Manifesting (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Tammy Kilgore

Lover of the the Light
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Pontiac, Illinois (USA)
I have been feeling time is speeding up quite drastically over the last couple of years. However I believe not only is time moving faster than ever now, I also am noticing just how fast I am creating and manifesting. It's as though I Ask and I receive almost instantly.
I could give many examples, but here's a small one that happened just a little over a week ago.
I have been wanting new chairs for my dining room table bc some of them had broke and I had some mismatches ones.
I didn't really want to spend the money, but decided I would perhaps drive a little over an hour away to a furniture store that I like. So that night I prayed. I specifically said what I wanted and if I could
Find a table to go with it that would be great, but my Stipulation was just that it be sor things I really like and it be completely affordable as well as easy, meaning in stock and ready to go. No ordering and waiting back orders, ect. The next day when I wanted to go, I changed my mind and decided since I was getting a later than anticipated start, that instead I'd run to a couple of second hand/antique shops instead to browse and then just go the out of town place the next day.
I got to an antique store. I found an absolutely DARLING set.
The cushions were redone with a modern fabric and I loved it. But now wasn't sure the husband would be ok with an antique. The price tag was $160. When I talked to the lady without even asking she said I can take another 10% off. It was dining room table with 6 chairs. I take pics and am in love, but need to make sure the hubby liked. Get home. He said how come you didn't buy it right then? He loved it too!

So the next day we go to purchase it. And it turns out they price tag actually says table and 8 chairs!! So a bonus of two more chairs that were sitting in another room.
I walked away paying s only $144 plus tax!!

So these "little" things are happening more and more!!

Would love for you to share any experiences of you manifesting if you have something you would like to share..

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
What a great thread and story, Tammy! "Someone" is definitely looking after you! ;)

One of the things that helped nudge me into even deeper study of metaphysics was the DVD "The Secret" (based upon the book by Rhonda Byrne and billed as a documentary). While I didn't care much for the rather materialistic focus of the presentation, the principles of manifestation felt quite sound to me--and I found the entire concept quite compelling. The video did allow me to consider many things I hadn't before and the ability to manifest things was one of them.

While I haven't yet been able to manifest things like winning lotto tickets, a large new house, or that career promotion that somehow slipped through my fingers, I'm absolutely amazed by the wonderful little synchronicities that seem to pop up for me almost every single day. Like the perfect parking space that pops up for me just moments after I've asked the "Parking Angel" for a helping hand in a crowded parking lot. Or the amazing way traffic starts flowing again, quite coincidentally after I've asked the "Traffic Angel" for some assistance--despite things being stuck for what seems like hours. Or the "random" appearance of a butterfly or a soaring hawk, just when I'm feeling lonely or a bit sad and I need a little something from "Spirit" to lift my spirits.

For me, it hasn't been the big "Ah Hah!" moments, the wondrous or mysterious meditative experiences, or the jaw-dropping realizations that so many others on a similar path seem to attract. I'm much more likely to attract only what seem to me to be the tiniest, most subtle indicators of Divine Assistance. They're so darned "wispy" that I often feel I'm only imagining them. I guess I just have to trust that they're real. For a guy who's trying to learn patience, that can sometimes be maddening.

Oh well. Something (probably my "Higher" Self) is telling me that I'm supposed to be experiencing this at this time.

I guess that's good enough for me!

o_O

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Tammy, what a great story. I am so happy that you are seeing these things work in your life.
Mostly mine are little things - like new socks. Lol

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Ya, that seems to happen here too. Lots of little things,"chance"meetings etc. Just show up as I think of them or as needed. A power nailer for instance, very useful for that panelling job I was doing last week. A buddy at work lent it to me to me when he found out I needed one. The old Jeep I'm driving when I needed one to get up north etc. This is almost starting to be fun.

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
Actually, just earlier today I went outside to walk to a friend's house. It would usually take about an hour to get there. So, I decided to ask to get there faster ( putting the intention out there ). Little did I know that a few minutes later a different friend of mine pulled over and I ended up getting a ride. Thus, manifestation.

I think it works by the rules of karma too. Maybe it's good karma as if you give then you'll surely be given back, be it in another form or the same. :p

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
I've been having CRAZY manifestation, even another hit me yesterday when i least expected it. It's almost difficult to fully express all the things, because they truly have been exactly what we've desired and more.

We moved into a new apartment a month ago (881). It has a farm close by the i can work at a CSA for, get organic vegetables through the year, and work at. The house has a gas stove (most here are electric). There's a yard with plants that I'm learning. Even weeds, which I've always wanted to be able to identify have been coming to me too learn about personally. I'm tending to things all around me now.

There's a park directly behind our house so my son and i have a place to go as we don't have a second car. It's a place with a beautiful view of sunsets almost everyday and away from too much city. We've already befriended a ton of people in the neighborhood. (I know more people here in one month than i did for the years i was at other places. ) there's also a community garden with crazy reasonable rates that i can have as space for my own garden next year!

Then, as i find myself wishing Felix had some play dates and that i could make a friend, my brother informs me that his friend is moving not only to our town, but DIRECTLY down the street.
So yesterday, i formally met a family that has 3 children around Felix's age!

These are only the large things. I could probably fill the entire forum with blessing after blessing that has suddenly been happening.
But to top it off, i have been wanting a kite for Felix for a really long time. The new friends actually, completely unprovoked, and virtually out of no where asked if I'd like an extra kite that they have!

But seriously, it's like every week i get another surprise that knocks me off my feet as to how the universe has actually been listening to me. I can't even express it.

Truth be told, I've actually been a bit afraid because it all feels so beyond anything I've ever dreamed of. It's all happening so fast and beautiful I'm afraid I'm going to muck it up, because i don't fully know what I'm doing right. Heh.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I've been having CRAZY manifestation, even another hit me yesterday when i least expected it. It's almost difficult to fully express all the things, because they truly have been exactly what we've desired and more.

But seriously, it's like every week i get another surprise that knocks me off my feet as to how the universe has actually been listening to me. I can't even express it.

Truth be told, I've actually been a bit afraid because it all feels so beyond anything I've ever dreamed of. It's all happening so fast and beautiful I'm afraid I'm going to muck it up, because i don't fully know what I'm doing right. Heh.
That's WONDERFUL, Angela...and it's even more wonderful that you're noticing these things and appreciating them for what they are! So many sources lately have been saying that the surrounding energies have changed--that they are FAR more supportive of positive, constructive progress. And (as I believe) it is only the beginning! This "shift" of energies from dark, difficult, and negative to light, easy, and positive, is exactly what this shift of consciousness and the much anticipated "Golden Age" is all about. To me, your experiences are just further evidence that this is true!

Thank you so much for sharing them...I'm thrilled for you (and all of us)!

<3 <3 <3

OP
Tammy Kilgore

Tammy Kilgore

Lover of the the Light
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Pontiac, Illinois (USA)

We moved into a new apartment a month ago (881). It has a farm close by the i can work at a CSA for, get organic vegetables through the year, and work at. The house has a gas stove (most here are electric). There's a yard with plants that I'm learning. Even weeds, which I've always wanted to be able to identify have been coming to me too learn about personally. I'm tending to things all around me now.

There's a park directly behind our house so my son and i have a place to go as we don't have a second car. It's a place with a beautiful view of sunsets almost everyday and away from too much city. We've already befriended a ton of people in the neighborhood. (I know more people here in one month than i did for the years i was at other places. ) there's also a community garden with crazy reasonable rates that i can have as space for my own garden next year!

Then, as i find myself wishing Felix had some play dates and that i could make a friend, my brother informs me that his friend is moving not only to our town, but DIRECTLY down the street.
So yesterday, i formally met a family that has 3 children around Felix's age!

These are only the large things. I could probably fill the entire forum with blessing after blessing that has suddenly been happening.
But to top it off, i have been wanting a kite for Felix for a really long time. The new friends actually, completely unprovoked, and virtually out of no where asked if I'd like an extra kite that they have!

Love it!!

Reactions: Stargazer

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I am claiming this as a manifestation. Of course, only a handful of people here will understand the significance.
In the service station I walked by the cold cases, and this caught my eye.
Original formula Dr. Pepper in a 12 oz bottle. I know some grocery stores sell 6-packs of original formula, but then I would just drink them all. Now I can have just one for those special occasions like Tuesday afternoons.
Don't say anything about the sugar - I'm not listening.
Ohhhh Dr. Pepper - I've loved this drink all my life, and now it has returned.

(The 10, 2, 4 was part of their early advertising - drink a DP when you hit those low energy times of the day.)

DP.jpg

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I am claiming this as a manifestation. Of course, only a handful of people here will understand the significance.
Original formula Dr. Pepper in a 12 oz bottle. I know some grocery stores sell 6-packs of original formula, but then I would just drink them all. Now I can have just one for those special occasions like Tuesday afternoons.
Now this brings me way back in time. Remember Orange Crush? That was my drink of choice back then but I'm talking "the original" in the ribbed bottle.

image.jpeg

Bill

The magic has always been within you.
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
From Kansas, living in Texas

(The 10, 2, 4 was part of their early advertising - drink a DP when you hit those low energy times of the day.)

View attachment 959
Love DP! But like you, only have it rarely as a special treat. Remember back in the mid-60's they even pushed ads about heating up your DP at 10, 2, or 4. Yeah, not so good that way. But iced down....yummm!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Love DP! But like you, only have it rarely as a special treat. Remember back in the mid-60's they even pushed ads about heating up your DP at 10, 2, or 4. Yeah, not so good that way. But iced down....yummm!
You have to add some lemon slices if you have it hot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)