Man's brain tumor vanishes (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
A California man began experiencing terrible headaches and difficulty walking. He was referred to a neurosurgeon who found a brain tumor. On the day of the surgery, another scan was made, and tumor was gone.

You can guess what happened. Yes, the man received prayers from friends, family, and total strangers. I was happy to read the doctors' reactions - sometimes unexplainable things happen.

Wood’s doctor struggled to explain why the tumor disappeared, admitting that there are some things “that we can’t explain.”
“We do tests and we have medical technology and we try to come up with some conclusion… sometimes things happen that we can’t explain,” said Dr. Richard Yee.
But faith leaders at Wood’s place of worship, Gravity Church, say a higher power was at work when Wood received the outpouring of prayers from his community.
“He just kept saying, ‘no matter what happens to me, I’m going to be okay. I trust God.’ And that was an inspiration for a lot of people around him,” said Jason McEachron, a Pastor at Gravity Church.
Although the doctors are unsure of what contributed to Wood’s recovery, they were so fascinated by it that they asked him to take part in a research study.
https://www.breitbart.com/pre-viral/2018/11/10/medical-miracle-mans-brain-tumor-vanishes-without-surgery/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)