Article Magical Guided Meditations by Brad Austen (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Brad

Spiritual & Meditation Teacher
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 27, 2016
Australia
www.mindful-meditations.com
I thought I would share some of my magical guided meditations. I have been creating guided meditations and positive affirmation recordings for approximately 15 years. With a deep connection to spirit, I have endeavored to share this energy in my recordings. If you are seeking a little magic or a meditation experience, you may enjoy some of these guided meditations. I created these meditations when I was attending mediumship classes and Merlin came to me to assist with the creation of some of these meditations. The magical walking meditation was inspired on daily walks out in nature. I wanted to add a little interest and magic for listeners to enjoy.

The guided meditations are also available to download on iTunes and Amazon and stream on Apple Music and Spotify.

Meeting Merlin Meditation (14:46)

In the distance you see a slight glow approaching you. As it gets closer you see what looks like a horse, however as it gets closer you realize it is a unicorn. This meditation takes you on a magical journey in an enchanted forest where you meet a unicorn that takes you to meet Merlin in his castle. The unicorn and Merlin have gifts that await you on this journey.

Follow The Rainbow Meditation (13:22)

In the horizon you see it beginning to rain lightly. You see a beautiful rainbow begin to form in the distance. This meditation takes you on a magical journey to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. The pot of gold is symbolic of finding your spiritual gifts and wisdom from your soul, having followed the spiritual path to enlightenment.

House of Abundance Meditation (16:48)

You are at the door of a large house. This house represents you, there are several rooms and each room represents a different aspect of yourself. This is your house of abundance. Each room symbolizes a different aspect of your life and has special gifts waiting for you to discover and integrate into your life.

Grounding Meditation (8:28)

You visualize yourself outside in a dense forest. There are large trees everywhere that surround you. You feel drawn towards a particular tree and you sit down with your back against it. This meditation will help you reconnect with the earth mother and assist you with grounding. Grounding is an important practice when delving into the realm of spirit, as it helps to anchor higher energies into yourself and the planet, and assists you to feel safe and connected to the earth mother.

Magical Walking Meditation (23:00)

This full length walking meditation takes you on a magical journey to rediscover your path in life with some suggestions and insight to help you live the life you wish and desire.

https://www.mindful-meditations.com

Brad is an intuitive writer, channel, spiritual and meditation teacher and recording artist. He is passionate about writing and producing guided meditations to aid relaxation, healing and spiritual growth.

• Creative Post
  • Winner
Reactions: Laron and Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I love this idea - very fresh and inviting
thanks for sharing your magic

• Love this post!
Reactions: Brad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)