Article MARS CONJUNCT SATURN IN SOME SERIOUS HEADBUTTING (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
headbutt-708x394.jpg

The powerful aspect of Mars conjuncting Saturn happens at 22 degrees Aquarius today.

My image today is about headbutting but its not the strongest or most aggressive type(that would be opposition or square), indicating that agreements are being challenged as in a more aggressive force coming up against a strict and enforced structure, something in it's early stages perhaps, so the outcome of this should not cause too much violence but it could well make a difference as this is an aspect of confrontation between two forces with a more positive long term result.
Saturn rules in this scenario but Mars makes a big difference to the outcome by asserting powerful ideas and creative force.

In my country some mandates are being dropped but not all, so that probably sums this up as Saturn is Gov and holding strong, and Mars is a different faction pushing for more.

This can have other affects depending on the circumstances but it is about two strong forces and one not giving up the fight against the current ruling force but definitely making a dent in it.

The Sabian symbol for this degree(remember we always use the one after so its 23 degrees Aquarius ) is “A big bear sitting down and waving his paws”. This is describing a situation where we have to develop responses above and beyond our normal level. It also speaks of having to do things that are out of a sense of duty or just acting out of conditioned responses. This is about developing new skills to handle a given situation as if we don’t we wont be able to “recover our feet." It is also interestingly about defying authority or getting attention to avoid something.

This Mars/Saturn aspect happens as the Moon Phase changes to Crescent Moon which is a time of making new contacts and, collecting more information, learning more about our plan or project, using the strategies we formed after the New Moon period.
So the keywords are Activation; Striving; Future

Tomorrow Venus moves into Pisces until the 3rd May which means joining with Jupiter and Neptune for the big moment in our lifetimes when this rare conjunction happens (not since 1856 if you missed my last post) when freedom took on a whole new meaning in the world and the global consciousness began to rise a notch or 2 over the coming months/years.

The more planets in Pisces the better at the time of this conjunction as it’s the power of people to change our system on a much higher level. This conjunction will bring help from spirit, or/and from higher beings and is that infusion of light we have been waiting for, within self and others as well as for this planet itself which is also a living being.
Venus in Pisces will bring some loving support for all of us and especially if we of this sign. This will help us feel understanding and compassion for our fellow man as there is a sense of oneness about it. Pisces is about blending with each other on a higher level in its hiest meaning.

Venus in Pisces is more up close and personal than Venus in Aquarius which is more about social distancing and group interaction.

Venus here will awaken our creative and intuitive right brain so all who have been putting off certain projects of that type should be inspired in the coming days weeks.

Taureans and Librans especially will enjoy this energy on personal levels if you have been intellectualising things a bit much lately.

Tomorrow the Sun forms a friendly sextile to Juno in Aquarius at 16 degrees meaning interacting with loved ones should be more pleasant than usual, with an added effect of bringing more harmony and cooperation within groups so there is more cohesion without egos getting in the way of resolutions.
Mercury will conjunct Pallas at 20 degrees Aries , similar in some ways to the above as it also is about finding solutions to pressing matters by allowing everyone to have their say and finding an agreement that suits everyone.

From tomorrow people should be feeling more love for each other so we can be prepared for the next more powerful aspect of Mercury and Eris in 3 days time on the Apogee moon when things could get a little heated again on a global scale and ideas are expounded on that could feel more threatening to many people on emotional levels, but when other forces move in to cushion any repercussions to this.

I find it interesting that when the aspect of Jupiter/Neptune happens on 13th April, the following day the Sun conjunct Eris , Eris being the outer planet in our solar system but still having a powerful effect. She is of the nature of Aries and Libra and wants world unity but will stop at nothing to get this unity.

With the Sun involved, I wonder who will be the world leader that steps up and says “enough is enough”...

I am sure there is at least one prepared to do this at this time. In fact I believe one already has!

Last edited:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
This should be fascinating to watch!

• I agree
Reactions: Janne

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Yup. Loved it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)