Many Souls Set Free! (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Here is a blog entry by John Helios I thought some of you may appreciate. It's kind of a follow up to his recent dragon blog post which I shared on the front page of transients.

By John via Helios Journal

Many Souls Set Free!.jpg
Recently, here in the subtle earth realms there was a releasing of many trapped human (and some non-human) souls. So many souls set free!

This release happened for the dragons recently, and you can read about the dragons here.

The darks have been using (among other things) a coffin-like apparatus that they put folks into immediately after they pass away. This coffin thing comes up halfway over their body or chest, immobilizes them, drains their energy, and renders them unable to move despite fully being aware of things going on nearby.

Kind of similar to the pod scene (at 1 min 55 sec) in the Matrix. How about that for a soft disclosure on what they’ve been using!

I get the idea the darks used these coffins keep certain souls from going into the reincarnation system (similar to the yaldoboath mechanism that was recently destroyed). Why entrap these people? So that they cannot come back and inspire others with their love. The kind of inspiring people they restrained were painters, poets, musicians and other artists whose main work themes were inspired by Love.

These coffins are like stasis cells that keep these folks from accessing anybody or anything else. A solitary confinement of the worst kind. All other people who were less inspired, less influenced by Love, were less prone to influence others to rise up in Love, and were thus allowed at the end of their lives to die and go through the regular recycling process of reincarnation and suffering.

I first saw this coffin thing last year when I saw Jimi Hendrix being released and sent to The Light. At first I saw him babbling and struggling to communicate – stuck there all those years – now risen up as light, now FREE! Gone on to bask in the beauty of his waterfall.

Let it be clear: Many of these technologies are now no longer being used, and are steadily being put out of commission! In these last few days, many souls were released from these coffin-machines.

Send our Mother Gaia your Love and ask her to direct it to wherever she needs healing for herself and her peoples. Let this include the plants, animals, elementals, all beings of all realms who reside here and share this beautiful Home with us.

Let us all be unified by Love! Aho!

BROADCAST YOUR LOVE!!!

jimi.jpg

Article shared with permission

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)