS CONJUNCTS CHIRON, SUN TRINE SATURN, VENUS CONJUNCT NORTH NODE, SUN SQUARE NEPTUNE, LILITH CONJUNCT SUN, SUN CONJUNCT ASBOLUS, ALL WITHIN DAYS. (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
chiron-2.jpglilith-by-john-collier-1892.jpg
I am posting this late as I attended a funeral in the last few days so these planets have already had an effect but it may help exp[lain to some of you certain happenings in this time frame in the past few days.

An interesting mix of planets post Full Moon…There’s a stabilising trine of Sun in Gemini at 25 degrees, trine Saturn in Aquarius which is strong for both signs, as well as Capricorn type people, Leo types, and anyone at all that needs to feel structure around us again after Full Moon events or dramas of the last week.

In my world there has been some cathartic events as we farewelled my sister right on the Perigee Moon so that was sad and beautiful and for myself a huge turning point of my life I do not quite know what to do with at this point in time, but am sure my higher self will take charge of that before too long. In the meantime tears are good.

On seeing the conjunction of Mars and Chiron I understood exactly what this means for many of us. This aspect happens at 16 degrees Aries and would normally depict a “honing by fire” type of healing experience that is painful but fast and necessary but the type of wound that really smarts, while at the same time strengthening us on deep levels . Its like the very tool we need to heal carries its on burning pain and is difficult to handle because of that and yet necessary to get through the worst part.
I can relate to that . I see this has a time to face our pain head on with courage and action.

The Sabian symbol for that is “Two prim spinsters sitting together in silence”, which is highly appropriate as its saying that although quiet withdrawal may be what we are seeking and thinking is best right now fromt he very competitive world some of us have been dealing with, (Jupiter in Aries along with Mars does that), we must not become too isolated. This often means there are very few people that you feel comfortable with at this time, but by the same token you might need to be with those who understand as this is an opportunity for growth .

This is a time to loosen up emotional blockages, a time when there is a great need to change our identity but being emotionally insulated will not help. Nor should we pretend to be anything other than what we are… Great courage is definitely needed for any change of identity in fact. Things can not keep going the way they are.
These Chiron /Mars conjunctions don’t happen that often and the last was in July 2020 so a healing crisis is to be expected around this time from all we have been through since that time , and some of us may not realise the enormity of all that. Many people I know are going through all sorts of health crises, even breakdowns and near death experiences due to the way the world has been since that time in 2020, and now they are starting to relax and let go of fear a little bit, this can bring a major transformational personal crisis of some kind ,triggered especially by the last eclipses and this more recent Perigee Full Moon.

Aries type people will feel this Chiron aspect strongly but for everyone we need to call on that inner knowing , the hidden wisdom and use it for our best advantage.
Uranus in Taurus at 17 degrees is quintile to Vesta at 5 degrees Pisces(on my Sun in fact) saying pretty much the same. This is an empowering aspect that helps us to strengthen our inner and outer boundaries by doing something really different or unusual , using some original thoughts and ideas.

We have some very strong aspects coming up tomorrow and the following day .
Then we have the Venus conjunction to the North Node in 23 Taurus is a time of completion for anyone with their Sun, Moon or other planets or points near this degree and for some Librans as well. This is about a job well done and rewards to come of the highest kind, well deserved.

The square of Sun to Neptune 26 degrees Gemini and Pisces could bring some escapism for Gemini and Pisces type people but that can come in many ways such as escape into nature or entertainment, or the not so positive kind. There are choices but spirit will be close to help with creative thinking strong as well as intuition.

Then Black Lilith conjuncts the Sun at 27 degrees Gemini at the same time the Sun conjuncts Asbolus, so both the feminine and the masculine deeper and darker parts of self are being triggered which is really about what is going on in our shadow selves more than anything, all those unfulfilled feelings, desires from the past but also regrets and grievances. These could explode for some without a heavy reining in, so maybe this would be a time to find a quiet place away from people and have a good old primal scream. Asbolus is dark, gothic and deep.

With regard to a person and how they react to this energy it is often about rejecting any form of communication, be it friendly or not. Absolus is about primal instincts at their worst and rejection of reason. Its like we come up against something in self or another person that defies our imagination and is almost too confronting to think about or deal with, which requires a radical change of thinking and attitude to tackle the same . It means we have to break through feelings of disbelief to give ourselves a reboot.
We know that Lilith also is confronting for many of us when forming strong aspects , when it comes to deeper feelings. She forces us to also confront our more primal side and rawest feelings so enough said really.

The Sun in this case gives us strength and as this is happening in the last degrees of Gemini people born around this time now or with planets or points in the above degree will most likely feel this one most strongly.

My Moons North node is there so this means I really am completing something fairly major in my life.

These are highly cathartic days , complex in their content and lessons but also bestowing the greatest gifts if we are willing to confront self on the deepest of levels and make the changes we need to make, as this incredible rise in human consciousness continues for those who are ready for the same.

• Love this post!
Reactions: DebM and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)