Mark Zuckerberg unveils Facebook’s vision for how users will interact inside Metaverse (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
This is a huge kick-along for transhumanism.
Here is an "unrelated" article prior to the announcement by Zuckhead and FB.

The info in here is therefore unedited by people who want to change the paradigm by calling FB - Meta.
Inside the article, there is this sentence:

"Zuckerberg said that this meta universe will not only exist in virtual space. In the future, our cross-temporal interaction will not be limited to mobile phones and other computing devices and screens. We can become holographic scenes, just like we are really together."

Why don't we change the English back to English, so that we can understand the true interpretation of this sentence?
"We can become holographic scenes, just as if we are really together."

AS IF

Now we start to see why a parallel universe, being a Meta-Universe, would only be AS IF.

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
So, meta means death in Hebrew. Also, when I saw the logo, I had a throw-back thought to the days of Suzanne Somers and her thighmaster.

meta thigh.png

• I agree
  • Informative
Reactions: Laron and Snowmelt

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I'm concerned that I'm feeling happy about Zuckhead's troubles with the new brand. Is there a treatment for my condition?

Meta is a word that is used often, including by this think-tank. There is a cartoon character known as Meta-Knight and everyone knows the term meta-data. So, someone was paid millions to come up with this name, but in the end it comes down to whether or not people will forget the previous name. Ask the tobacco and oil companies how well that worked out.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
People are resonating with the name. People on an open forum with no links to spirituality are resonating. People are primed for transhumanism. It's like they've been fed this through the unconscious human collective. I think they will make the change very easily and quickly - within one to two weeks. And the FB organization (elites) won't care that some forerunner had the name first.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
People are resonating with the name. People on an open forum with no links to spirituality are resonating. People are primed for transhumanism. It's like they've been fed this through the unconscious human collective. I think they will make the change very easily and quickly - within one to two weeks. And the FB organization (elites) won't care that some forerunner had the name first.
Low hanging fruit.

Reactions: Snowmelt

SonnV

Involved Wayfarer
Oct 5, 2021
I've heard FB was taken over by the Global Alliance after the routers were hacked. Maybe it's part of the plan to take down global media, as Trump's new platform is expected to go live some time in November as well (testing only). Check out "10/29/2021 - SpaceForce is taking down bad guys! White Hats control FB!"
on Rumble. New today. It explains that the Meta company was created years ago, and is not new.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Laron and Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)