Magnets Sticking To Arms After COVID Vaccines (Many Examples) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Again, normally I'd say it is hoax or fake news. Yet there are many who tried it and they are NOT antivaxxers or hoaxers since they initially and deliberately took it.

So ... go figure ...

Just a speculation that (if true) it has sth to do with this invention / patent?

From ScienceMag:

O_o

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Again, normally I'd say it is hoax or fake news. Yet there are many who tried it and they are NOT antivaxxers or hoaxers since they initially and deliberately took it.

So ... go figure ...
When I watched the video, I considered it might be sketchy - because, well, how could something like that happen. Then I thought about all that has happened in the past year, and concluded it is entirely possible. The link to the invisible mark technology that Gates wants should be proof enough. If he thinks something is a good idea, then I know it is not.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
A family member just sent me this message: "i just heard from {a friend} in Victoria {Australia} that a builder friend of hers said that people at his work on site if they have had the jab that a magnet reacts to them."

theGalacticTravelChannel

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Okay

So it seems I am on the case for this magnet phenomena, since asking my Mom to test it out and the magnet sticking I haven't been able to put this to rest. Late last night I finally arrived at the answer. Not 'an' answer, THE answer. First let me say that thousands of people around the globe are displaying this phenomena, recording it and even bringing it to their doctors *some of whom are now beginning to see the proverbial light and acknowledge something is not quite right.

Here is an almost 2 hour video of footage sent in from a host of different people. Some of the footage is exceptional, where the magnet is held at a distance and we are able to actually see the pull of the magnet toward to the magnetized area of the body. I suggest watching the whole thing. It gets increasingly startling:

Next

It is not just by means of the mRNA shots that this technology is getting into people's bodies.

Watch how meat from stores is also magnetized:

If you are still eating meat, please magnet test in the store before you purchase and please do not eat any meat that a magnet sticks to.

Finally

I have discovered how and why this is happening.

Magnetofection, and SPIONs

Remember these words.. we are going to be hearing more about them in the days and weeks to come.

Magnetofection is a generally known technology in science, it is not a made-up thing. The technology is being developed, in particular to begin applying to vaccines. So this was known. It was deliberately added/applied to the current mRNAs, and possibly other covid shots. And it is in part why magnets are sticking to people. Sometimes not just a little but a lot. All over their bodies *see video above. This is a great deal to take in, I know, so I will leave off here. Adding just these additional links for your study:

PubMed, Superparamagnetic Nanoparticle Delivery of DNA Vaccine
Magnetofection, the New Gene Transfection Technology
COVID Vaccines – Genetically targeted Magnetic Control of the Nervous System ?
Forbidden Knowledge, Magnetism Intentionally Added to "Vaccine" to Force mRNA Through Entire Body

Casey

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Linda and Laron

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
It is evil to take away people's free will by sneaking something into the concoction, then say they agreed to it by taking the V. Thank you for your very obvious concern, and hard work on research, Casey, in bringing this to us.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Check out this one:

The magnet makes the spot where the needle went in pull right out.

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
just read that graphene oxide can also have ferromagnetic properties.
this is not proof of GO in the vaccine but if it is in then it can be part of the reason of the magnets sticking.

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
just read that graphene oxide can also have ferromagnetic properties.
this is not proof of GO in the vaccine but if it is in then it can be part of the reason of the magnets sticking.
Graphene oxide is what I'm figuring. I have no doubt it's in the shots.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Don't forget by taking the VXX you have become a GMO Human. That's what the normies don't understand. Not only do they eat GMO food, they are now GMO themselves.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
they are now GMO themselves.
which means "they" own you. Do you know what happens to farmers when some GMO seeds from a neighboring field blow into their crops and germinate? They get sued for having the patented crop without paying for it.

Lilia

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 26, 2016
Vayuna, via Switzerland
all these reports of people becoming magnetic through the jab, and also reports coming up of foods in supermarkets being contaminated with stuff that made them magnetic, and my paranoia about aerosolized nanoparticles through geoengeneering, and people shedding the vax, led me to purchase some strong-ish kitchen magnets (i dont have a magnetic fridge so didnt need them before) so i can test meat in the store before buying (even though i only buy from a local small business that i know where they get their products from a local butcher and poultry farmer... i really am paranoid about it...)
but long story short, i am not magnetic (but i would also never of my own free will take the jab, i was just paranoid and curious), not even on my tattoo of a starry sky. so, central europe is probably the most chemtrailed bit of land after the us, and i guess it is safe to say, at least they arent spraying any graphene on us, even though there is the thing with aluminium but that doesnt seem to make one magnetic. and also contact with jabbed ones doesnt. just wanted to share this, although i am not sure this is the right thread for it...
i'll still bring the magnet when i go grocery shopping though.

Reactions: Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I got to wondering - no jab but have been around others. got a little, flat magnet. Did not stick on my arms, so tried my stomach - ahgggg - it stuck but then I realized it was because I'd been outside and was sweaty - lol. whew, what a relief.

Rebekah

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Makes me wonder if the conditions they were stored in allowed the nanoparticles to re-accumulate into visible metalic specs.

"Moderna is getting more clarity on the contamination in vials of its COVID-19 vaccine that were discovered in Japan.

The contaminant is believed to be a metallic particle, said Japanese public broadcasting outlet NHK, citing health ministry sources."

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Makes me wonder if the conditions they were stored in allowed the nanoparticles to re-accumulate into visible metalic specs.
good idea

also wondered if Moderna is being punished for something - not getting an FDA approval as Pfizer did and now a shutdown of over a million doses until the question is resolved.

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium

"Moderna is getting more clarity on the contamination in vials of its COVID-19 vaccine that were discovered in Japan.

The contaminant is believed to be a metallic particle, said Japanese public broadcasting outlet NHK, citing health ministry sources."

this reminds me of the markers for the event.

"the first Japanese child dies,..."

there were 2 people dead after receiving this "contaminated" vaccine although they say causality has not been proven. https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/two-die-japan-after-shots-suspended-moderna-vaccines-japan-govt-2021-08-28/

Kiera

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 13, 2018
Is this only for certain company's vaccines? Because my dad and stepmom both got it, and a magnet does not stick to their site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)