Article Markers: Are We There Yet? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Read the Topi article - he talks about the craze of pandemic without the huge numbers of deaths.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
So here's something I just thought about. Here are today's numbers from https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries.
Worldwide: 135013 infected, 4973 dead

But there must be 10-20 times the number of infected who never went to a doctor or never got tested. But let's go with there are 10x infected people.

So the mortality rate is closer to: 4973/1350130 = 0.37%
I’m wondering how the people will react if they discover they have been scared to death, quarantined , loss of earnings , businesses lost and so much more disruption unnecessarily. As has been said many times, the flue kills, between 27,0000 / 70,0000 annually in the USA alone, we never hear about that,
I mentioned this to a neighbour and he said ‘ Well were used to that, this is new. ‘ I didn’t bother reminding him that every year seems to see a new or mutated flue virus, surely that’s why they have to bring a new vaccine out ever year.
It’s flogging a dead horse trying to explain something to a closed mind.

Really hope something soon kicks them up the backside to wake them up

OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
It's not about the virus. That's just the wrapping. The package is about unplugging one system and plugging in another. Power down, install new software, purge deleted files, clear the cache and reboot.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
All major pro sports in N America also shut down. I think this bug way overblown out of proportion driving fear over the top. My wife is terrified and from talking to her kids so are they. I can't wait for this to blow over.
Over 100 persons equal closed so churches of whatever religion are shut down, hard to find positif appart a short strong increase in money for food distributors

Reactions: June

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016

Reactions: June

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
The "soon" we've been hearing all these years has changed to now. A new world beacons and I'm ready for it. This virus is the trigger. We're good to go guys, enjoy the show.

• Cool Post
Reactions: Tania and Maryann

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
How many celebrities will we see "die" from COVID-19? I wonder...

covid-execution.jpg

Reactions: Pucksterguy

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
WAR
  • You will hear of war, but the conflict will end before it begins.
  • Soldiers on the field of battle hear something, then put their weapons down and walk away.
  • There will arise a kind of echo around the world which will trigger armies to defect their war.
I'm wondering if this is starting now. I don't know how literal or figurative this was implied... If it's from one specific thing that is heard around the world.
But here in America, it feels like a war is breaking out. But also, we are hearing a lot of accounts of police officers who are putting down their weapons to walk in solidarity. I'm curious if this will spark all of the police force to do it.

I don't know. Might be wishful thinking. I'm feeling relatively stunned by what's happening in America right now and it's been difficult for me to disconnect from it. But I wanted to share this thought.

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
WAR
  • Soldiers on the field of battle hear something, then put their weapons down and walk away.
  • There will arise a kind of echo around the world which will trigger armies to defect their war.
I'm wondering if this is starting now. I don't know how literal or figurative this was implied... If it's from one specific thing that is heard around the world.
But here in America, it feels like a war is breaking out. But also, we are hearing a lot of accounts of police officers who are putting down their weapons to walk in solidarity. I'm curious if this will spark all of the police force to do it.

I don't know. Might be wishful thinking. I'm feeling relatively stunned by what's happening in America right now and it's been difficult for me to disconnect from it. But I wanted to share this thought.
Now wouldnt that just be so absolutely beautiful and inspiring. I love America because it is as if any Where - what you are saying could really happen in America because of the American People. It really could.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
WAR

I feel that the sound is in the spiritual octaves, like AUM. Something people are unaware of. As creator beings we are attuned to sound because that is the sound of vibration, of moving life, of possibility. So, whereas people expect to get their information visually, from technology or visually in nature, most likely there will be a universal sound that wells up and over into the consciousness of people, making them attune to the very centre of their being.

Hence, I don't think we have seen or heard this yet.

OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
WAR

It certainly seems we are receiving some "future echoes" of that.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and Alain

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
WAR

More that have the same kind of wishfull thinking make the effect of a tsunami, so it is an important step in my opinion

• I agree
Reactions: Lila and Maryann

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
  • You will see a change in movement for those who have been driving the world.
  • The one who would be king will not be fit to take the throne.
  • You will hear of the birth of an heir to a dying string of world power.
  • Anarchy will follow closely, violence, and chaos.
  • You will see the end of an empire finally come to pass. Pain will shift from imaginary to acknowledged. Many will demand retribution.
  • You will hear news of the final end of the nation of dark secrets that operates with help from the seat of the church.
WAR
  • A little girl gives her life for the sake of world peace.
There is certainly threat of war happening now. Russia and Ukraine. Possibly missing Russian subs that might be off the US coast. If Hunt For Red October is any sort of clue (it's been passed around and on the q drops) that movie deals with defecting. Some interesting things going on here.

• Intriguing Post
  • I agree
Reactions: Linda and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)